Best Career Choice based on chart?

Imperial1922

my perosnal goals is to be of someone of high political office or become a CEO of my very own company. As i am trying very hard in school (yes im a teenager) i was wondering what in my natal chart gives off this ambition? any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• MyNatalChart.gif
    MyNatalChart.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 24

Charlie James

my perosnal goals is to be of someone of high political office or become a CEO of my very own company. As i am trying very hard in school (yes im a teenager) i was wondering what in my natal chart gives off this ambition? any help is appreciated!
u
Well, you're Gemini MC tells me some kind of communication. Especially because your Mercury is trine MC and conjunct the Sun and Neptune, which are both also trine to your MC. Moon in cancer shows high psychic capability. Perhaps communicating messages from other worlds for others can be a potential career path. Sorry if vague, this was typed from a cell phone plus I'm relatively new. Good luck anyways!😃

ukdesifem

It's possible.

WIth 6th house Uranus domicile, then you could do well in promoting a new message. You have 5th house planets, so something to do with communication, promoting a message and public service.