Is this man interested (different dude)?

melina

I was contacted by someone who was genuinely interested in me several months ago but I was not interested at the time as I was too focussed on the other person I wrote about in the other thread. I was really surprised he contacted me. We met yesterday for coffee and we talked a lot .... I am intrigued and want to spend time with him more as a friend to see if something positive/romantic can develop in the long run, but I am not sure if he is interested in me.

I casted my horary chart. Honestly, I'm confused if I'm supposed to use Regiomontanus or Alcabitius. So I did both - Alcab first and then Regio.

I hope I got this right.

-me = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-he = 7th house = Aries = Mars
-his 5th house of romantic interests = Virgo = Mercury (Regio style)
-his 5th house of romantic interests = Leo = Sun (Alcab style)

There are no aspects between Mars (him) and Venus (me).

Neptune is in my 5th house of dating and it's opposite my Moon. I am trying not to delude myself again. :D

Uranus is in his 12th house of secrets/regrets. He just converted to my religion, not sure if that shows anywhere in these charts.

Does any of this mean anything? Hmmmm

Attachments

• Regio.jpg
    Regio.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Alcab.jpg
    Alcab.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

virgo18

Despite you are in a strong position, and The sun which disposit mars makes a conjunction with venus (he likes you)
You in he's 12th house, and Mars doesn't aspect the Moon or Venus, and Saturn conjunct the ascendant and Venus (I don't think he is specially interested in developing something significative with you)

Jupiter is in he's 1st house and it rules he's 11th and 9th house, and it forms a Applying square to Mars ¿Does he was recently with someone?

Last edited:

Serendipity

He just asked me out on a date, but he also indicated that he is physically into me. I am weary.

Doesn't this answer your question?
Where do you know him from?
First thing I noticed in the chart was the Venus/Saturn conjunction with mutual reception.

melina

I met him on a dating sight back in March. He was very interested but my head was too focussed elsewhere and then I injured my spine and couldn't date anyway. I was surprised he got in touch with me just recently.

Today, I told him it is important to be date and be friends first, and he agreed saying he wants to do that too ...

He did ask me out earlier but is now saying he is busy this week so some time next week instead.

Last edited: