How does he feel about me?

aniani

2dcd06w.gif

Background: I seemed to be getting mixed signals from him and am very bad at telling if someone likes me. So I meditated for a little and asked the question, how does he feel about me?

My Intepretation: Both our significators are in each other's house but there are no aspects between my significators to his, so he doesn't feel the same way I feel about him. Both Venus and Moon are combust under his domicile, so I am not sure if that means that I am not seeing clearly and deluding myself.

The only promising thing on this chart is Mars(his significator) closely conjunct my ascendant. In this chart, is it enough for it to say that he is also very interested in me?

I was hoping to get some help with interpretation, because I haven't been honest with him about my feelings for him because I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same way. So if the chart shows he is also keen, I might actually start giving some signals. :love:

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_33_how_does_c_see_me_hr.84387.37349.jpg
    astro_2gw_33_how_does_c_see_me_hr.84387.37349.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 13

aniani

Is it because he is on the cusp of my ascendant?

When we are together, he teases, touches and we have good conversations and I know he enjoys my company. But afterwards, we don't exactly communicate with each other and he never asks me out either.

If he was interested in me, I am sure he would make some efforts to keep in touch or initate to hang out with me. I'm so confused :/

besitos

Is it because he is on the cusp of my ascendant?

When we are together, he teases, touches and we have good conversations and I know he enjoys my company. But afterwards, we don't exactly communicate with each other and he never asks me out either.

If he was interested in me, I am sure he would make some efforts to keep in touch or initate to hang out with me. I'm so confused :/

I think i read somewhere on here that the partner's sig in the first can trump the need to keep looking for confirmation in the chart of interest. Also i think that the deal was if the chart shows signs of interest then you'd start to show your own? hm? It's aries season

aniani

I think i read somewhere on here that the partner's sig in the first can trump the need to keep looking for confirmation in the chart of interest. Also i think that the deal was if the chart shows signs of interest then you'd start to show your own? hm? It's aries season

I see! Even if there is no aspects between the significators? That sounds pretty promising then :love:

I'm moving out of combustion and detriment, so hopefully I will get the courage to act on my feelings :innocent: