Will my friend and I get in a fight?

leslieleo

I have this friend who drives me nuts. I know it sounds terrible, but everything about her just irks me. (I just discovered my sun has a tight square to her moon.) I disagree with just about everything she does or says. She's very clingy and needy. I feel like a terrible person saying all these things, I know it's not nice, but it's how I feel!

My question is, will my friend and I end up getting in a fight? (by fight I mean argument, nothing physical.)

I am the moon in Taurus in the 12th house (I secretly dislike her, and this seems to reflect that.)
She is Mars in Aquarius in the 9th house.
Moon is square Mars.

Thanks in advance! :joyful:

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Serendipity

I'm unsure why you are referring to her as your friend when you said everything about her irks you and you secretly dislike her.
You being in your own 12th could also signify you are your own worst enemy in this situation.
The moon and mars have already separated... it's not an applying aspect so I would say no.

leslieleo

I'm unsure why you are referring to her as your friend when you said everything about her irks you and you secretly dislike her.
You being in your own 12th could also signify you are your own worst enemy in this situation.
The moon and mars have already separated... it's not an applying aspect so I would say no.

Thanks, I suppose I referred to her as my friend because I don't know how else to describe her. As for me being my own worst enemy, the only thing I can think of is that I continue talking to her anyway even though every time I do, I get frustrated with her. I feel bad that I'll hurt her feelings if I stop, but at the same time it ends up hurting me. I really don't feel good about this, but she stresses me out. I wish I knew what to say to her so she'd give me some space (or even completely leave me alone) without hurting her feelings, but that's probably impossible. :sad: