Should I change career path?

Hi everyone,
I have tried looking at my natal chart using both placidus and whole house and still I cannot see what it is telling me about my career. By the end of 2013 I want to be settled and in my career.

My talent is writing, but this hasn't been fulfilling me the last few years and I seem to have lost my passion for it. I really would love to start a career and start making good money so I can move on with my life but I don't know which route to take.

I was perusing a career in journalism, presenting, media etc but lately I am feeling like I don't want to be stuck in an office although I am good at that sort of work (virgo sun) I still want the recognition and potential money and fame that could come with a media career (scorpio rising lol) and I do and don't want all the change it will bring (mutable sun, fixed rising, conflict!) I am now thinking about becoming an air hostess so I can make money whilst traveling the world. The only thing holding me back is my own fear of failure and slight lack of confidence in some areas. I've thought about cabin crew work before but The first time I very seriously considered it as a career option was at 10:39am today (London UK, 17/08/13)

Money and power is important to me I can't lie. I would not be happy with working for someone else for the rest of my life and it is important that I reach the top of my career or start a business but I don't seem to have the fire to make things happen although the ambition is there deep down. For that reason, I actually wish everyday that I was a cardinal sign or rising, as silly as that might sound.

I would really appreciate if you could take a look at my natal chart, paying special attention to the 2nd 6th and 10th houses and see if you can shed some light on my situation. It's really getting me down and I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_janah_jackman_hp.39411.359.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_janah_jackman_hp.39411.359.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 20

Zarathu

Account Closed
This is the horary section(google Horary astrology to find out what that is). You have posted a natal chart in the Horary astrology section. if you want a yes/no horary answer you need to post a horary chart. If you want your natal chart read you need to put that in the READ MY CHART section.

daco

Virgoprincess You did well posting the question here as I suggested but you also have to post the time and the chart of when you first had the question clear in you mind. This is the Horary Astrology Section so the time of the question is needed

Zarathu

Account Closed
Is this the time of your question:

10:39am today (London UK, 8-17-13)?

This analysis is based on Modern Horary Astrology, and includes lots of things that are not part of classical horary astrology.

1. There is no ptolemaic aspect between the ruler of the asc and the ruler of the house in question. So this usually means that there is no reason to continue with this question, or that this is really not the correct question.

2. Moon is opposite the parts of unpreparedness and transformation and thus sort of supports #1 that says you need some kind of break through here for the correct question.

3. Moon is in the 6th house after where Cancer is on the cusp(you always start counting where the 6th house is). This means something regarding the answer is not working right, or more time will be needed to determine whether an answer is even needed.

4. Moon is beseiged between Malefics meaning that you are under heavy pressure, and getting to a yes will require lots more discussion and a lot more effort.

Alright I could go a lot further, but the combination of all these so far shows that either the question is not full formed, it not the real question, or there is lots more water to go over the dam before we can get to a point where THIS QUESTION is possible to be asked. Much more must happen to you first and lots of other questions and answers must move forward.

Last edited: