Will I ever have another chance with him?

I want to simply know if I'll ever have another chance with someone I was seeing earlier this year but went through a pretty sad and awful breakup. I don't have any set time, I just to know if ever in my life I'll be able to have another chance with him.

I'm the sun in the 10th conjunct the MC (we didn't meet at work) and he's Saturn Rx right on the 5th house cusp and in the turned chart he's on the 11th house cusp. I think that his placement obviously shows his willingness to date, and him being retrograde until he goes direct on August 13th shows hinderances and delays in dating (5th house) and possibly in cultivating meaningful friendships (turned 11th house). Unfortunately, his main significator is Saturn which is accidentally debilitated because Saturn is debilitated in the 4th and 5th houses (even if exalted by sign) according to the chart at the bottom of this horary article.

I'm the sun in the 10th conjunct the MC and my co-ruler is the moon which is almost exactly smack dab on the DC/his house which shows me thinking this is my destiny (main sig in the 10th) and shows me extremely emotionally invested in him (moon in the 7th). Sun in the 10th shows me to be accidentally dignified according to the last paragraph at the bottom of this horary article that says planets in any of the angular houses (1st, 4th, 7th or 10th) are "accidentally dignified" or accidentally given good standing in the chart even if they're in detriment or fall by sign. My co-significator the moon is also accidentally dignified by it being in the angular 7th house.

Saturn/him and Sun/me don't aspect, BUT my co-sig the moon and Saturn DO aspect by a separating sextile which might be our last conversation April 5th that ended terribly. Saturn is in an applying 1-degree trine to the Ascendant, so I don't know if that means he'll try to contact me; I rarely take into account if the quesited is aspecting the Ascendant or not, but I probably should since the Ascendant is me. I also think Jupiter is collecting light from Saturn and Sun, but since him/Saturn's aspect to Jupiter is a aquare and the me/Sun's aspect is a trine I think maybe it means more luck and a big interest on my part??? Not sure.

I honestly don't know if it's yes or no because him/Saturn IS positively applying to the Ascendant even though it doesn't apply to Sun/me and separates from my co-sig the moon. Furthermore, the moon/my co-sig is conjunct and applying to the DC which is him, so that's good..

kKgEa61.jpg

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Your primary significators, Sun and Saturn are both peregrine, so appearing to lack much power to act in this matter. For you, being peregring may describe your maybe feeling at loose ends, or adrift at this time leading you to think of him now? Your primary significators do not appear to receive each other and are also averse by sign, 5 signs apart. So you cannot see or regard each other, and therefore may not see each other clearly, or at all.

Saturn's next aspect is a square to Jupiter in its detriment [so also not so able to act] and just turned direct. Jupiter rules the 5th sign/place, so maybe your ex is prefering just to date rather than to engage in and enter a serious relationship? And it is a square which points to difficulties with even that.

Moon as co-sig separates from a sextile to Saturn, so perhaps what was between you may be past. As indicator of the question's unfolding, Moon applies to a square, which is not bode particularly well.

I am reluctant to say this means you will never get back together. My understanding of traditional horary is that it does not answer questions of that nature, even though I sense your heart wants to pose the question thus. But I do not see much promise for the foreseeable future. If it were me [which it is not] I would not invest too much energy into this prospect, as life it too short.

PS I believe Moon separates from the Desc rather than applies.

Last edited:
Your primary significators, Sun and Saturn are both peregrine, so appearing to lack much power to act in this matter. For you, being peregring may describe your maybe feeling at loose ends, or adrift at this time leading you to think of him now? Your primary significators do not appear to receive each other and are also averse by sign, 5 signs apart. So you cannot see or regard each other, and therefore may not see each other clearly, or at all.

Saturn's next aspect is a square to Jupiter in its detriment [so also not so able to act] and just turned direct. Jupiter rules the 5th sign/place, so maybe your ex is prefering just to date rather than to engage in and enter a serious relationship? And it is a square which points to difficulties with even that.

Moon as co-sig separates from a sextile to Saturn, so perhaps what was between you may be past. As indicator of the question's unfolding, Moon applies to a square, which is not bode particularly well.

I am reluctant to say this means you will never get back together. My understanding of traditional horary is that it does not answer questions of that nature, even though I sense your heart wants to pose the question thus. But I do not see much promise for the foreseeable future. If it were me [which it is not] I would not invest too much energy into this prospect, as life it too short.

Yeah you're right. I mean I know I should move on. He outright refused to listen to me about why I wanted to breakup. He basically said that he "knew" I was "deceiving him and dating other guys", which is the farthest thing from the truth. I was dealing with a bout of depression that I didn't want to burden him with. I never thought when I tried to reconcile and ask for a second chance earlier this month that he would refuse and then insult me. It hurt and I don't know why I want someone who doesn't accept apologies and doesn't believe me.

I think the moon is applying to the DC and opposing the AC though. If you look at the box you'll see the aspect between the Moon and AC is an opposition at 5 degrees and the A next to it means applying; this means it is conjunct the DC since it's opposing the AC. But again, if I use the moon as my co-sig it means that I am once again going after him (the DC)..

Last edited:

What does Saturn trine and applying to the AC mean???

IleneK

Premium Member
Yeah you're right. I mean I know I should move on. He outright refused to listen to me about why I wanted to breakup. He basically said that he "knew" I was "deceiving him and dating other guys", which is the farthest thing from the truth. I was dealing with a bout of depression that I didn't want to burden him with. I never thought when I tried to reconcile and ask for a second chance earlier this month that he would refuse and then insult me. It hurt and I don't know why I want someone who doesn't accept apologies and doesn't believe me.

I think the moon is applying to the DC and opposing the AC though. If you look at the box you'll see the aspect between the Moon and AC is an opposition at 5 degrees and the A next to it means applying; this means it is conjunct the DC since it's opposing the AC. But again, if I use the moon as my co-sig it means that I am once again going after him (the DC)..

I am so sorry you have hit this rough spot.

I stand corrected. As I reflect now, I recall that the angles may move faster than the Moon. Since Moon is faster than all the planets, that means that all planets would apply to the angles.

In horary, it seems we look at the movement of the planets, but not movement of the house cusps or angles. In order for us to consider that planets [always] apply to the angles, we have to be looking at the angles move. [I actually use whole sign houses, so there is no moving cusp in my delineations.] And also I am still not not sure I see the meaning of applying to the Asc/Dsc, because querent is not the angle, but rather the ruler of the angle. Perhaps other more experienced members can shed some light?

Last edited:
I am so sorry you have hit this rough spot.

I stand corrected. As I reflect now, I recall that the angles may move faster than the Moon. Since Moon is faster than all the planets, that means that all planets would apply to the angles.

In horary, it seems we look at the movement of the planets, but not movement of the house cusps or angles. In order for us to consider that planets [always] apply to the angles, we have to be looking at the angles move. [I actually use whole sign houses, so there is no moving cusp in my delineations.] And also I am still not not sure I see the meaning of applying to the Asc/Dsc, because querent is not the angle, but rather the ruler of the angle. Perhaps other more experienced members can shed some light?

I appreciate your help. It's funny, complete strangers are often more kind than those closest to us. The ones closest to you take you for granted...

The next aspect the Sun (me) makes is an applying albeit very wide 10-degree conjunction to Venus, but I don't know what it means. I could see if I were applying to Mars I'd say maybe I'd find a guy, but Venus is a woman like me right? What does Sun/me applying to Venus possibly mean?! It's probably important since it's the next aspect that'll happen, but I can't figure out why it's important...

EDIT: Just saw that Juno is right on the IC, but you said angles aren't important right?? I also just realized that Sun is usually the co-sig for men and it is my main sig, so maybe some reception?!?

The 7th paragraph in this horary article says "the influence of a planet is strengthened if it's close to or conjunct the AC, DC, IC or MC". It seems like maybe Sun/me on the MC, Moon on DC and Juno on IC might be indicative of something... but I don't know what.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Sun and Venus do not perfect until they change signs; I personally don't see it having relevant meaning here. I mentioned Jupiter/Saturn because they are very close.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The 7th paragraph in this horary article says "the influence of a planet is strengthened if it's close to or conjunct the AC, DC, IC or MC". It seems like maybe Sun/me on the MC, Moon on DC and Juno on IC might be indicative of something... but I don't know what.

Not that I see. Su and Mo are strengthened, gain some dignity, by proximity to the angles. But I don't see it altering the traditional delineation in any meaningful way.

Perhaps it is time to put this horary aside?

IleneK

Premium Member
I meant that. I meant reception as in we aren't receiving each other. Not reception in the other astrological meaning, I meant it as reception in the way that no aspects are receiving each other.

Just to help clarify:

Planetary aspects and planetary reception [receiving] are two separate concepts.

So, planets can aspect and not receive each other.
And conversely, they can receive and not aspect each other.
Or they can do both.

But the language of planets aspecting each other does not include the term "receiving."

Just to help clarify:

Planetary aspects and planetary reception [receiving] are two separate concepts.

So, planets can aspect and not receive each other.
And conversely, they can receive and not aspect each other.
Or they can do both.

But the language of planets aspecting each other does not include the term "receiving."

Yeah I realized that after I wrote it haha. I know that reception is like Mars in Taurus and Venus in Aries, like mutual reception.