Is there a way to know Asc of Asian celebrities??

Skillcoil

You'll have to check their pre debut photos. Also since this is a global forum members will have greatly varying degrees of exposure to groups other than their own, that should be kept in mind when considering replies.

Skillcoil

You're absolutely right. :sad:

There have been several fans of Asian entertainment industries join this forum from what I've seen lately though, so I think we have a good base. :) I'd like to see different replies, I'm just concerned about the few trolls but I'll report them anyway lol.

Last edited:

sp1ca

I think this guy may have virgo asc (taurus-gemini, leo-virgo areas looks probable if I consider his exgirlfriend's chart) :whistling:

Lee+Min+Ho+b.jpg

http://operationobsession.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/lee-min-ho-23.jpg

http://wallpaperose.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Lee-Minho-Images.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SeKgpDWuoUo/TgKvorajDBI/AAAAAAAAA9I/Xny436plxTo/s1600/20110622_lee_minho_birthday_boy.jpg

Lee Min Ho
The time of birth:unknown

Ex-girlfriend

Attachments

• astro_w2at_567_lee_min_ho_hp.81281.18060.gif
    astro_w2at_567_lee_min_ho_hp.81281.18060.gif
    59 KB · Views: 28
  • astro_61gw_571_567_parkminyoung_lee_min_ho.81447.26310.jpg
    astro_61gw_571_567_parkminyoung_lee_min_ho.81447.26310.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

sp1ca

and if anyone's interested, a member of KPop band BAP has cancer asc. (he told his time of birth in an interview.)

Kim Him Chan

Attachments

• astro_w2at_535_himchan_hp.81107.8774.gif
    astro_w2at_535_himchan_hp.81107.8774.gif
    58.3 KB · Views: 33

Melaike

I think this guy may have virgo asc (taurus-gemini, leo-virgo areas looks probable if I consider his exgirlfriend's chart) :whistling:
Lee+Min+Ho+b.jpg

Lee Min Ho

When I was watching Boys over flowers I thought he could be earth rising. Maybe Capricorn or Taurus

sp1ca

Bilgi toplamaya çalışıyorum. =)
I'm trying to gather information :whistling:

I think the most significant events in Lee Min Ho's like would be accidents he had. He personally said that he gets into an accident whenever he's busy with a new project. When he was a kid, he wanted to be a soccer player, then broke his arm (or had some similar injury) in 1997 or 1998, then changed his career goal. He had a fatal car accident on the 9th(??) of August, in 2006. Later, in 2009, on the 28th of January, he had another car accident, this time his health was ok but the car ruined... etc etc etc....

I think I should go for the transits. Do you think progressions was significantly effective??

sp1ca

the transit aspects for the both accident dates with unknown time of birth :unsure:

edition(s):
what about a RX Uranus in the 6th??
he couldn't work for a while after the accident in 2006 etc.

Attachments

• lee_min_ho_2006.jpg
    lee_min_ho_2006.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 2006.bmp
    585.8 KB · Views: 28
  • lee_min_ho_2009.jpg
    lee_min_ho_2009.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 2009.bmp
    590.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

2Gemini

Hello!

May I crash your thread, since it's about Asian celebrities, and I just recently got into S Korean band BigBang?

I am very interested in learning the ascendant of T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun), the rapper member from BB, so if anyone has any info or guesses I would be most obliged.

The main reason is his personality, which I find fascinating. I've run his birth date for a personal astro analysis: 4th November 1987 in Seoul, S Korea - but I feel that without his birth time I am missing the big picture.

Judging by his looks, he could be a Capricorn ascendant, but then again I'm not sure. He has a perfectly chiseled face and also gives off the vibe of being serious, aloof, hard working, cold and disciplined.

I'm sorry if my query is not in line with your thread, but the opportunity seemed to good to pass. I've been trying to get some info elsewhere but just couldn't find it. The majority of his fan base doesn't take astrology into account.

44aPhI_TOP-BIGBANG-1.boleh-.jpg

JUPITERASC

Hello!

May I crash your thread, since it's about Asian celebrities, and I just recently got into S Korean band BigBang?

I am very interested in learning the ascendant of T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun), the rapper member from BB, so if anyone has any info or guesses I would be most obliged.

The main reason is his personality, which I find fascinating. I've run his birth date for a personal astro analysis: 4th November 1987 in Seoul, S Korea - but I feel that without his birth time I am missing the big picture.

Judging by his looks, he could be a Capricorn ascendant, but then again I'm not sure. He has a perfectly chiseled face and also gives off the vibe of being serious, aloof, hard working, cold and disciplined.

I'm sorry if my query is not in line with your thread, but the opportunity seemed to good to pass. I've been trying to get some info elsewhere but just couldn't find it. The majority of his fan base doesn't take astrology into account.
Guessing ascendants is a fun form of recreation but a questionable method of finding reliable answers :smile:

For those who are doing serious research
astrological techniques originally dating from antiquity
may provide more useful answers

HOWEVER

It is not so easy to find the data required for some of those techniques

BASIC STEPS

List major life events

such as:
academic rewards
degree, diplomas, exams passed, operations,
hospital admissions of any kind,
accidents,
relocation to new home
relocation abroad
marriages
divorces
births of children
deaths of family members
starting first job, leaving old job, starting new job

When reviewing transits at times of major events in life
as well as noting all aspects from transiting planets to the angles
keep in mind importance to note in particular aspects from all the rulers of the ASC/MC/IC/DESC to other planets
as well as to the angles themselves

Focus on Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn
as these provide is more than sufficient data concerning aspects
exact dates of events are the ones to focus on

exclude dates that are "give or take a couple of weeks"
as being totally too inaccurate
!

Specific dates for major events

means the actual exact day as well as the precise time of the occurrence

By the way
race and ethnicity are no barrier to these ancient techniques because
even within the same race there are differences of skin TONE and eye colour

It's not unusual for children of the same race to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings.

So within the race of white/whitish people
some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others
and likewise
within the race of black/blackish people
some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others

THEREFORE

Focusing on

height
weight
bone structure
eye color

gives overall good results

Black people with Blue eyes and other ethnicities Parts 1 and 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y

Astrologer Ron Bippus devoted four decades
to the research of Ascendant Decan connections to the Physical Appearance
http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html
Keep in mind that focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye color and skin tone when compared with other members of the family/race gives reliable results

RECTIFICATION TIPS FOR VERIFYING ASCENDANT/MIDHEAVEN/DESCENDANT/IC/ANGLES OF NATAL CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626&page=2

2Gemini

Thank you so much JUPITERASC.

You've been so thorough I am really at a loss for words.

My knowledge is basic, though I feel like a have a knack for deducting an overall feeling for the persons colors (if all data is provided - not much of an astrologer, I know).

I've heard about the reverse process of getting someone's time birth if his major life occurrences are listed, but I'm really not that familiar with his life (he's very secretive and guards his private sphere).

I was just fascinated by his personality. I guess I tried to see if the way he is portrayed is just a facade or "the real deal", make sense of his overall appearance. He really is quite an charismatic individual.

I'm not easily impressed and as I was doing some research on my own when I came across this thread - it just felt like a perfect display of synchronicity.

We have a saying in my country: More heads - more knowledge. You never know if you don't ask. And either way I really had nothing to lose :wink:

Thank you again, I didn't anticipate such a quick and helpful response.

JUPITERASC

Thank you so much JUPITERASC.

You've been so thorough I am really at a loss for words.

My knowledge is basic, though I feel like a have a knack for deducting an overall feeling for the persons colors (if all data is provided - not much of an astrologer, I know).

I've heard about the reverse process of getting someone's time birth if his major life occurrences are listed, but I'm really not that familiar with his life (he's very secretive and guards his private sphere).

I was just fascinated by his personality. I guess I tried to see if the way he is portrayed is just a facade or "the real deal", make sense of his overall appearance. He really is quite an charismatic individual.

I'm not easily impressed and as I was doing some research on my own when I came across this thread - it just felt like a perfect display of synchronicity.

We have a saying in my country: More heads - more knowledge. You never know if you don't ask. And either way I really had nothing to lose :wink:

Thank you again, I didn't anticipate such a quick and helpful response.
That's OK 2Gemini, ours is a learning forum where friendly discussion leads to greater insight :smile:

Celebrities are obviously secretive, while also craving and needing attention so dates of Awards are probably the easiest to find
Accidents to celebrities usually are featured by the media
Relocation and travel abroad can usually be found in media reports as well

so it is possible to find many dates for research

also

Having a date of birth allows one to experiment with ancient techniques
such as Animodar
and
Trutine of Hermes also known as The Pre-Natal Epoch as well

These techniques require study and careful attention to detail
and are not mastered speedily
however they are reliable
and provide useful research possibilities

An astrological technique from antiquity generally known as the Prenatal Epoch

'....Ascendant, or its opposite, at birth, is Moon's position at conception.

....Known as "Trutine of Hermes," from Hermes Trismegistus who stated the law as follows:

"The place of the Moon at conception becomes the birth ascendant or its opposite point."

"But this proved to be but one-half of a very important law, for while the...

Ascendant at birth was the place of the Moon at a certain Epoch, the Ascendant or its opposite point at this Epoch was the place of the Moon at birth

....a very remarkable interchange of factors." E.H. Bailey.

detailed instructions on precisely how to calculate the pre-natal Epoch Rectification Method may be viewed FOR FREE at http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

Traditional astrologer Ventura studied with Helena Avelar and Luis Ribeiro at The Academy of Astrological Studies in Lisbon - here's a downloadable pdf file of an article he wrote detailing
THE ANIMODAR EFFECT
http://www.skyplux.com/init/static/animodar_effect.pdf :smile:

sp1ca

hi everyone :D

I tried to calculate TOP's ascendant (in another thread), and came up with the result that it's Aquarius. I also first thought he has a Capricorn asc, my calculations say it's Aquarius, though it may be not true, I believe in that. :whistling:

@JUPITERASC thank you very much ^_^

Last edited:

2Gemini

Oh hello, hello!

So nice to see so many useful answers. Such a kind response, I thank you both.

1st things 1st: JUPITERASC - thank you again for all the pointers and your patience. Are you by any chance a teacher or a mentor of some sort? You always come through for other members.

Also you have a way of sharing knowledge by making it accessible to people who may not be familiar with a concept.

I really don't know how to express my gratitude, since you've exceeded my expectations by offering more than I bargained for.

2Gemini

Hello sp1ca.

That's it!!
Aquarius! It makes so much sense. With his appearance and style. Can I ask you to point me to the thread where you've calculated his ascendant?

Did you do it by yourself (if so - respect!)?

When I saw your thread it was just like... BAM! I just knew I had to at least try.

Thank you so much, made my day.