Insight on my Solar Return chart

Hello, today is my birthday and I only recently discovered Solar Return charts. I would love any insight on how this year will turn out :)

Attachments

• Solar Return Chart 2014.gif
    Solar Return Chart 2014.gif
    58.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Natal Chart.gif
    Natal Chart.gif
    60.8 KB · Views: 20

Zarathu

Account Closed
I don't use Solar returns because they are too general. Perhaps you actually have a question about some aspect of your life. An analysis of a solar return is almost as complicated as an analysis of your natal chart, IMO.

kimbermoon

This is the time for setting new goals for yourself and following through on them. Since the chart shows a 'New Moon Phase', the year ahead is apt to be one of growth and new beginnings. Sun opp Neptune shows some confusion about your sense of Identity and place in the world, and this can interfere in your relations with others. The way you project externally can cause confusion and misunderstanding in others. You need to rid yourself of illusions about your self, so that you can gain greater balance within. As within, so without. Sun/Pluto can portend a year of important transformations in terms of your persona.
You need to stabilize your emotions and bring them more under your control and direct them appropriately. Moon sq Pluto can represent power struggles, and Libra often needs to learn more about co-operation, and creating unity rather than divisiveness with others. Moon/Neptune holds the potential for deception or betrayals by partners at certain times, as a result of your own innocence and naivete; you need to keep your expectations realistic. Your ideals about love may undergo transformation.
Relationships may be put on hold for some periods as you need to contemplate the true essence of love and what it is really all about. There could be secretive affairs though that occur suddenly and unexpectedly, which can end just as suddenly.
You can resolve many of your inner conflicts through the power of the mind, by directing it appropriately, and ridding yourself of some pre-concieved notions and negative attitudes. In turn this will help improve your relations with others.
You might get greater accuracy by using your natal chart and transits, which also addresses your personal repetitive cycles and stages of growth.