Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Dignities & debilities

Dignities & debilities Board for discussing planets in dignities and debilities in natal charts.

Unread 04-04-2012, 04:41 AM

Wink difference between dignified venus and debilitated styles?

What is the difference between the dignities Venus in Taurus, Venus in Libra and Venus in Pisces

And the debilities Venus in Aries, Venus in Scorpio, and Venus in Virgo

all in fashion and style? and in a suggestive sense? hat do they suggest?

While I know the whole natal chart can alter everything (including houses, aspects, other planets, and planetary rulers, etc), I wanted to know how Venus influences the fashion styles of the above signs. I do know that Venus rules all that is beauty, fashion, possessions, money, values etc.

I see so much about Venus regarding relationships (which is the most popular subject), but it'd be nice to hear other facets of Venus.

and what is the difference between Neptune and fashion and Venus and fashion?

Forgot to post my own chart. i'm Venus in Aries.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg May 9.jpg (87.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by soratothamax; 04-04-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: To make clear

Tags
detriment, difference, domicile, exalted, venus