Miscarriage due to infection or not?

Vagabondgirl

I had a miscarriage this summer. I also had some bloodwork done before the miscarriage showing that I potentially had a recent infection of Rubella (german measles). The doctor didnt correctly inform me about the blood work I think, I suspect it was a recent infection because Im a Med. student and this result should indicate a current or recent infection. I also heard rubella is dangerous for the fetus and might result in miscarriage.

Here is my transit and natal chart for the day of the miscarriage.

I can see that tranisit uranus is oppsing my mars-venus-moon stellium (conjunction) in virgo (6th house?)

Transit Saturn is in close conjunction to and between my natal mars and venus. Transit Mercury is in exact conjunction with my moon, not sure what this means??? Emotions and thought coming together perhaps. Intensified emotion and a special thought?

Uranus oppostion something sudden accidental...

Mars is Square my mars-venus- moon stellium, so is pluto on the other side:( Mars stands for infection, bleeding doesnt it? Or something else also?

Its like the transit planents mercury, saturn, mars, uranus, pluto are making a huge cross with my mars-venus-moon stellium. My fertility?

Transit moon is also conjunct my mercury-pluto conjunction in pluto = death to the thought of motherhood. I was very transformed emotionally I can say.... It changed me in some unpleasent way:(

So what do you think? Could it be due to an infection or not?

Attachments

• transitMIS.jpg
    transitMIS.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 17