Uranus conjunct neptune fourth house

angelic moon

How will you interpret uranus, neptune and north node in capricorn in the fourth house as ?
Does this mean a person will have to face troubled conditions at home , or will have trouble finding a career out of home ? a midheaven in gemini and moon in gemini might also signal not being able to establish or find one single career and sticking to it. How would you interpret career in this chart or home life in this chart ?

This is the chart here,
https://astro-charts.com/tools/birt...htra,+India&date=1991-5-15+14-31&timeRadio=pm

Please do not quote

ashriia

Does this mean a person will have to face troubled conditions at home , or will have trouble finding a career out of home ?

Please do not quote

I've quoted,just because you said not to.. :bandit:

this chart is difficult to read, it looks nice though, but it's not very functional for chart interpretation.

troubled conditions at home - Look at IC ruler - Jupiter. Jupiter is in Leo 11th house. Sun is opposite Pluto. That's dad at home. Probably authoritarian, controlling and or abusive within the natives childhood is a possibility.

Ruler of chart and ruler of MC are both in the 8th house in Aries. Ruler of 8th is conjunct chiron. There you have the problem, that needs to be worked on not just for career but for the native's sense of self.

angelic moon

Thank you for the response. It does make sense. Father has played a role here, but not exactly in a negative way so to say.
Mercury in aries does make sense here , with Midheaven in gemini. A bit restless, having multiple talents and being pulled in different direction at once. That might play into the sense of self here.
When you said this chart isn't too functional what did you mean ?
Thanks for the response there.

ashriia

I mean that the chart for chart interpretation is difficult since the degrees are not shown on the chart itself, there is no aspectarian to look at either. i.e. not so functional.

Yes, multiple talents and being pulled in several directions is common with gemini moons, also having two careers. But aries is a good placement for mercury to be when it rules the career and rising. As it gives passion to cerebral pursuits, and determination.

However looking at the chart also, since mars is conjunct chiron, there might be difficulty with asserting one's self, problems with drive/ambition.
Ruler of the sun is in cancer, as is mars. Not sure but there might be more interest in things related to the home/neighborhood/culture of the native, maybe politics also. I do think, that mercury being in the 8th is great for research work of all kinds. Investigative journalism, scientific research etc.

angelic moon

I am uploading this image from astro.com . Hope this helps.
showgif.cgi

Yes "home " plays a role here. I feel since the north node in capricorn is also in the fourth house, the purpose here is to move out of home and follow a path that matures into a 'father'. I see the Mars conjunct chiron here as masculine energy wounded, so that might make things harder. You are right about lacking drive ambition. Mercury square north node might also bring delays on the path perhaps.
I feel it is a push towards connecting with home, roots, neighborhood etc, circumstances making the person study their environment more.
Father is supportive of artistic pursuits etc. So that is maybe you are picking up on father being dreamy, what were you looking at when you said that ?
Research study sound about correct. Pursuing higher studies.

Last edited:

ashriia

4th house North Node natives, should strive to make a home for themselves- as that is very important. There is a tendency to go looking to make a home in another person, such as looking to a partner for a sense of home/security and that is not going to work, if it's done before the native has taken care of the actual physical "home".

As for the father being dreamy. It was just a thought since expansive Sagi is ruling the IC, with jupiter it looks like in the 11th house. Since jupiter is in Leo, ruled by the sun. I mean this could be either parent, but since it's in Leo, I take it's the father here. But I can't see the house cusps in the chart really, so it might be in the 11th or 12th. If it's the 11th, the house is ruled by aquarius - so future minded - ideals- dreams- hopes. Obviously this is also the native in question, especially with uranus and neptune in the 4th.

angelic moon

Yes makes sense. This lacks physical structure I feel. So does tend to get dependent for security at times.
That is the 11th house Jupiter in Leo. 12th house is empty in this chart.
Thank you very much for taking the time to respond.