Should I go to the event?

astronewbie1

Heyy,

I recently posted on here about a recent relationship I was in and the outcome wasn't great so I decided to put an end to things and move on... until this weekend. So as we have the same set of friends it's going to be pretty hard to avoid the guy forever and I realised this, this weekend. As a group we had a great night, I kept my distance (even thought I didnt want to) and didn't really have much of a conversation with him, the night went on and at the end when i was leaving he decided he needed to persuade me to stay...I didn't but after a series of confusing drunk texts from him and nothing since, its just set my anxiety off and worse I feel like I'm back at square one. I just have this overwhelming need to go back but I know I shouldn't.

Anyways, in a couple of weeks time it's our friends birthday event in another town - i'm now afraid to go incase I get all this drama with him again.

My question is...should I go?

I'm not sure which house I should be using? 5/7th relating to him but then it's my friends event so should it be 11th?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_should_i_go.57101.8171.gif
    astro_w2gw_should_i_go.57101.8171.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 40

waybread

I can't say whether you "should go" or not, although if the event is a celebration for a friend, you'd have to decide if the friendship is strong enough for you to feel it's a good idea to attend. It looks like it is: you're symbolized by Saturn located in the 11th house of friendship.

With this man symbolized by the moon, I think he will be there and want some contact with you. The moon applies to a sextile with Saturn.

If you go, can you just keep him at arm's length? Quite a few people attend gatherings where a former BF or GF will be there, also; but they just keep it at an distance. You don't have to stay any longer than you choose or respond to drunken texts. Saturn excels in self-discipline.

astronewbie1

I can't say whether you "should go" or not, although if the event is a celebration for a friend, you'd have to decide if the friendship is strong enough for you to feel it's a good idea to attend. It looks like it is: you're symbolized by Saturn located in the 11th house of friendship.

With this man symbolized by the moon, I think he will be there and want some contact with you. The moon applies to a sextile with Saturn.

If you go, can you just keep him at arm's length? Quite a few people attend gatherings where a former BF or GF will be there, also; but they just keep it at an distance. You don't have to stay any longer than you choose or respond to drunken texts. Saturn excels in self-discipline.

Thanks Waybread, I can and I will just it's hard because I don't feel like it's over. There are still feelings there, I had to put an end to things because he was afraid of commitment. He still draws me back in each time. Which is probably that Venus mars conjunction happening as co-sigs.

waybread

Sometimes saying good-bye to someone you love is the hardest thing in the world. But if your self-esteem takes too much of a beating around him and he's not going to treat you right, then you can find the strength to move on with your life. "Afraid of commitment" might just mean "unwilling to commit to you" but wanting to keep you on a string, nonetheless. You deserve someone who knows how to treat a lady.

astronewbie1

Sometimes saying good-bye to someone you love is the hardest thing in the world. But if your self-esteem takes too much of a beating around him and he's not going to treat you right, then you can find the strength to move on with your life. "Afraid of commitment" might just mean "unwilling to commit to you" but wanting to keep you on a string, nonetheless. You deserve someone who knows how to treat a lady.

Thanks Waybread, I've decided I will be going to the event this weekend.
On the weekend just gone we were both in the same city again and tried to meet to sort things out but to no avail! We'll see what happens!
I'll update next week

astronewbie1

Just out of curiosity for horary...if I were to ask this same question again today. Should I receive the same outcome since the event hasn't happened?

astronewbie1

Ok so I decided against posting the second chart I didnt want to get consumed!

Update: really good weekend...caught up with him, had a great night with all my friends and yes I even had a little goodbye smooch haha

There was some drama with the ex as he didn't know and now does but the downside is I don't think the guy is going to change his "not ready for comittment" attitude just yet.

We'll see.
Thanks again

tikana

Ok so I decided against posting the second chart I didnt want to get consumed!

Update: really good weekend...caught up with him, had a great night with all my friends and yes I even had a little goodbye smooch haha

There was some drama with the ex as he didn't know and now does but the downside is I don't think the guy is going to change his "not ready for comittment" attitude just yet.

We'll see.
Thanks again

goaaaaal! lol . i am glad you had a good time