A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

Dirius

No, it's the black conservatives who are singling it out. I, for one, would suggest that anyone, of any race should have contraceptives readily and affordably available to avoid economic hardship, or any other problem related to having a child.

You can't have it both ways--EITHER the object is to prevent abortion on moral grounds; OR, the object is to increase the population. If it's the latter, then contraception would be just as objectionable as abortion.

They are readily available to everyone. To my understanding, most stores in the U.S. sell condoms at cheap prices.

eekndyn

For many anti-abortionists, the concern for a child's welfare ends at birth.

Is that your opinion? Again, I disagree. There are many programs to assist impoverished women. Wic, welfare, medicaid, food stamps. Local churches where im from help provide daycare, cribs,cars seats and housing. It takes a village to raise a child.

david starling

They are readily available to everyone. To my understanding, most stores in the U.S. sell condoms at cheap prices.

That's up to the guy. Women need to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies. The birth control pills or patches on the market now are making a good profit for the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture them, but they can have dangerous side-effects.

Safer contraceptives could be developed, but it would require public funding, since the research wouldn't return a profit, it would only benefit women's health.

Would anti-abortion conservatives be willing to allocate public funding to prevent unwanted pregnancies and benefit women's health?

david starling

Please don't misquote me.

I only pointed out that if it prevents implantation, then its not a "contraceptive", and it is instead abortive, because contraceptive is supposed to prevent conception.

Right. I wasn't intending to quote you verbatim, I was summarizing the import of what you actually said. I apologize.

eekndyn

That's up to the guy. Women need to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies. The birth control pills or patches on the market now are making a good profit for the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture them, but they can have dangerous side-effects.

Safer contraceptives could be developed, but it would require public funding, since the research wouldn't return a profit, it would only benefit women's health.

Would anti-abortion conservatives be willing to allocate public funding to prevent unwanted pregnancies and benefit women's health?

Thats simple. No glove, no love. Actually it starts at home. Educating your child of the consequences of such behavior.

david starling

I'm boggled by the ridiculous notion that women of any racial or ethnic minority are committing genocide if they choose not to have a child! :andy:

Last edited:

david starling

Thats simple. No glove, no love. Actually it starts at home. Educating your child of the consequences of such behavior.

Tell it to a strong guy who thinks it's condom-optional in the heat of the moment. Date-rape happens all the time, and since the woman was consenting if a condom was used, it's not usually prosecuted in court.

eekndyn

I'm boggled by the ridiculous notion that women of any racial or ethnic minority are committing genocide if they choose not to have a child! :andy:

Do you remember how this conversation started sir? How I commented on defunding police then what is the issue with defunding planned parenthood. Facts not feelings sir.

david starling

Then a fair statement would be the action of one "bad" officer to systematically defund nationwide.

That blatant video pulled the trigger. Any defunding will be done locally, if at all, not systematically determined. It's not a National police force.

You really think he was the only bad apple?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.
This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life.

It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions.

Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is.
Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."
Blackgenocide.org

A hi

2a1776cb434dbbb9aed471dbb744baed--conservative-republican-conservative-politics.jpg

9ccb269c4f86a4cd45ed9241524316ec--respect-life-black-babies.jpg

PHILANTHROPIC RACISM :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQx-BjmfJk

Margaret-Sanger-and-Barack-Obama.jpg

CQGUwHkVEAAJFKy.jpg

david starling

The REAL question is, WHY are black women CHOOSING to ABORT, RATHER THAN give birth? Abortions don't happen by themselves in this country, women are CHOOSING to have them. To assert that these women are committing "genocide" against their own ethnic group by CHOOSING not to give birth is complete and utter NONSENSE!

Last edited:

Dirius

The REAL question is, WHY are black women CHOOSING to ABORT, RATHER THAN give birth? Abortions don't happen by themselves in this country. Women CHOOSE to have them. To assert that these women are committing "genocide" against their own ethnic group by CHOOSING not to give birth is complete NONSENSE!

The ones committing genocide are the Planned Parenthood doctors, and those who promote them.

The public has been told for decades by feminist activists that "a fetus is not alive until some 3 or 4 months of pregnancy". So why would they think it is wrong?

The ones who know the truth, the democratic party - are the ones responsible for genocide.