Searching info for two courses

Hello everyone!

After 2-3 years of accumulating books and resources I came across two very interesting courses on natal/mudane predictive and horary astrology:

A) The first one is "The complete course in predictive astrology" by Bobbye Bratcher-Nelson, MLA,
edited by Carol A. Wiggers, D.M.S.Astrol.,QHP. LINK on the course: https://www.horary.com/cwiggers/predict.htm

I tried to contact Ms. Carol A. Wiggers using the three emails I found on the site above.
Unfortunately, none of them are working anymore and it seems from my personal google research there is no other way to find any information, so I hope I could get some insights perhaps from members here who had purchased and gone through the course in the past.

Lately, I was informed that the original author, Bobby Bratcher-Nelson, passed a few years ago.

B) The second one is the "Correspondence Course in Horary Astrology" by Gilbert Navarro.

I tried to contact him the past couple of years to no avail. I was also informed recently that Mr. Navarro is currently semi-retired, not accepting clients and/or students. (Unsure though).

Granted that it is not possible, as it seems, to get the courses from the original authors, I was hoping if someone here had taken those courses in the past or knows someone who has done so, and would be interested in either reselling the courses or at least would be generous enough to share their experience on their content.

Any other information would be much appreciated.

Last edited: