Why is my sister's behavior so appalling? Cruel

Amit89

I told her how I've been treated, bullied by my uncles, cousin and some community members.

She said no one has done nothing wrong, no one has bullied me and I've got a mind problem.

I find this shocking.

She has also been very cruel. For 2005-2012 she didn't wish to talk to me and reacted like an angry dog. Even after this the same cruel behaviour at times.

She is putting me down a lot and ignoring everything good I done in the past and now. I could have blood in my hand and she'll ignore the good I've done and put me down with something after. She sometimes has a go at my father.

I remember when I was at home and she came back a few times, she told me to clean the stuff up right now like she owed me.

There is more to say but she was very cruel. Her body language is cold, uncaring like she knows everything.

I was scared of her. Very scared of her. Also 2 of her friends also put me down.

She has everything she wants, everything for years. She hasn't been through the cruelty I have. She must be one very very selfish person.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.19203.184768.jpg
    astro_w2gw.19203.184768.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Amit89

Would anyone kindly interpret please?

I don't know if the chart indicates she's just selfish to an extreme level, uses me as a scapegoat or is very very cruel.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Whose chart is this?
I remember seeing in your chart that your 3rd house ruler was debilitated.

Also, Amit, you need to gain more confidence, as I have told you a couple of times, and stop playing the victim card and counting how many people in your life put you down. You gain absolutely nothing positive from that, and only delve deeper into self pity and some bitterness. Focus on your self, your father and your career those are the three big positives.

The more you think about the negative and try to analyse it, the more energy you put into it.