Will my best friend and I make up after a falling out?

moonmoney

I just posted another chart on here less than half an hour ago, want to know if it is possible to ask two different questions around the same time and not have the issues confused?

My best friend (Aries sun, Aries moon, Virgo asc) and I had a pretty dramatic falling out yesterday after a really small argument. We're being petty. She unfriended me on social media and I blocked her. Things have not been going well for her recently, and she's been moody and paranoid, giving me unsolicited criticism about my behaviors and things in my life that I'm unhappy about. Will we reconcile, and if so, how will this play out? What is the chart saying?

Also I am having a REALLY difficult time using the mobile site, so I can only post a link to the chart I made which will expire. If anyone on the web browser would be so kind as to take the time to upload the image for me I would really really appreciate it.

Thanks for the help!

update: I noticed I set the wrong time. I corrected it to the right time of when I cast the question. http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=4&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=at&sday=18&smon=12&syr=2016&hsy=5&zodiac=trop&ayanam=0&helgeo=geo&rs=0&add=18&orbp=&ast=

Last edited:

aniani

Hey moonmoney, that link is not working. Maybe try giving the details of date, time and place,city of the chart so someone can run it?

moonmoney

Hey moonmoney, that link is not working. Maybe try giving the details of date, time and place,city of the chart so someone can run it?

Thank you for letting me know! This mobile version is KILLING ME. Sunday, December 18th at 16:44, Pittsburgh PA USA

aniani

Hi Moonmoney, I have attached your chart so others may provide an interpretation for you.

This is my interpretation:

You are Mercury, about to retrograde very soon, going backwards. This could indicate a change of mind. Since she is your best friend, I take her as 11th house ruler, Mars. No aspects between Mer-Mars and Moon has separated from Mars in opposition, showing the falling out between you two.

Mars is in its anaretic degree, in a critical position. She will be gaining dignity by triplicity so things could get better for her. However, she is also moving into your fall and detriment.

Mars trines your ascendant, so you could get back together in the future. But it may not go smoothly or lots of effort and time is required to get back together.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_58_moonmoney_s_chart_hr.82358.2543.jpg
    astro_2gw_58_moonmoney_s_chart_hr.82358.2543.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

moonmoney

Hi Moonmoney, I have attached your chart so others may provide an interpretation for you.

This is my interpretation:

You are Mercury, about to retrograde very soon, going backwards. This could indicate a change of mind. Since she is your best friend, I take her as 11th house ruler, Mars. No aspects between Mer-Mars and Moon has separated from Mars in opposition, showing the falling out between you two.

Mars is in its anaretic degree, in a critical position. She will be gaining dignity by triplicity so things could get better for her. However, she is also moving into your fall and detriment.

Mars trines your ascendant, so you could get back together in the future. But it may not go smoothly or lots of effort and time is required to get back together.

Thank you for your response! Can you please tell me how/why you assigned mercury to me? Just want to learn a bit more :)

moonmoney

Also, what does it mean for me that she is moving into my fall and detriment? And what is the role of the moon? I'm so clueless, jeez

aniani

Can you please tell me how/why you assigned mercury to me? Just want to learn a bit more

In horary questions, person asking the question is represented by the ruler of the sign ascending in the chart. This chart has an Gemini ascendant. Ruler of Gemini is Mercury and hence you are Mercury :)

Also, what does it mean for me that she is moving into my fall and detriment?

Mars(her ruler) is moving into Pisces, a sign which is the fall and detriment of Mercury(your ruler).

And what is the role of the moon?

If moon is not a significator in the chart, it is assigned as your co-ruler. Moon aspects if separating shows what has happened and applying show what could happen.

moonmoney

In horary questions, person asking the question is represented by the ruler of the sign ascending in the chart. This chart has an Gemini ascendant. Ruler of Gemini is Mercury and hence you are Mercury :)

Mars(her ruler) is moving into Pisces, a sign which is the fall and detriment of Mercury(your ruler).

If moon is not a significator in the chart, it is assigned as your co-ruler. Moon aspects if separating shows what has happened and applying show what could happen.

Thank you for your information! I suppose I mean, more specifically... what does her Mars moving into my detriment and fall mean for ME? Does this mean something about our relationship, or is it simply a technical thing?