Natal Part/Fortune conj Midheaven conj NNode squ Vertex--extreme?

Irisiel

Hi guys. I already posted a question about whether or not it was unusual to have the Nodal Axis Conjunct the MC/IC Axis and the Vertex/anti-Vertex Axis conjunct the ASC/DC axis, but didn't get any good OVERview on what it means.

But, come on! :lol: This has to be unusual, right? My Pars Fortuna is conjunct that North Node which is conjunct that Midheaven, and they're square my Vertex. Which is conjunct my DC.

I've gotten some vague readings on my aspects as to how I'm supposed to succeed publicly and people will associate me with soundness and respectability.

Apart from the fact that I'm a writer on the side and want to be published, can't see how.

I always thought I was shy and blended into the woodwork, yet even in a high school class of 456 everyone seemed to know who I was. I've accidentally fumbled into extremes in my life--highest GPA at a rigorous private college, all-perfect comprehensive scores on my 3 comprehensive exam essays for my doctorate--but I was blessed with a freakishly high IQ, not of my doing.

What should I be DOING? :confused: to be a worthy person, to make the most of my talents.

It's hard to focus with all these components happening in the same places in my chart! :surprised:

Screenshot_2020-02-02-14-11-12_kindlephoto-35814386.jpg

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Where's your chart, brilliant mind?

You'd be hard-pressed to find an astrologer who would have the toolkit to give a non-vague interpretation of the vertex/antivertex, nodal axis and pof in combination, since the former is usually the province of modern astrology (and even then not much is written on the vertices anyway so that you're basically left with vague interpretations and a great big opportunity to investigate the effects of the point, if any) while the latter is the purview of the more traditional branches. There tends to be a division between the two in the astrological world, although it seems to be dying down as folks start to treat the ancients with more criticality as opposed to unquestioning reverence.

Anyway, there have been perennial threads on here about what denotes exceptional intelligence so the insight that can be gleaned from your chart will benefit us all.

Irisiel

Where's your chart, brilliant mind?

Yes, I forget the Attachments at work all the time, but you kinda helped clarify my question. I just added the Chart.

How is someone with such a scattered mind and two unrelated professions (one unpaid) supposed to focus her energies in the time I have left? Does this mean I have a boatload of karmic debt to deal with, or should I sail full-speed ahead on what I FEEL like doing?

And that stellium in the 12th House really feels limiting. And Saturn hanging out there all by himself on one side of the chart, the bucket handle, just looking on and watching me squirm.

See, I didn't KNOW that about which components of the chart were traditional & which were modern, so maybe it will help, the way I just shifted focus to the question instead.

Thanks for catching my flub right off the bat. :smile:

Last edited:

Irisiel

Anyway, there have been perennial threads on here about what denotes exceptional intelligence so the insight that can be gleaned from your chart will benefit us all.

Oh. :unsure: Are you still making fun of me? :lol:

Well, has anyone suggested that two people born at the exact time probably won't have the same IQ? It runs in my family; my dad has the GG gene (genius from both parents) and mine's only GA (G-Average), but think Steven Jobs-Stephen Hawking-Matt Damon zone. (If you were serious.)

But that reminds me of a RELATED question about Astrology and maybe my chart in particular: not IQ, but are there ever predictors of, well, brain damage? More generally, I guess, disability, and more specifically, the scars to my temporal lobes I sustained when as in infant I was in a short coma. (Wish I knew the exact date!! I'd like to see THOSE transits.)

I do suspect that this particular neurological damage has helped me score higher on IQ tests than I might "normally".

DANG. Asked a 2nd question before the 1st was answered. :rolleyes:

conspiracy theorist

I was partaking in a little bit of rough joking, I have no reason to be sceptical about your claims to your superior intelligence; I'm neither invested enough or insecure enough to be motivated to do that.

Don't want you to feel that I am leaving you hanging. I'm occupied at the moment but I will be responding to your threads and questions later.

Last edited: