how will i do next term?

besitos

New chart after learning some new info about my situation since the time of my last chart. Current chart = Important factor that would be helpful to know before taking some action on other transfer applications I am making.

I asked how will I do next term?

I am sun. Sun applies to 9th house ruler, Mars, in a positive sextile aspect. Since there has been some controversy about my application of future movement of planets, I say that I am pretty sure noone has argued against an applying aspect of 1-2 degrees as valid in horary. But, what about the sign change of Sun from weakness in Aqua to Pisces? Again since it's only 1-2 degrees, I think people will not dispute interpreting the sign change for this question.

Could be wrong of course! :) let me know.

I would read this as I will do positively because of the aspect and what appears to be to be some reception - mars is received in aqua and pisces and sun is received in Capricorn. But, moon is not aspecting either sun or mars. Also, not sure if this applies but sun is also comfortable in Aries, sign of 9th house.

next term is not until august.

Attachments

• nextterm.jpg
    nextterm.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 29

Amit89

The moon is conjuct mars which is the 9th house ruler albeit separating.

The moon will also conjuct jupiter and Saturn.

The answer is if you've been putting the hard work and effort in you'll be fine or if you haven't then it's not looking good.

Do everything, do not cut corners.

Aria Venue

first of all i explained to you also in your previous chart how this works...why is the aspect important in this context? you are asking about your academic performance in the next term, not whether you'll be accepted from the university.you're already there
so focus on the relevant sigs and see dignity (essential, accidental) , reception etc.
Moreover we don't say :" Sun applies to 9th house ruler, Mars, in a positive sextile aspect.I say that I am pretty sure no-one has argued against an applying aspect of 1-2 degrees as valid in horary".
what you could say in such case is that sun will aspect mars from Pisces, since sun is about to change sign.so when sun enters pisces (as a lighter planet from mars will find him)...but in order to be sure when or whether this aspect or any aspect actually perfects you have always to check ephemeris.maybe this aspect takes place through translation or collection of light, or mayby .another planet gets in the way and is prohibited...and so forth..still the aspect is not important here .
also what do you mean " sun is received in capricorn"? by |"whom" specifically and how?

Last edited:

besitos

first of all i explained to you also in your previous chart how this works...why is the aspect important in this context? you are asking about your academic performance in the next term, not whether you'll be accepted from the university.you're already there
so focus on the relevant sigs and see dignity (essential, accidental) , reception etc.
Moreover we don't say :" Sun applies to 9th house ruler, Mars, in a positive sextile aspect.I say that I am pretty sure no-one has argued against an applying aspect of 1-2 degrees as valid in horary".
what you could say in such case is that sun will aspect mars from Pisces, since sun is about to change sign.so when sun enters pisces (as a lighter planet from mars will find him)...but in order to be sure when or whether this aspect or any aspect actually perfects you have always to check ephemeris.maybe this aspect takes place through translation or collection of light, or mayby .another planet gets in the way and is prohibited...and so forth..still the aspect is not important here .
also what do you mean " sun is received in capricorn"? by |"whom" specifically and how?

hey aria, thanks for responding. I've never seen it explained by any poster here that aspects are not important when reading horary (in general), but rather that the aspect is the answer to the question (of course in light of other factors); contrast this and the moon's aspects with reception being not an answer as to what will happen, but whether there are favorable factors for something happening..that's how i've seen it explained on here. And I have not seen it said as incorrect to say that an aspect applies when the planets involved are out of sign - it's just the orb of the degrees, and i just use whatever astro.com says is an aspect as far as orb. I am not saying I'm arguing that one way of doing it is wrong, I'm saying that it is not something that anyone couldn't possibly have interpreted differently even after having read your descriptions. I understand in the last chart, you said that certain questions (like you would apply to a relationship) would not apply to another question regarding a university, i.e., " because you cannot have a relationship with a university". So maybe you are saying that I cannot do this kind of interpretation because of this kind of reason - again I'm confused because i have not seen people exclude performance in higher education from the 9th house - to exclusively use 9th house as to whether you will get into a university. I mean, 9th house is for legal matters, and other things other than higher education - and it's not about entering into legal matters, but about legal matters in general. But maybe you'd say that an aspect is only regarding "entering" as well. It's just that I don't see this talked about in other threads. Again, I'm open to the interpretation.

I am confused, but I will read your response more carefully and seek to interpret with that input. I plan to come back and report the results. If you would genuinely like to know in another message what I meant by my interpretation I can answer in private message, but as of right now I don't know when I will revisit this chart. I may lose interest by the time the actual results come in - (a year or so). One reason, the last chart did not seem to predict as bad a situation as I now perceive myself in, but of course it could be interpreted that way (as any). For example --

Many people see things in the chart after the fact, which may cast doubt on the value of that interpretation (MAY, not every case).

Again, I fully realize the time and effort it takes to contribute long responses as you do. thanks.

ps. i understand also about consulting an ephemeris to see if an aspect actually perfects - i didn't check it on this one before I posted.

Last edited: