Will I ever get married?

Maralee

Please, take a look.

ASC (me) - Mercury in Gemini in 10th house on MC
Moon in Taurus (again, its own sign) in 9th house
Marriage (7th house) - Jupiter in Leo in 11th house

Both my significators are in their rulerships. Mercury applies to Jupiter by sextile. It looks very well to me, and I would say it gives "yes" response. The problem is... I posed this question almost 2 years ago, and, since then, nothing happened - except very painful breakup with my boyfriend...

I'd be very pleased for your remarks, thank you :)

Attachments

• horarny.jpg
    horarny.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 83

Maralee

One thing makes me concerned about this chart - Chiron in 7th house and its app conjunction with DSC. But I hope it's not determining factor. Any ideas? :) Also, I know that Moon will be first square Jupiter, but it does not seem to interefere in that case, right? This is my significator too... just like Mercury.

This is significant question to me, I'd be veeeery pleased...

Last edited:

aniani

Hi Maralee - I see your chart as positive, so I am sure you will get married though I am not sure about timing.

Moon aspects can show what unfolds next and if you see, it has a couple of major aspects to make, before it finally conjuncts Sun(co-significator of men in marriage horary questions). That is probably when your marriage might happen.

Maralee

Hello Oddity, as I mentioned in my first post, I posed a question almost 2 years ago, but since then nothing has happened - except breakup with my exboyfriend.

rafaella

Please, take a look.

ASC (me) - Mercury in Gemini in 10th house on MC
Moon in Taurus (again, its own sign) in 9th house
Marriage (7th house) - Jupiter in Leo in 11th house

Both my significators are in their rulerships. Mercury applies to Jupiter by sextile. It looks very well to me, and I would say it gives "yes" response. The problem is... I posed this question almost 2 years ago, and, since then, nothing happened - except very painful breakup with my boyfriend...

I'd be very pleased for your remarks, thank you :)

Oddity, the chart is from around 17th May 2015...

Maralee, its important to check what the planets are doing next, Mercury goes retrograde at 13 degrees, and does not complete its aspect with Jupiter. So unfortunately it was a no. Mars might be able to translate but it probably gets aspect from Sun and gets combusted on the way.

But I'd say chances of marriage look pretty good still with the exalted Moon and mutual reception with Venus (Love). I think this chart probably showed you and your then partner going towards a more committed relationship or marriage but Mercury changed its mind, something didn't come together there.

Maralee

Mercury goes retrograde at 13 degrees, and does not complete its aspect with Jupiter
Oh Geez... you are right, I ignored that for some reason :(

What about the Moon applies to the Sun? I thought it could be another strong indicator of "yes" response, too... Also the Moon (second significator of mine) squares Jupiter...

rafaella

Oh Geez... you are right, I ignored that for some reason :(

What about the Moon applies to the Sun? I thought it could be another strong indicator of "yes" response, too... Also the Moon (second significator of mine) squares Jupiter...

Moon/ Sun aspect is out of orb... Moon has to travel quite a while and aspect other planets, so the aspect is prohibited, same with Moon/Jup.

Moon/Venus is one indication, also if you check where Part of marriage is and its dispositor, that can help too.

You can also ask this question again, I think this chart showed most recent concern at the time and that was your then relationship. Horary tends to do that.

Maralee

Moon/ Sun aspect is out of orb... Moon has to travel quite a while and aspect other planets, so the aspect is prohibited, same with Moon/Jup.
You're right, I know :(

Moon/Venus is one indication, also if you check where Part of marriage is and its dispositor, that can help too.
I've checked that. Part of marriage is in the 20'52 Taurus (in conjunction with Sun... :( ), so Venus is its dispositor.

You can also ask this question again, I think this chart showed most recent concern at the time and that was your then relationship. Horary tends to do that.
I've done that after your first post and it's not good. There is mutual reception between Mars and Venus, the Moon is in Taurus, but Venus, ruler of 7th house, is in retro :(

Last edited:

breeze

Plus, if Mercury perfected the aspect with Jupiter, Jupiter wld. Not receive Mercury at his detriment.

And Mercury is in her own sign - so self centered. Plus conjucting MC. Were there any career or any other future plans at that time.

With regards to some " ever" questions, may be natal charts shd be examined i.e. Marriage. and with spefiic time units, horary charts i.e. Will I get married this year.

Best wishes.