Job loss, marriage off, rough times!!

My situation was very different 6 weeks back. I had a job, my performance at work was good, girl's (the girl who I wanted to marry) parents were accepting me. Life was without any pitfall. Then I made a trip home (India) on June/24/2011. I visited the girl's house with my family members. Then there was some disagreement and marriage was off. I did not have a return visa to US, so I applied for it. And, my application was put under administrative processing, which took an extra 3 weeks. I was supposed to return to work on July/6/2011. There was a very important job related task to be completed. Due to the delay in my return I could not do that, and my job is getting terminated at the end of this month. I cannot imagine in a span of 6 weeks, how my life has flipped. I need some advice. I am in search of new jobs. I have to remove the thoughts of my marriage in my head for at least next 6 months. Please have a look at my chart, and suggest what are the near future trends. I really appreciate your help.
Regards,

Attachments

• astro_chart.gif
    astro_chart.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 23