Confused about the configurations

Lioness725

I am trying to understand these, but it is confusing me. The Grand Trines, T-Squares, Kites, Yods....there are many. How does one see this on their chart? By looking at the red lines and blue lines, I am assuming, but I have trouble differentiating them. I can see the grand trine in my husbands, because everything is just triangle on top of triangle on one side of the chart. I've read many things, and still am not sure if I see any particular configuration in my chart.

wilsontc

Staff member
finding aspect patterns

Lioness,

Here at the bottom of the page are some common aspect patterns:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

I suggest printing out multiple copies of any chart. Then, find out any occurrences of an aspect pattern and outline it with a pen on the chart. Then find out any other occurrences of an aspect pattern on a different chart, outline that aspect pattern with a pen on that chart. Repeat this until you have outlined all the aspect patterns in the chart.

For example, if a chart has a kite, T-square, Yod, and Mystic Rectangle in it. Make many copies of the chart. Find the kite on one copy of the chart and outline it in pen. Find the T-square on another copy of the chart and outline it in pen. Find the Yod on another copy of the chart and outline it in pen. Find the Mystic Rectangle on another copy of the chart and outline it in pen.

Using this procedure of outlining the aspect patterns on the chart will help make the aspect patterns easier for you to recognize when you see them.

Drawing and redrawing,

Tim