Infections

Kerrie

Hi everyone, I seem to be getting a lot of infections lately... one after the other and was curious to know what was the likely aspect involved. If there is one?

lalalaheidi87

water signs, esp pisces and scorpio
natal pisces and scorpians are more prone to infections, maybe some aspects made to planets in these signs? as far as the aspects i have no clue.

lalalaheidi87

Well your scorpian uranus is now in pisces, but its been a couple years since it conjunct your sun and its still a couple years more till it conjuncts your mercury. You might be on to something with Saturn though bc of its opposition to uranus in pisces, you may be extra sensitive to this bc of all your pisces planets, but also since your saturn just finished its return it may still be a little super activated for you. im no medical astrology expert, but this is my guess.

RayAustin

Mercury, natal sixth house ruler, is opposing transiting Saturn, by about 7°. Seems like, in 7 months (if I am doing this correctly) after the square has passed you should be faring better.

According to skycript, saturn rules the impediments teeth, and the right ear, which seems on point! Haha, which ear was it that got infected?

Mercury rules this,
All vertigos, lethargies or giddiness in the head, madness, either lightness, or any disease of the brain; phthisis,[9] all stammering and imperfection in the tongue, vain and fond imaginations, all defects in the memory, hoarseness, dry coughs, too much abundance of spittle, all sniffling and snuffling in the head or nose; the hand and feet gout, dumbness, tongue-evil, all evils in the fancy[10] and intellectual parts.

Saturn rules this,
All impediments in the right ear, teeth, all quartan [12] agues[13] proceeding of cold, dry and melancholy distempers; leprocies, rheums, [14] consumptions, black jaundice, palsies,[15] tremblings, vain fears, fantasies, dropsy,[16] the hand and foot-gout, apoplexies,[17] dog-hunger, too much flux of the haemorrhoids, ruptures if in Scorpio or Leo, in any ill aspect with Venus. Rules the spleen.

Please tell me if any of this applies, I'm really interested.
Ray!:)

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
hi kerrie,
Here's a link to aquarius7000's article on Medical astrology. Underneath the article is a list of links, which you may find helpful.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13027

The infections you list are tooth ear eye urinary tract.
Teeth usually come under Saturn's domain, but being in the head, one must also include Mars. Chronic anything usually has connections to saturn, either by natal position or troublesome transits.
Another point to consider, is that low immunity is at the bottom of this, weakened physique. For that I'd look to the Ascendant and its ruler.

In your chart, your sixth house of illnesses largely contains Libra, so venus will be involved and venus/Libra very much point to illnesses of the urinary tract.
Your asc. is ruled by Mars.Mars is opp Saturn I notice and mars is in pisces as a lalalaheidi noted.
The sun, which naturally rules well-being is also opposed to saturn and Transiting saturn has been plodding through your fifth where it would have conjuncted Natal saturn a while back perhaps setting off the current period of ill health.
It is your *mars* energy that needs to be strengthened.I feel you need to be very proactive in preventative medicine, given your difficult chart aspects regarding health.
Hope you feel better soon.
Lillyjgc

RayAustin

lillyjgc said:
hi kerrie,
Here's a link to aquarius7000's article on Medical astrology. Underneath the article is a list of links, which you may find helpful.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13027

The infections you list are tooth ear eye urinary tract.
teth usually come under Saturn's domain, but being in the head, one must also include mars. Chronic anything usually has connections to saturn, either by natal position or troublesome transits.
Another point to consider, is that low immunity is at the bottom of this, weakened physique. For that I'd look to the Ascendant and its ruler.

In your chart, your sixth house of illnesses largely contains Libra, so venus will be involved and venus/Libra very much point to illnesses of the urinary tract.
Your asc. is ruled by Mars.Mars is opp Saturn I notice and mars is in pisces as a lalalaheidi noted.
The sun, which naturally rules well-being is also opposed to saturn and Transiting saturn has been plodding through your fifth where it would have conjuncted Natal saturn a while back perhaps setting off the current period of ill health.
It is your *mars* energy that needs to be strengthened.I feel you need to be very proactive in preventative medicine, given your difficult chart aspects regarding health.
Hope you feel better soon.
Lillyjgc

Yes I do agree.
With your ascendant ruler in pisces and succeedent, you would have a natural propensity of less than great health. Transiting mars in the eighth could also be problems in the lower half area, such as a urine infection.

Kerrie

@ra_divinington - Ok. So just confirming these are 2 transits that can be causing my problems. I get confused easily :) .
  • Transit Saturn opposite Natal Mercury
  • Transit Mercury square Natal Saturn
Now once this aspects move on I should be feeling better? I really hope its not 7 months though!

Its always my left side that gets an infection; tooth, ear, I think my cheek even was hurting at the time of the ear infection and now the left eye, Ive got a sty or something, it lessens - just about goes away and then comes back - no idea whats wrong with it, oh and the pain I feel the most from the urine infection is also the left side. How strange...

I also had in the last month, sore ankles and knees, this lasted for about 3 weeks, the aching would wake me at night, it finished about 2 weeks ago, right in time for when I twisted my ankle and I have only been able to drive and walk properly for the last day. The sore ankles and knees I thought had to do with my salt intake so I have reduced it and it seems to have worked.

This seems to be all my complaints in the last 3 months; I sound like a whinger and I hate to tell people what is wrong with me now because its always something. It has actually started happening since the Transit Saturn opp Natal Sun, I didnt put 2 and 2 together, thanks Lillyjgc.

Kerrie

lillyjgc said:
What do you mean exactly?

I went a couple of weeks ago and got a blood test and it came back that I also have high cholestrol, and something that said I had something in my blood that can indicate I can get a lot of infections... I cant remember the proper name. I have never had a lot of infections in the past, and never had a blood test that showed these.

A sensitive point is that I am trying to conceive and having trouble conceiving I am only in the early stages, but I understand having natal Saturn in the 5th does indicate a delayed pregnancy, would anyone else have any thoughts of how long I would need to wait.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Kerrie.
Mars rules your ascendant (your health). your Natal mars (what we *do*) is in pisces, where it is not strong and doesnt want to take action. Especially so, as it's opposite Saturn.So by strengthening your mars, you fortify yourself against the negative mars effects.This may include the blood. You could be prone to anaemia with saturn in virgo opp mars in pisces.
Mars in pisces might not like to be tied down to the daily rituals that saturn in virgo demands.Strengthening one's mars might include making oneself adhere to positive daily routines that benefit one in the long run.
cheers,
Lillyjgc

Mr stellium

Kerrie said:
Well I am a Pisces, with a lot of Pisces in my chart :). I get a new infection each month, in the last couple of months I have had a tooth infection, ear infection, a persistent eye infection and now a urine infection. I also got one a couple of months ago.

Here is my current transit chart if anyone is interested.

6472493895617dbd8.gif
Here's where I think your health problems come from:
Sun/Mars conjunction in a sign of weak vitality, Pisces additionally important because Mars rules the Ascendant, both opposing Saturn further weakening the vitality: The orb for sun opposition Saturn is tight, 1 degree so the full effects of this weakening influence are felt, however this chart has some very positive aspects:
Your exact Venus/Jupiter opposition is angular, 3 degrees from the Mc/Ic axis: having both benefics strongly angular is very beneficial.
Sun sextile Moon and trine Uranus is also good.
Regarding the ability to conceive,
5th house Saturn does indicate some delays in this regard, however Saturn is favourably trine to a friutful moon in taurus (Water moons are the most fertile, followed by earth, then air and lastly fire, with leo moons in particular noted for barreness) - you will eventually naturally conceive.

lalalaheidi87

I still believe its the current Saturn/Uranus opposition that really "became" an opposition some 3-4 months ago. I believe its affecting you because this Sun/Mars conjunction in sign of weak vitality that mr stellium speaks of is in opposition to natal AND transiting saturn, so saturn is wayyy affecting it, and causing problems and making whatever is prone to happen (weak vitality) worse.

Since saturn is already in the mix, its current opposition to uranus surely must also be affecting you. Uranus governs shocks/freak conditions and being in opposition to saturn, it would not be suprising for shock/freak conditions to arise, especially infections, considering uranus is in pisces. This opposition really came to its head a few months ago (when you talk about the symptoms really starting) and i think as the opposition weakens and saturn moves away from uranus (which is slowly happening right now) your symptoms will lessen.

Last edited:

Kerrie

Thanks everyone, I will be getting proactive about my health, cutting out my unhealthly eating which has appeared also in the last couple of months. I must get back to my daily walks, to kickstart my Mars, and I might even add something each day that i can do daily at a set time to strenghten Mars more.

Im looking REALLY forward to the Uranus/Saturn opposition to move out of my 5th and 11th house and will be able to look closely in a couple of days when this happens. :) Not sure how Saturn in my 6th will be, but lets hope it concerns work and nothing else :rolleyes: !

RayAustin

lillyjgc said:
Hi Kerrie.
Mars rules your ascendant (your health). your Natal mars (what we *do*) is in pisces, where it is not strong and doesnt want to take action.

Mars is in its own triplicity and term and in the eleventh house of good fortune, may have some accidental dignity as well being near the tenth cusp. Therefore it's a suitable place.

Ray:)

Frisiangal

Hi Kerrie,
Just to add that infections are ruled by Mars. You have Aries rising, which is associated with the physical constitution. Your natal Mars is in Pisces, which doesn't actually 'strengthen' its position unless you take up the Piscean pursuits which can activate it 'to take action'.....which may be something you also need to find and cultivate in yourself?;) Aries says, "Look, here I am. See me.' Not quite what any self-respecting Piscean attitude would even dream about, which doesn't mean that it isn't necessary!

One could say that Mars as ruler Ascendant, in its role of looking out for, and after number 1 and the physical constitution, is weak in Pisces. So, any adverse aspects it makes to other planets could be a breeding ground for infections. Mars is also a fast moving planet, so every time it makes an adverse aspect during its transits....providing a time in which you should show some personal initiative and action.... and may fail to actively do something, its energy will revert inwards, pick up on its 'weakness' side and create a Mars-type physical complaint. (Bacterial) infections, severe headaches are the first warning symptons that 'all is not right with/for ME', where Mars is concerned. If such initial symptons are not recognised in time, Mars is going to become inwardly stronger and any adverse aspects through the aspect with Saturn could turn symptons into long term chronic disorders. It's current physical pattern is offering you a warning signal.

If you look at your chart you can see how the Saturn-ruled teeth, Sun-ruled 'bright eyes', Libra-ruled urinal tract are all adversely connected to Mars. Virgo rules the stomach and intestional system....that could eventually lead to trouble with the digestion system. Is there something you tend to hold onto (Moon-Saturn aspects) that 'makes me sick to the stomach' ? If you look further at the planets concerned and their rulerships of houses, you should be able to figure out for yourself WHY you are constantly 'fighting off infection'. Maybe it's something in yourself that is still infected by an non-changing attitude?;)
Physical exercise is the first step to livening up your Mars, yet it isn't the complete answer if you refrain from doing something that will liven up yourself and your attitude towards life as well.

Get well soon.......in more ways than one.:)

Frisiangal

aquarius7000

Hi Kerrie,

As Lillyjgc and Frisiangal have both already pointed out, a Piscean Mars is 'watered down' in its activity, so a weak Mars may be more prone to infections, and there might currently be a transit triggering this (is Pluto or Sat aspecting your natal Mars?). Regarding any infection in the blood, you may again want to look at Mars, as it firstly rules infections and also the blood haemoglobin plus bone marrow (-which produces the white blood cells).

Re Saturn in the 5th, yes, this could mean a delayed pregnancy, but it is difficult to mention a particular time span as regards to how long you might have to wait just on the basis of this planets placement in the 5th house. However, they usually say that Saturn in any house normally delays the activities of that house at least until the age of 30 (perhaps this has to do with the first Saturn return).

All the best,
aquarius7000

Last edited:

4leafclovah

Im Pisces and get infections a lot..but like annoying little ones. Chronic sinus issues from smoking. Just recently I had a mysterious rash appear on my hip during the sun sq.Neptune transit. I also have the aspect in my natal. The rash doesn't burn or itch, which makes it even weirder. I don't know if that is infection, though.

GeraniumSA

Your sinus/ear infections on the left side probably have to do with your sleeping position. If you sleep on your left side, you are more congested there and more prone to sinus/ear problems. Vitamin C can help with the sinus/ear problems, but also may delay conception--which in this case would be a good thing, because you don't want a premature delivery or a sick baby.
It might also help or hinder the bladder problem, depending on the cause of the bladder problem.

The Saturn/Uranus opposition is going to be occurring off and on all year, so don't be discouraged if it takes longer than expected to clear up your infection problem. And as a matter of information, healthy couples in their early 20's can take as long as 18 months to conceive. So taking into account Saturn/Uranus and the 18 months, it could take 2 and a half years or so to conceive. Good luck!

Kerrie

Caprising said:
I tried progressing your chart in order to look into things a bit further, however, without your birth location it got a bit difficult, as the moons position on your posted chart is around 10 degrees out using Australia as the birth place. If it's anonominity that your after then why post a photo of yourself on your public profile? Can we have your correct birth details? Cheers Caprising.

Is this post drected at me? Im sure my natal chart is viewable with all details showing? I will check?

Funny enough I got another infection today, about 1.30pm it just appeared out of nowhere!!! Im not happy as Im in pain. Im about to look at transits to see what is happening today, well maybe later today after the pain goes.