Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 09-24-2020, 11:25 AM

Smile Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

"Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water,
And he spent a long time watching from his lonely wooden tower,
And when he knew for certain only drowning men could see him,
He said all men will be sailors then until the sea shall free them..."

From "Suzanne", by Leonard Cohen

Last edited by david starling; 09-24-2020 at 12:08 PM.
Unread 09-29-2020, 12:23 PM

Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

“The story of the coat of many colours is a parable, in which was described the variegated beauty of the Firestone November, 4,000 years ago, as it is even today. This beautiful coat excited the envy of the other eleven months (the other brothers). He was sent to Egypt by falling below the intersection of the equator and the ecliptic, and by his “passing” into another month, or his “fall”, he lost symbolically, his”coat” to the other “brothers”.”

Rev Dr R Swinburne Clymer

This is an exert from “The Mysteries of Osiris,or Ancient Egyptian Initiation”

Clymer was a Mason. Wrote some interesting metaphysical books, using the Bible, as a book of the ages.

He writes so readably.

Have you ever read him David?
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-01-2020)
Unread 10-01-2020, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
“The story of the coat of many colours is a parable, in which was described the variegated beauty of the Firestone November, 4,000 years ago, as it is even today. This beautiful coat excited the envy of the other eleven months (the other brothers). He was sent to Egypt by falling below the intersection of the equator and the ecliptic, and by his “passing” into another month, or his “fall”, he lost symbolically, his”coat” to the other “brothers”.”

Clymer was a Mason. Wrote some interesting metaphysical books, using the Bible, as a book of the ages.

He writes so readably.

I hadn't heard of him. Very interesting guy! His first name was Reuben, which is much cooler than Swinburne. Very high up in the occult circles. I'll ask Monk about him when he gets back.

Clymer also connects to LeCour, who published a book on the Aquarian Age a decade before Jung wrote his own version and made it famous.

Last edited by david starling; 10-01-2020 at 04:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Opal (10-03-2020)
Unread 10-02-2020, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I hadn't heard of him. Very interesting guy! His first name was Reuben, which is much cooler than Swinburne. Very high up in the occult circles. I'll ask Monk about him when he gets back.

Clymer also connects to LeCour, who published a book on the Aquarian Age a decade before Jung wrote his own version and made it famous.
I do not know of LeCour, thanks.

I am surprised that I can’t find a natal Chart on Clymer.
Unread 10-02-2020, 01:07 PM

Quote:
I do not know of LeCour, thanks.

I am surprised that I can’t find a natal Chart on Clymer.

Story is, LeCour was forced to revise his book on the Aquarian Age after the Nazis invaded France, and make it very anti-Semitic.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Opal (10-03-2020)
Unread 10-02-2020, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:

He writes so readably.

What is Joseph being sold for 20 pieces of silver parable of?

Wasn't Clymer part of a cult where they worship phalluses and eat sperm and menses as their mocking ''sacrament''?
The Following User Says Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
Opal (10-03-2020)
Unread 10-03-2020, 12:35 AM

Arrow Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

5 future events in the 21st century to expect in my lifetime (I'm age 40 and my life expectancy should be like 82).

1. 2026: The 250th anniversary of the USA, a milestone for the world's greatest nation, and the strongest known in world history.
2. 2030s: A possible impact of the asteroid Apophis (10%) anywhere on earth.
3. 2043: Astrologers predict the official arrival of aliens/extraterrestrials, due to the Sun-Pluto conjunction in Pisces during a total solar eclipse on that March.
4. 2050s: Global warming or climate change threatens all life on earth.
and 5. 2061-62: Halley's Comet appears in their 75-76 year orbit.

Edit: 2050 is the 200th anniversary of California, the state that is more Aquarian than the USA which is Aquarian enough.

And the presence of the planet Saturn to influence our world in the millennia, the Aquarian age...or I guess, Capricornian, Saturn still rules Capricorn instead of both signs, traditional astrologers said Saturn is definitely an Aquarian planet.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 10-03-2020 at 08:08 AM.
Unread 10-03-2020, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
What is Joseph being sold for 20 pieces of silver parable of?

Wasn't Clymer part of a cult where they worship phalluses and eat sperm and menses as their mocking ''sacrament''?
He does not mention the 20 pieces of silver, that I have read.

I have no idea if he belonged to a cult of that sort. I am only aware that he was a Freemason.

The book is about Osiris, Horus and Isis, and their use in the keeping of time, and precession.
Unread 10-03-2020, 04:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
He does not mention the 20 pieces of silver, that I have read.

I have no idea if he belonged to a cult of that sort. I am only aware that he was a Freemason.

The book is about Osiris, Horus and Isis, and their use in the keeping of time, and precession.
So he omits those parts that clearly seem to indicate real historical people (and are also powerful types of real historical events to come.)

You think there is nothing wrong with my reproval of his sex sorcery? I can substantiate it.

Last edited by petosiris; 10-03-2020 at 04:15 AM.
Unread 10-03-2020, 04:29 AM

Quote:
So he omits those parts that clearly seem to indicate real historical people (and are also powerful types of real historical events to come.)

You think there is nothing wrong with my reproval of his sex sorcery? I can substantiate it.
Many people were disillusioned with sex and magic. They misinterpret the actions of the universe, as controllable to them through many misguided actions.

When I read of the myths, I read what the myths represent.

Sex is added for those that are using myths and magic for ulterior motives, not for those that are seeking the origins of myth for the origins of astrological and universal truths.
Unread 10-03-2020, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Many people were disillusioned with sex and magic. They misinterpret the actions of the universe, as controllable to them through many misguided actions.

When I read of the myths, I read what the myths represent.

Sex is added for those that are using myths and magic for ulterior motives, not for those that are seeking the origins of myth for the origins of astrological and universal truths.
All sorcery is sin according to the law of God, and it is wicked spirits that are given authority over sinners, they and the sorcerers serving the spirits of error and lawlessness. But there are also people who are lowly in the kingdom of this world and do not influence many, yet they also willingly serve demons.
Unread 10-03-2020, 04:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Since the Age-lengths vary by about 400 years:

Tropical Age ~1750 years
Sidereal Age ~2150 years,
it's merely a coincidence that they are now close to overlapping one another:
The (direct-motion) tropical Age of Capricorn, using just the astronomy, had its ingress in 406 A.D.

The (retrograde-motion) sidereal Age of Pisces had its ingress, according to most sidereal astrologers, anywhere from 221 A.D. to about 400 A.D., depending on the choice as to exactly where the 12, equal sidereal Sign-boundaries should be located by actual sidereal astrologers.

As convenient as it would be, the A.D. dating system itself just doesn't connect with the timing for either sort of Age, despite well-meaning efforts to make it appear that the Year 1 A.D. somehow marks the beginning of an astrological Age.
Do you think that is because the AD reckoning was set up by non-astrologers? It is pretty influential, it probably marks an important event which has its own unique star that we cannot observe today.
Unread 10-03-2020, 04:54 AM

Another interesting quote from Clymer.

Quote:
The cherubim exhumed at Ninevah had but three faces, it being deficient in the face of the man, and representing a period when there would be no winter---the time to come when the lamb and the serpent would be friends---the lion and the lamb lie down together---the prophecy of the millennium. Whatever their form, the cherubim in their outer aspect, symbolized time and different eras of evolution.
To me it is saying that through the ages the cherubim are what they need to be for the time they are in.

Later in the same chapter, I was intrigued by the quote:

Quote:
They occupied the foreground of every ancient system of religious ceremonials and were the Elohim who, even according to Genesis, created, or if you wish, renovated the earth.
Very intriguing. Again, to me, it harkens to the Ages of Precession being a tool, of the earth to regenerate itself from the abuses of man and the challenges that all of the ages bring.
Unread 10-03-2020, 04:59 AM

Quote:
All sorcery is sin according to the law of God, and it is wicked spirits that are given authority over sinners, they and the sorcerers serving the spirits of error and lawlessness. But there are also people who are lowly in the kingdom of this world and do not influence many, yet they also willingly serve demons.
Astrology and the Ages are not sorcery. They are the regeneration of the earth by the universe.

Demons are personal, everyone has them, it is our job while we are here to use our stars for the betterment of ourselves and those around us, not to teach fear, but to teach tolerance, of others and their chosen beliefs.
Unread 10-03-2020, 05:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
were the Elohim who, even according to Genesis, created
Genesis speaks of God the Creator always in singular. The Bible does speak of two other divine beings that took part of creation - the Word, through whom all things were made, and the Holy Spirit, through whom spirits were and are created. (The two are never called Creators, for the Father created things by giving power to the Son, and the Son to the Holy Spirit.) The Bible also speaks of other subordinate gods - faithful angels and humans who are sons and daughters, but those didn't take part in creating. And this is why the apostle calls Jesus the only-begotten, the Father didn't create and beget anything else directly without his holy mediator who does everything according to his will, power and authority. And you can be his sister if you do likewise at least in his most important commandments.

Quote:
Astrology and the Ages are not sorcery. They are the regeneration of the earth by the universe.
I haven't said that.

Quote:
Demons are personal, everyone has them, it is our job while we are here to use our stars for the betterment of ourselves and those around us, not to teach fear, but to teach tolerance, of others and their chosen beliefs.
Not everyone has them, and not everyone has the same number or the same kind. And many are delivered from them in the name.

Last edited by petosiris; 10-03-2020 at 05:55 AM.
Unread 10-04-2020, 01:57 PM

With the tropical Ages, there's a pattern regarding when each Age reaches its most effective period, depending on the Modality of the Age-sign. For Cardinal-sign Ages, which are innovative by nature, the most effective period comes in at the end, during the last few degrees.

We're now in the culminating, "suit and tie", stage of the Cardinal-sign, Capricornian Age, when men in business suits appear to be deciding the fate of the entire World using the amazing technological innovations that have been developing since the Industrial Revolution.

Fortunately, there's a LOT more to the entire World than we're able to ascertain within the confines of this tropical Age of Capricorn.

Last edited by david starling; 10-04-2020 at 02:35 PM.
Unread 10-25-2020, 06:49 AM

My contention is, that the Earth's Age-effect sets the context for the entire astrological Chart.

For example, some Charts are more fully functional during a particular Age than other Charts.

So, the same Chart that makes it easier to function in one Age, could make it harder to function in another Age--and, vice versa.

Last edited by david starling; 10-25-2020 at 07:31 AM.
Unread 10-31-2020, 03:06 AM

No matter. Often times those who go out into the sea all complain of pent up sex drives.

Prostitutes/sex workers will have power and conquer man.

(You may sign up for my mailing list for my upcoming book publication )

Last edited by Bunraku; 10-31-2020 at 03:08 AM.
Unread 10-31-2020, 03:11 AM

Harpies from the East!
Arrive and devour these men.

Amazons from the North!
brave and powerful women who enslave men, guarding the coastline, the only means of escape from the sea.

Sirens from the west!
Lure men to their deaths.

Charybdis from the south!
There is no escape this engulfing presence.
Unread 10-31-2020, 07:56 AM

[QUOTE=Bunraku;1073948]No matter. Often times those who go out into the sea all complain of pent up sex drives.

Prostitutes/sex workers will have power and conquer man.

(You may sign up for my mailing list for my upcoming book publication )[/QUOTE]

•I'm trying to keep my personal opinions about WHAT the tropical Aquarian Age will actually be like, entirely separate from HOW it can be predicted to occur.
Unread 11-06-2020, 08:51 AM

So, the news is, this isn't the Age of Aquarius yet, neither tropically nor siderealy. The sidereal Age remains firmly Retrograde in sidereal Pisces. And, although the tropical Age is in close, Direct approach to tropical Aquarius, it's still at nearly at 28 degrees tropical Capricorn, a little more than 2 degrees to go before the tropical Age Indicator is actually, firmly placed, in Aquarius in a tropical Chart.

There's an empirical, historical pattern combined with logical theory, telling us that the Cardinal-sign Ages, like the Age of Capricorn we're in now, show their full results at the end of the Age. That's where we are now, living during the culminating period of the materialistic, inventive Age of Capricorn, under Saturn's rulership.

It's been a difficult Age to begin with, whereas the Aquarian Age will be a very easy Age. We're on the verge of a enormous, very fortunate, paradigm shift. And since were "creatures of habit", it's hard to let go of the known past, no matter how difficult, and to have the wherewithal to merge into an, as yet, difficult-to-access, better future.

Last edited by david starling; 11-06-2020 at 04:15 PM.
Unread 11-08-2020, 12:59 AM

Question Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

The Hopi are known for accurate predictions based on their ancient prophecies. They said the world ended 3 times: One by fire (a meteor strike - 13000 BCE?), second by ice (last ice age around 8000 BCE) and third by flood (around 4000 BCE?), now a fourth end symbolized by a "blue star" in space. In the Aquarian age, what would this "blue star" visible from earth represent, an ending or a new beginning? The Hopi like the Maya expect 2012-2020 to be important and the world's going through a hallmark moment of a new age and a new world. Dec. 21, 2012-June 21, 2020 is part of a 7.5 year cycle of time in prophecies in many different religions (i.e. Judaism) and this cycle ends on Dec. 21, 2027. There was one cycle earlier in this century from June 21, 2005-Dec 21, 2012.
david starling (11-08-2020)
Unread 11-08-2020, 04:15 PM

I find it strange, that ONLY when it comes to the astrological Ages, people reject the zodiac that they themselves use to draw actual Charts, and start referring to other methods and systems.

The Aquarian Age is well-determined in both the familiar sidereal, and in the familiar tropical, Zodiacs. No need to look elsewhere, when it comes to locating the Age Indicator in a natal or mundane astrological Chart.

Not that the Mayan and Hopi prophecies aren't interesting and informative in and of themselves.. They're just not a replacement for what the standard tropical and sidereal astrology most of us are using is able to tell us about the upcoming Age of Aquarius.

2024 is the year Pluto ingresses Aquarius. That will accelerate the transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn into the tropical Age of Aquarius.

Last edited by david starling; 11-08-2020 at 08:02 PM.
Unread 11-27-2020, 03:33 AM

Unhappy Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

Tropical Age-ruler Saturn has FINALLY left the Median ("Mean") position of the Age Window in the tropical Zodiac. Since the tropical Age Window currently includes nearly all of its Domicile-sign Capricorn, it's been at maximum power and authority for nearly 2 1/2 years
Unread 11-27-2020, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
5 future events in the 21st century to expect in my lifetime (I'm age 40 and my life expectancy should be like 82).

1. 2026: The 250th anniversary of the USA, a milestone for the world's greatest nation, and the strongest known in world history.
2. 2030s: A possible impact of the asteroid Apophis (10%) anywhere on earth.
3. 2043: Astrologers predict the official arrival of aliens/extraterrestrials, due to the Sun-Pluto conjunction in Pisces during a total solar eclipse on that March.
4. 2050s: Global warming or climate change threatens all life on earth.
and 5. 2061-62: Halley's Comet appears in their 75-76 year orbit.

Edit: 2050 is the 200th anniversary of California, the state that is more Aquarian than the USA which is Aquarian enough.

And the presence of the planet Saturn to influence our world in the millennia, the Aquarian age...or I guess, Capricornian, Saturn still rules Capricorn instead of both signs, traditional astrologers said Saturn is definitely an Aquarian planet.
Who is the one who said that aliens will visit earth?

Tags
ages, astrological, discovery, tropical, voyage, zodiac