Does this lady want to talk to me?

SMB

Ok....Firstly, I am male.

Everyday whenever I go for a walk, I see this nice lady in a uniform walking all the way to her workplace. She seems a very quiet, introverted, money saving, quite addictive to her mobile :biggrin:. Many a times we have gone past each other.

Off late, I am getting this feeling that whenever she goes past me she wants to talk to me / start a conversation with me but...... is holding back. In fact, in the past 2 weeks,twice,including today, she was actually coming from the other side of the street....then (probably on seeing me) she quickly crossed the road, comes to the side where I am walking and ...... goes past me!!! :innocent:

Sometimes I feel I should take the initiative and start a conversation with her but the very thought of her shouting in public "Who are you? I dont know you at all".....scares me....:biggrin: and who knows...it might be a casual "walk past" without her even knowing my existence :tongue:

So, a couple of questions running through my mind......Does she like me? or rather is she interested in me?Does she want to make friendship with me/ talk with me?

Attachments

• Lady.png
    Lady.png
    42 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You, both as Venus and as Moon, separate, walk away from her/Mars in terms of a relationship. There also no reception between your significators.
Moon's next aspect, as the unfolding of the question, is an opposition. All of this is not favorable.
Late rising point suggests that you very likely already know the answer to your question.

Last edited:

Kite

L7 literally walks by L1. Co-ruler Moon literally walks by Jupiter in the 5th house of romance with Jupiter about to lose dignity. So the question was - does she want to talk to you? The answer is you keep walking by each other so maybe she wants you to talk to her? You won't know if you don't try and then maybe we'll see you back here with a question about your relationship :)

SMB

Yes...Personally I feel its a NO but Kite here has a point - she wants me to talk to her?

Why I brought up this question is, I felt as though there is some connection to me with her OR it might be co-incidence.....

a) Daily I go around my area for a walk and see this girl coming down the street,going to her workplace and passing by.....at a particular time.

b) In the month of May, we had a lockdown.....that time I had to go early to get the essentials and surprisingly saw this girl coming down the street.....maybe,early call for her work.

c) Off late, purposely I started off late for my walk(after that particular time)......shockingly, saw this girl coming down the street :surprised:.....hurrying....obviously...late for work.....

So, whether I go for a walk on time, early, late...somehow I manage to bump into her.....Some connection with her or co-incidence...time will tell....

Maybe next time when I go for a walk, I should change the street itself....:biggrin:

Jokes apart, connection or co-incidence, as of now, I am going to keep IleneK post/points in my mind and assume she's just a passerby who doesnt even know about my existence.....a la Malena movie kind. :p

Last edited: