Why have I become so impatient?

Dear All,

I am 33 years old, single. I have a PhD in engineering. Currently I work as a scientist. I was very much focused on my work and I was quite good at dealing with people. In the past one year I have developed a tendency of being very impatient and restless. I used to be very efficient at work. But due to recent unfortunate incidents I have become very impatient and restless. I cannot control emotions, which is affecting my work. I have lost my concentration.

Recently (Nov/2011) I moved back to India. I discontinued my job in USA, and moved back to India for a girl. I came across with this girl in Jan/2011, since then we have been interacting, and I have tried everything to make my marriage work with her. But due to plenty of unfortunate reasons my marriage fell through. I have hit the lowest point in my life. I am losing confidence and I cannot appreciate what I still have in my life. Currently I have a decent job with the government, but still I am not motivated.

Please have a look at my chart. Do you notice any changes because of which I am going through such a rough time? Please read. Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

Attachments

• birth_Natal.gif
    birth_Natal.gif
    66.5 KB · Views: 21

dr. farr

A sensitive point in a chart (according to some ancients) is the midpoint between NN and Moon (called in Nadi astrology the Brighu Bindu) Planets crossing that point in transit can indicate changes for the subject: in your case the NN (Rahu in jyotish) transited to within orb of that point (13Sagittarius30) in November 2011; this can indicate abrupt changes (quality of the NN/Rahu) in the native's life (the Nodes are slow moving, like Jupiter and Saturn, and the outers); NN will continue in the Brighu Bindu vicinity through the middle of this month of February, after which it will retrograde away from the orb of the Brighu Bindu point: this should indicate the beginning of an improvement in your life, with further + developments after the NN passes entirely out of Sagittarius in September of this year.