Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Very interesting that you mentioned "you don't appreciate love until you know what its like not to have it"

In this lifetime, I've effectively lost 3 children. I can see in my 5th house where and how, (the reflected loss degree of Jupiter), and can trace also in my husband's house, but as I told him, the hardest thing to do is to give up EVERYTHING and have zero (no attachments) when we leave this plane behind.

Its not something I'd recommend for the weak hearted. Its the toughest lesson of all :sad:

Sorry to hear about your losses. I spoke to you a while back about your daughter but didn’t know it had happened twice more. You mentioned something about either your daughter or somebody else’s daughter being reborn a couple of decades later.

I love talking about all things spiritual.

The story you shared about the karma and 6th house and the lawsuit was interesting. It was a bit exacerbating the woman’s reaction who was so blassé about sueing you when it clearly was having a massive impact on you!!

I’ve had dreams about past lives that have helped me understand my lack of love this life, mainly murdering my sister after she had taken me in off the streets and acted like surrogate mother to me. She was evil and controlling then but nevertheless, I now know what it’s like to lose a family member and be without love.

I remember good deeds done too, like sacrificing myself in war to save fellow comrades. I account that act for why I’ve received a lot of help from people.

However, if I didn’t know what it was like to be unloved I would be ignorant and possibly even narcissistic, at the very least ignorant. Thank god for the bad karma that has made me a better person.

It’ll be interesting to see if I’m allowed children, as that would be another way to pay back some karma for killing a surrogate mother and not being able to become a mother myself. But hopefully I am given the opportunity.

Life is cruel and beautiful all at once. So painful but graceful.

Ukpoohbear

I got rabbit, dolphin then deer. Just cos they’re my fav animals tho. F*** cats, (even tho I have 3) they’re running my life.

leomoon

Ukpoohbear:
Only 1 daughter the youngest perished.The other two are estranged now. The family was broken up bit by bit by bit since the death occurred.

With Uranus in the 11th (my chart) opposite my 5th Jupiter and Venus, I'm not surprised, but we did raise them to follow their own paths wherever it leads them. That is what they chose to do.

Ukpoohbear

Ye all my family is estranged too and after the death of a family member we all just broke apart.

But it’s also nice you see it as you taught them freedom. If there is unfinished business, like there is with mine, it’ll be cleared up eventually. I intend to clear it up this life time so I can move on forever. Maybe not with my dad though. But with my sister, I intend to cut ties spiritually by making peace one day. Making peace and then letting go. With my dad, I think I was his mother in a previous life and I let him down somehow. I had a weird dream I was in London decades ago and I lost my children, couldn’t find them. And I think I leant on him in a codependent way in another life. Hence why he was so resentful of me this life.

leomoon

Question for Americans. If one candidate is elected over the other, what do you think would change in YOUR life in particular?

This is an excellent question!

My life would be uplifted just knowing the children being held by our government (considered non-humanitarian and a crime by various U.N. organizations) would be better off perhaps now with the lawyers they and their parents should have had all along.

My life would be happier more at ease just knowing everyone without health insurance will have it again.

My life would be made less upset by knowing cruelty by our government towards others will end, there WILL be an end in sight.

Just thinking about all of this I wrote gives me hope for the future.

At my age, I have no problem with dying tomorrow, as long as its not via Covid and alone without my husband or vice versa. But in our sleep would be just fine with me, especially knowing the country I'm leaving with so many souls in it will fare just fine now at least for the foreseeable future with Biden-Harris. :leoimg: Leo Moons for the underdogs in life.

AppLeo

Yeah, I get not wanting to share, especially if said sharing would make it easy to trace back to yourself. If it's Venus-y, it might have the comfort component, and no doubt folks are trying to find ways to smooth their frayed nerves.

What kind of artistic stuff? Graphic design or more fine art related.

I didn't watch the debates, other things are on the agenda for me. But I'm very much interested in who comes out on top in November as it has wide ranging implications for those out of the US as much as those native to the country.

I think Trump will win cuz he’s the better daddy.

I’m just doing lots of still-life paintings. Bowls of fruit and ****

Bunraku

Question for Americans. If one candidate is elected over the other, what do you think would change in YOUR life in particular?

Directly?

I feel like voting locally and state-wise has more impact in actually making direct changes in your life. They’re also very accessible and will hear you out and actually go out of their way to help solve your problems.

People act like the white house will explode and it will rain blood if the opposing party wins. :lol:

conspiracy theorist

I think Trump will win cuz he’s the better daddy.

I’m just doing lots of still-life paintings. Bowls of fruit and ****

So you see the presidency requiring the skills of a father more so than a chief executive officer?

Still-life paintings -- definitely no shame in that game. You've kept relatively quiet about your creativity but there is no suppressing that angular Venus. I support the arts so that's good to hear that you're going down that road. Is it primarily for relaxation?

CapAquaPis

This is an excellent question!

My life would be uplifted just knowing the children being held by our government (considered non-humanitarian and a crime by various U.N. organizations) would be better off perhaps now with the lawyers they and their parents should have had all along.

My life would be happier more at ease just knowing everyone without health insurance will have it again.

My life would be made less upset by knowing cruelty by our government towards others will end, there WILL be an end in sight.

Just thinking about all of this I wrote gives me hope for the future.

At my age, I have no problem with dying tomorrow, as long as its not via Covid and alone without my husband or vice versa. But in our sleep would be just fine with me, especially knowing the country I'm leaving with so many souls in it will fare just fine now at least for the foreseeable future with Biden-Harris. :leoimg: Leo Moons for the underdogs in life.

I do have a Leo Moon stepniece who turns 6 years old next month under the sign of Scorpio...and she's geting over the recent loss of her father (My step-sister's husband) since he had heart disease. Leo Moons are opposite my moon and Scorpio suns square my Aquarius sun, but young children are generally nicer to deal with. I knew adults who displayed immaturity, unethical conduct and lack of respect in my life when I suppose in their age, they know better.

CapAquaPis

There's a minor league baseball team logo features a full moon: Asheville NC Tourists of the South Atlantic League (class A) and has been a Colorado Rockies affiliate for over 25 years since the major league parent debuted in 1993.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ash...BAgDEFQ&biw=1366&bih=649#imgrc=JswE2f7WcDat9M

https://www.milb.com/asheville (for the logo of a Moon-man's face).

I don't know of a minor league baseball teams named "Lions", but google search finds the Great Lakes Loons of Midland MI of the Midwest League (also class A) and is a L.A. Dodgers affiliate (my Angels' geographical rivals).

conspiracy theorist

Do you get the same animals every time you try? Ct for sure you’ve mentioned whales being prominent for you before. Mine, they change around quite a bit. Like the first one that came to my mind from the prompt was giraffe and I know diddly about giraffes. Most of my mental activity is bubbly, frothy.

I'd imagine that if I did this as a child the owl, octopus and tortoise would appear somewhere as I was fond of those creatures at the time. I had childhood dreams of being a Marine Biologist, so aquatic animals of all kinds were attractive to me, especially those that lived in the very deep oceans.

I think a strain of lonerism runs through all the animals that I'd want to be - whale symbolism states the complex social relationships of whales/cetaceans but what comes to mind is the more solitary humpbacks. The whale showing up could mean that I am still in touch with that wellspring of inspiration from when I was young - although I've shifted gears with regard to career trajectory since then.

AppLeo

So you see the presidency requiring the skills of a father more so than a chief executive officer?

Yes, Trump is living proof of my claim. America prefers security and hierarchy over freedom and personal responsibility. The cherry on top of every neo-feudalist country is a kingly father.

Still-life paintings -- definitely no shame in that game. You've kept relatively quiet about your creativity but there is no suppressing that angular Venus. I support the arts so that's good to hear that you're going down that road.

Well, you're relatively quiet and mysterious in general CT :biggrin:

I'm doing more than still-life, it's just that these artistic projects are more like goals or ambitions. Telling people what you're up to, apparently, makes it less likely for them to be achieved. And there's something nasty about just spilling everything you're working on.

Besides, my Venus is in the 6th house.

Is it primarily for relaxation?

No. Prevents me from suicide. Just about everything else in life is slavish, bureaucratic, inauthentic, monotonous, contradictory, empty, stupid, or superficial.

I do it because it gives me a purpose and makes me feel special. It's like looking into the mirror of my own psyche. You can discover the amazing secrets that lie within. THE CAVE OF WONDERS!! except it's your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf3zpzGu6_Q&ab_channel=ArthurArcturus

conspiracy theorist

@passiflora

It's probably the inner detachment that I'm fully aware of. I don't think there is currently anyone who I have a deep and abiding bond with, and this extends to even family members. There are things that I would like to see get done in the world before I go, and some decent social skills will help the process.

You ever heard of the secret language of birthdays? My specific birthday happens to have the fairly contradictory title of "instructional lone wolf" denoting one that is given to exhortation and going it alone at the same time.

I don't see you as particularly frothy, but then I'm not in your mind.

conspiracy theorist

@Appleo

This is probably the most genuine post/words I've read from you in years. You've still been battling depression huh?

Your Venus is conjunct your descendant, although it falls on the side of the 6th. Venus rules your 10th sign, and it seems that you have found the arts to be an "avocation".

I've not watched the video (it'll destroy my data). But in the 1st seconds the dude mentioned autism. Why did you share that video and what about it do you identify with? I'm not presuming that you think you're autistic.

AppLeo

@Appleo

This is probably the most genuine post/words I've read from you in years.

Genuine is good.

You've still been battling depression huh?

Not depressed, disillusioned. And it's not even a battle, it just is.

Your Venus is conjunct your descendant, although it falls on the side of the 6th. Venus rules your 10th sign, and it seems that you have found the arts to be an "avocation".

Absolutely.

And I've read that the 6th house has a lot to do with one's work. Venus is exactly trine my MC as well. Bonus points!

I've not watched the video (it'll destroy my data). But in the 1st seconds the dude mentioned autism. Why did you share that video and what about it do you identify with? I'm not presuming that you think you're autistic.

:lol: No, I'm not autistic.. the guy in the video talks about abstract and philosophical ideas that often connect to things he has said in his other videos. His use of "autism" isn't how most people use it.

I'm not expecting you to watch the video. But you have to watch all it to really get what he's saying. I just posted the video because it really helps flesh out my response to why I make art.

Watercolors and/or oils?

Oils and digital

david starling

Genuine is good.

Not depressed, disillusioned. And it's not even a battle, it just is.

Absolutely.

And I've read that the 6th house has a lot to do with one's work. Venus is exactly trine my MC as well. Bonus points!

:lol: No, I'm not autistic.. the guy in the video talks about abstract and philosophical ideas that often connect to things he has said in his other videos. His use of "autism" isn't how most people use it.

I'm not expecting you to watch the video. But you have to watch all it to really get what he's saying. I just posted the video because it really helps flesh out my response to why I make art.

Oils and digital

Oils are amazing. Have you sold any of your creations yet?

Last edited: