Will I be able to travel and make my distination within four days?

The Querant asked:

Will I be able to travel within four days making my destination from point A to point B?

Time: 12:56 P.M.

Date: 8 / 8 / 2013

Place: Reno, Nevada . . . .119w49 . . .39n32

If one Does Not enlarge the horoscope(75% size) nor change the data in any way the horoscope tends to stay indefinitely and one can from this web page obtain the planet's speeds in the additional tables(PDF) and go to the 6000 year ephemeris pages.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...2013&hsy=5&zod=&orbp=&rs=2&node=-Yn&fix=1&ast=

Anyone who who is successful in posting charts may do so as I'm a little inept to how to post on this forum!:sad:

Note :scorpio: is rising 7:scorpio:13 with :saturn::conjunct: the asc., as Saturn is separating. Luna:moon::virgo::sextile::jupiter::cancer: Juiter is cjt the 9H cusp, Lilly's five degree rule, and as stated Luna:moon: is sextiling Zeus:jupiter:.

With the fixed sign of scorpio rising I can see why my querant who is older than many travelers is concerned about if the trip will take longer than four days and that devilish :mars: is also in the 9th in his fall at 17:cancer:31.:rightful:

I'm truly liking the :northnode: at 11:scorpio:37 which the asc is applying to in less than 5 degrees in cjt, as Lilly allowed 5 degrees of a planet to the north node.

The Moon sextiling Jupiter, the natural ruler of travel is saying a loud Yes. And I Do Not know where the formerModerne Anthony Louis got this, but Louis stated in his first book '...the aspect to the lord of the matter is like weather forecasting and a general indicator and typically correct about 85% of the time...' .

So far without giving Lilly's point count found on page 115 in CAII,to the query I'm seeing a Yes as Luna is lord of the Matter making a nice sextile to Jupiter which cjts the 9H by Lilly's five degree rule'.:happy:

Forum members, this is my first query that I have put on the forum as prior I have only aided others, what can you see before I get out my scissors and crayons and start tearing this query apart?

Last edited:

daco

I think yes.

I used the 3rd house for your travel (assuming is not a very distant and long travel).
Ruler of the third house is Saturn at the Asc in conjuction with the node. So my answer would be positive. There' also a sexitile with the moon (even if is not applicant) which could help anyway.

It is also supported by a trine in about 4° from Jupiter in Cancer so I would say you will be helped by a man with pale and oval face, dark hair, very sociable.

I have seen many have had trouble posting horoscopes via our Forum. If one calculates the horoscope at 75% in size, with all the data in Regiomontanus as Lilly did it that way, and clicks upon the chart and then highlights the horoscope and Copy and choose the icon that says 'Wrap {quote} tags around selected text' it should be able to be posted as seen below.
I haven't tested this but if you go larger in size, say 90% or bigger you may not be able to post the image!:sad::sad::sad:

P

powered by

INPUT.gsc-input { BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #bccdf0; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #bccdf0; FONT: 10px Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #bccdf0; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #bccdf0}INPUT.gsc-search-button { BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #666666; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cecece; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #666666; WIDTH: 50px; FONT: 10px Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #666666; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #666666}TD.gsc-clear-button { DISPLAY: none !important}.highslide IMG { CURSOR: url(/im/highslide/zoomin.cur), pointer !important}.highslide-viewport-size { POSITION: fixed; WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 100%; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px}

Last edited:

Harold

Mars rules the ascendant and is in the 9th, so I would say this is a 'long' journey to some place the querent does not know well, rather than a 'short' 3rd house journey to a place the querent does know well.

The question is, "Will I be able to travel....?" So there is some reason why the querent is questioning whether the journey will take place. We see this uncertainly with Saturn on the ascendant and Neptune opposite the Moon.

But is there really such an impediment to the journey? Mars is in a loose conjunction with Jupiter, also in the 9th house and also in Cancer, where Jupiter is exalted. The Moon (natural significator of travel) applies in sextile to Jupiter. Jupiter is trine the ascendant. Mars is also sextile Venus, the other benefic, albeit separating. The Sun is on the midheaven in its own sign.To me, this looks pretty good.

The real question I have is Mercury - also in the 9th house, applying square to Saturn and the ascendant, which will be partile in five degrees. Mars is in the terms and face of Mercury, so we should pay attention to Mercury. Lilly gives to Mercury the desire to travel and so it may be that come the time, ticket in hand, the querent just decides not to bother....

Thank you Daco, we horary artists are all learning here. See Lilly's 4th house query about 'Master B's houses...', and after you have read that one you'll understand Lilly had trouble reading a horary from time to time.

But since this is a 950 mile trip by automobile, that could take at least two days to drive, yet the querant speacified a maximum of 4 days is the goal, or parameter as there is a deadline to be met.

Years ago in the American Federation of Astrology office in Tempe, Az., Richard Nolle explained to me '...in the old days when travel was by foot, horses, ships, wagons, etc., anytime one took a trip overnight was considered long distance, thus the 9th house. Yet today a truck driver may see his route through several states as his neighborhood and only if he traveled into foreign countries would it be considered the 9th house.'

http://www.astropro.com/

Besides the 3rd is considered the neighborhood or immediate vicinity yet Lilly in CA doesn't put traveling queries in anything but the 9th.

http://mithras93.tripod.com/books/books.html

Christian Astrology--Volume 2--Word 2000

The ninth HOUSE, and those QUESTIONS properly belonging unto it.
Long Journeys, Religion, Pilgrimage,Dreams, &c.

CHAP. LXXIV.

Of the short or slow returne of him that taketh a Journey.

Behold the Signifier of the Journey, if that Planet be swift in Course, Occidential, and Moon and he in movable Signes, it signifieth his Journey to be short, and not much tarrying from home, or a quick, speedy passage, yet with trouble and pain; but if he be swift, (viz. the Significator) in motion and Orientall

it shall be quick, short, and without any labour or much trouble: when the Lord of the ascendant doth apply unto the Lord of the house of Journeys, or when the Lord of the Journey applies to the Lord of the ascendant, or any Planet carryeth light of one to the other, or when the Lord of the house of Journeys is in the ascendant, or when the Lord of the 7th is in the ascendant, or the Lord of the ascendant in the 7th; all these doe signifie short returne, or good speed according to the length of the Voyage: But if none of these be, or the greater part of the said Significators be in angles, especially in fixed Signes, it signifieth either destruction of his Journey, or else slow, or to be a great while absent: If a Fortune be in the house of Journeys, it signifieth health of body; a good Fortune in the Mid-heaven signifieth mirth and jollity, or gladnesse in his journey, or that he shall have good company: in the 7th and 4th, it signifieth prosperity, and a good end of the Journey or Voyage.

If the Lord of the house of Journeys be in a fixed Signe, it signifieth continuance and long tarrying: in a common Signe, it signifieth he shall change his mind from his first intended thoughts, or remove from one journey to another.

If the Moon in questions of Journeys, be in the 6th, or in Opposition to the Lord of the 6th, it shewes sicknesse to him that travels, and impediments in his occasions, and that his businesse shall be for the most part feeble, weak and slackly handled, his endeavours and designes shall be much crossed; yet if the Lord of the ascendant be fortunate, or in the house of trust, or not opposite to the same, it signifieth successe and prosperity, and the accomplishing of his businesse, though with many difficulties and obstructions.

Bold added for emphasis of what this particular horary has in correlation with Lilly's 9H example. Underlined '..house of trust', is what I'm questioning, for is the house of trust the 2nd, 7th, or 10th, I'm not quite certain of this phrase!

There is Not a mutual reception here as though Zeus:jupiter:is in Diana's:moon:dignity being the crab:cancer: is on the 9th, but Zeus:jupiter: is not in any way comfortable with where Luna:moon:is as Lady Diana:moon::virgo: which is Not nice for Jupiter to be in!:sad::pinched:

Utilizing Lilly's Dignity & Debility method, his Point Count found on page 115 of CAII, we have:

Moon increasing(waxing) +2
Luna Peregrine -5
Luna Not Combust, nor under Beams +5
:moon:Diana(slow 12deg. 27m per day) -2

Now this one gets me for Luna:moon:is
less than 19 minutes from being in the
same degree as Zeus:jupiter:which if they
were would be a Partile Sextile:sextile: and
worth in Lilly's point method a great +4

As one can see as Zeus is in so close a sextile with the Peregrine Moon, Luna lord of the 9th, it looks somewhat promising though there are obstacles on this one as many of you can see.

Last edited:

daco

Thanks to both. Indeed I should have seen that the ruler of the first was suggesting itself to take in consideration the ninth house.

Anyway let us know how the trip goes and it was aided by the help of someone.

Harold stated:

Mars rules the ascendant and is in the 9th, so I would say this is a 'long' journey to some place the querent does not know well, rather than a 'short' 3rd house journey to a place the querent does know well.

Well in the 9th certainly describes the goal of Long Distance travel, yet as that devilish :mars::cancer: is in his fall, it's not a foreign place the querant will be traveling through, quite the contrary as the querant has lived in that place several times as I understand, but the travel is seen by the querant as weary and they are uncertain of the journey being able to be made in four days or less.

Harold:

The question is, "Will I be able to travel....?" So there is some reason why the querent is questioning whether the journey will take place. We see this uncertainly with Saturn on the ascendant and Neptune opposite the Moon

Sue ward stated on her website about Lilly's judgment on a query with Saturn Rx in the 1H:

http://www.horary.com/sward/Consids.html

Saturn in the 1st house

This Consideration is preceded by the phrase: The Arabians ... doe deliver these following rules, as very fit to be considered ...9 which is also the case for Saturn in the 7th house, the ruler of the ascendant combust and the ruler of the 7th unfortunate. It is not clear whether he is in agreement here or merely reporting.
The chart on page 437, has Saturn retrograde in the 1st house. This question, If he should obtaine the parsonage desired?, was rather distasteful to Lilly, since he disliked the priest and his reasons for asking. Nonetheless, he judges the chart and, in fact, uses this placing of Saturn to describe the querent's conditions: Saturn is impedited in the ascendant, and by his presence infortunates the question, causing the querent to despaire in the obtaining of it. So, he agrees that Saturn here is afflicting the chart as a whole and certainly the priest was advised by Lilly not to proceed with the matter and did not obtain the parsonage. It ended unfortunately, in that the priest did go ahead and was subsequently reported anonymously for some liaison with a woman, ruining his chance of getting the post.
The outcome didn't bring any good and it ended badly for the querent, but that doesn't mean that it should not have been judged. If Saturn was representing a lost or stolen item; found in the first and retrograde it could be said that the item would be found or returned or that the querent still had it in their possession. Saturn is often found in the ascendant in charts about kidnap and other serious crime, where it can show someone in fear for their life. Also, it can describe worry and old age, so any of these descriptions can be useful in finding radicality rather than denying it.

So based upon Sue Wards example, minus the Saturn Rx, which this horary does Not have, Saturn on the asc. is doing the same to this artist in that Lilly did not like this particular query, or feel comfortable about it and I am in a similar quagmire.

Harold:

Mars is in a loose conjunction with Jupiter, also in the 9th house and also in Cancer, where Jupiter is exalted. The Moon (natural significator of travel) applies in sextile to Jupiter. Jupiter is trine the ascendant. Mars is also sextile Venus, the other benefic, albeit separating. The Sun is on the midheaven in its own sign.To me, this looks pretty good.

All of those things as you mentioned Harold I saw, but that Peregrine Luna just doesn't set well with me:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig4.html

Peregrine
A Planet is then said to be Peregrine, when he is in the degrees of any Sign wherein he hath no essential dignity, As Saturn in the tenth degree of Aries, that Sign being not his House, Exaltation, or of his Triplicity, or he having in that degree neither Term or Face, he is then said to be Peregrine; had he been in 27, 28, &c. of Aries, he could not be termed Peregrine, because then he is in his own Term. (Lilly, CA, p.112)

Just as essential dignity signifies strength and a capacity for beneficial action, lack of it implies weakness or a harmful disposition. A planet with no essential dignity is called Peregrine, a Latin word meaning 'alien' or 'foreigner' (pereger = beyond the borders, ager = land, i.e., 'beyond one's own land'). In old English, to 'peregrinate' means to wander far from home.
In symbolic terms, a peregrine planet describes a drifter - someone with no title or stake in his or her environment. Though it's helpful to think in terms of property, the comparison lends itself to the general tenor of the chart. If the peregrine planet represents a job offer, for example, it may suggest that there is little status attached to the job, or that there will be a poor sense of personal attachment to the position.

Property owners tend to view drifters with suspicion, and distrust their lack of stability. Peregrine planets share this dubious reputation so that in questions of theft a peregrine planet in an angle or the 2nd house is a classic indication of the significator of the thief. (CA. p.112)

Under normal circumstances a peregrine planet lacks the necessary strength to convey lasting benefit. Its position of weakness can be alleviated, however, if it is strongly dignified accidentally or if it forms a mutual reception with a stronger planet.

Deb Houlding's description is right on, because as I understand the querant has had some dubious dealings in the area that they are traveling through as related by the querant. What insights!:rightful:

Harold:

The real question I have is Mercury - also in the 9th house, applying square to Saturn and the ascendant, which will be partile in five degrees. Mars is in the terms and face of Mercury, so we should pay attention to Mercury. Lilly gives to Mercury the desire to travel and so it may be that come the time, ticket in hand, the querent just decides not to bother....

From what I understand there is no ticket, as they will be traveling by automobile, but that Saturn hindrance certainly sounds like what the querant's anxiety is that has been related.:sad:

Last edited:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7727

....SNIP

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66603

Quote:But since this is a 950 mile trip by automobile, that could take at least two days to drive, yet the querant speacified a maximum of 4 days is the goal, or parameter as there is a deadline to be met.

Years ago in the American Federation of Astrology office in Tempe, Az., Richard Nolle explained to me '...in the old days when travel was by foot, horses, ships, wagons, etc., anytime one took a trip overnight was considered long distance, thus the 9th house. Yet today a truck driver may see his route through several states as his neighborhood and only if he traveled into foreign countries would it be considered the 9th house.'

http://www.astropro.com/

http://mithras93.tripod.com/books/books.html

Christian Astrology--Volume 2--Word 2000

"The ninth HOUSE, and those QUESTIONS properly belonging unto it.
Long Journeys, Religion, Pilgrimage,Dreams, &c.

CHAP. LXXIV. , page 428

Quote:Length thereof.

If the Lord of the 9th be in the ascendant, or the Lord of the ascendant in the 9th, it hasteneth the journey; the Lord of the ascendant in the 7th, idem.; the Significators on cadent houses, or in movable Signes, or the angles movable, idem.: But if the angles be fixed, and the Significators posited therein, it prolongeth the journey: the Lord of the 9th in the ascendant, hasteneth the journey, and being fortunate therein, fortunateth the same Voyage, the Significators and Moon slow in motion, a tedious Journey.

Bold words represent what Lilly states that applies to this horary!

In CA I, Chapter XIII, page 80, Lilly states:

"...Moon when she is slow in motion and goeth less in 24 hours than 13 degrees and 10 minutes she is then equivalent to a rectrograde planet."

In this particular horary Luna is at a speed of 12 degrees and 29 minutes 55 seconds, far under the 13 degrees and 10 minutes that Lilly speaks of so the Moon who never rectrogrades is read as if she does from this horary and she is the lord of the 9H of long distance travel.

Also, ........and beloved Forum members, as you have stated ........., Lilly strongly confirms about Saturn on the Asc., as in:

CA I, page 122:

"If Saturn be in the Ascendant espeacially rectrograde, the matter of the question seldom or never comes to good."

Well from what I know the querant has no children, yet money was or is an issue and that is possibly why the querant is not taking a flight, but the querant is planning to take the journey out of commitment for a certain cause.

Some notes on the trip:

1)Scorpio rising, we know Lilly taught that fixed signs on the angles are slow and persistent.

But in this particular horary the trip begins for the querant in Montana, USA, and the State of Montana is Scorpio as in:

http://www.astromark.us/FREEelineState.pdf

Quote:Montana, Sun Scorpio, Moon Taurus

2) Querant will be coming from a Plain's Indian reservation, and presently I can not find any information on the webb, but years ago I read the plain's tribes were ruled by Scorpio, and the reverence for the eagle and their historic military warrior cultures strongly exhibits this.

3)In CA I , page 83, Lilly talks about weather conditions, "...with Saturn cold ayre...with Mars winds and red clouds, with Venus and Mercury showers and winds.."

So I'm thinking as here in Reno, Nv. the weather has certainly cooled down as possibly the entire American West, and we have had some rain which is unusual for this time of year, but I think the querent will experience a cold snap with Saturn on his asc., and high winds due to Mars, and with Luna coming into a wide cjt. to Venus, maybe travelling in some rainy conditions.

Any one have any further insights?:wink:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

For me, it's quite a clear yes. The Moon is transferring exalted Jup's (natural ruler of 9th and in the 9th) light to Mars, ruler of the querent, w/o interference, if I haven't missed something.

N Node in the 1st often mollifies the effect of Saturn on the Asc, which I take as an aspect of uncertainty here, or that the querent actually had difficulties planning/deciding in favour of the journey, or something connected to it in the near past. I say this because Moon's last aspect was to Saturn, whose light it transfers to Jup in the 9th.

:)AQ7

Last edited:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7727

As the matter is travel and the query is asking about travel in four days or less of 950 miles by vehicle this by Lilly applies:

Boldness, Itallics, and underlining added for emphasis of what applies in this horary from Lilly's document.

My original hypothesis using Lilly's point count was:

Quote:
Utilizing Lilly's Dignity & Debility method, his Point Count found on page 115 of CAII, we have:

Luna Peregrine -5
Luna Not Combust, nor under Beams +5
Diana/Moon(slow 12deg. 27m per day) -2

Now this one gets me for Luna is less than 19 minutes from being in the
same degree as Zeus/ Jupiter which if they were would be a Partile Sextile and worth in Lilly's point method a great +4
__________________________________________________ ___________
+7 Fortitudes Verses -7 Debilities
{if I can hedge this 19 minutes, that is just too close} +7 +4 = +11 (???) verses -7 debilitated
However in viewing Lilly's concept of the Moon at less than 3 degrees and 10 minutes as noted in:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7737

Quote:In CA I, Chapter XIII, page 80, Lilly states:

"...Moon when she is slow in motion and goeth less in 24 hours than 13 degrees and 10 minutes she is then equivalent to a rectrograde planet."

In this particular horary Luna is at a speed of 12 degrees and 29 minutes 55 seconds, far under the 13 degrees and 10 minutes that Lilly speaks of so the Moon who never rectrogrades is read as if she does from this horary and she is the lord of the 9H of long distance travel.
So observing the Moon to be read as Rx, this is the new point count:

Luna, lord of matter, Peregrine -5
Luna Not Combust, nor under beams +5
Moon read as Rx -5
Moon <19' from same degree Partile Sextile to Jupiter+4

= +1 (I doubt Lilly would accept this as significant in points, so it's NO)

Does anyone have anything to add from this horary that is so close in someways and negative in others? For I see the querant may arrive close or a little over 4 days but not within the parameter of four days!

Aquarius7000 pointed out:

For me, it's quite a clear yes. The Moon is transferring exalted Jup's (natural ruler of 9th and in the 9th) light to Mars, ruler of the querent, w/o interference, if I haven't missed something.

N Node in the 1st often mollifies the effect of Saturn on the Asc,.....

Aquarius7000, I wish or hope you are right as I have been sharing my findings and that of others with the querant, But the fact of Luna being recognized as Rectrograde by Lilly, and it's the lord of the matter Lady Luna gives me great doubts; it's so close if you notice the point count!

If one Does Not enlarge the horoscope(75% size) nor change the data in any way the horoscope tends to stay indefinitely and one can from this web page obtain the planet's speeds in the additional tables(PDF) and go to the 6000 year ephemeris pages.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=w86filefh9pwf-u1375997266&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=8&smon=8&syr=2013&hsy=5&zod=&orbp=&rs=2&node=-Yn&fix=1&ast=

And now the exciting conclusion:happy::surprised::happy: what happened:alien: to the querant when I told the querant it wasn't possible to make the trip in fourdays due to:

1) Lord of the Matter was peregrine:alien::andy::alien::andy::alien: despite the nice sextile to Jupiter.

2) Using Lilly's point count found on page 115 in CAI I judged it just wasn't enough to judge as a positve verdict.:annoyed:

3) One must understand what a Peregrine:alien: planet means when lord of the matter as in:

From my prior post in this thread:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig4.html

Quote:Peregrine
"A Planet is then said to be Peregrine, when he is in the degrees of any Sign wherein he hath no essential dignity, As Saturn in the tenth degree of Aries, that Sign being not his House, Exaltation, or of his Triplicity, or he having in that degree neither Term or Face, he is then said to be Peregrine; had he been in 27, 28, &c. of Aries, he could not be termed Peregrine, because then he is in his own Term. (Lilly, CA, p.112)

Just as essential dignity signifies strength and a capacity for beneficial action, lack of it implies weakness or a harmful disposition. A planet with no essential dignity is called Peregrine, a Latin word meaning 'alien' or 'foreigner' (pereger = beyond the borders, ager = land, i.e., 'beyond one's own land'). In old English, to 'peregrinate' means to wander far from home.
In symbolic terms, a peregrine planet describes a drifter - someone with no title or stake in his or her environment. Though it's helpful to think in terms of property, the comparison lends itself to the general tenor of the chart. If the peregrine planet represents a job offer, for example, it may suggest that there is little status attached to the job, or that there will be a poor sense of personal attachment to the position.

Property owners tend to view drifters with suspicion, and distrust their lack of stability. Peregrine planets share this dubious reputation so that in questions of theft a peregrine planet in an angle or the 2nd house is a classic indication of the significator of the thief. (CA. p.112)

Under normal circumstances a peregrine planet lacks the necessary strength to convey lasting benefit. Its position of weakness can be alleviated, however, if it is strongly dignified accidentally or if it forms a mutual reception with a stronger planet. "
Peregrine
A Planet is then said to be Peregrine, when he is in the degrees of any Sign wherein he hath no essential dignity, As Saturn in the tenth degree of Aries, that Sign being not his House, Exaltation, or of his Triplicity, or he having in that degree neither Term or Face, he is then said to be Peregrine; had he been in 27, 28, &c. of Aries, he could not be termed Peregrine, because then he is in his own Term. (Lilly, CA, p.112)

Under normal circumstances a peregrine planet lacks the necessary strength to convey lasting benefit. Its position of weakness can be alleviated, however, if it is strongly dignified accidentally or if it forms a mutual reception with a stronger planet.

Deb Houlding's description is right on, because as I understand the querant has had some dubious dealings in the area that they are traveling through as related by the querant. What insights!

Underlining added by yours truly as it pertains to the query!

The Querant actually left on August the 21, 2013 at around 6:00 a.m. from point A in Montana. Note that Jupiter in Cancer, his exaltation cjts the 9th, the 9th being the beginning of the journey in the turned wheel. The querant confided he made a speacial friend whom invited him to stay overnight in his home prior to leaving from point A where the friend was ultra hospitable as conveys the influence of :jupiter::cancer: :conjunct::cancerimg:in conjuction to the 9th house cusp whereby turning the chart the 9th represents the begining of the trip which started in a home with the jupiter influence as noted.

However upon leaving the home of the friend the querant found himself soon to have vehicle troubles and was stalled 7 hours at point A in Montana. When the journey had began again the querant that evening met a delightful youth when he arrived at dusk for to rest on his journey who was a refreshing spirit according to the querant.

DAY 2, Upon starting out that day the querant again had '..vehicle trouble in the town so small he said they didn't even have a street light..and it was difficult for one to buy auto parts as the parts typically had to be brought in from another locality..'. So the querant you might say became a temporary resident in that the querant had to wait until the next day to resume the trip due to automobile problems.:alien::alien::alien::alien:

DAY 3, the querant resumed the trip and arived in Butte, Montana and again had auto problems and a past festival:happy::lol::lol::lol: had taken place:

http://montanagathering2013.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPPezjHnZBk

According to the querant some of the Rainbow Gathering:surprised::surprised::surprised::tongue::andy::surprised::surprised: people had dishonered themselves by:

1) washing their hair in produce section over the cabbages and lettuce in grocery store:surprised:
2) Been caught shoplifting:sick:
3) A few of the Females were showing their breast in a supermarket asking to trade sex for a meal:sick::tongue::kissing::surprised::surprised:
4)slicing meat and tearing through the plasic in meat section in supermarket in Dillon, Mt.:sick::surprised::sick::surprised:

So, our querant stranded:alien: was approached by a police car and told '...he was a vagrant and he better not pahhandle...', and in a store the querant was under suspicion of being a theif! Note Deb Houlding's take on what is Peregrine!:alien: and the Montana communities had a bad taste of thr Rainbow's reputation:surprised: and extended the label to the querant because of the querant's peculiar wardrobe. At the end of Day 3 the querant due to auto difficulties, arranged other means of transportation and left the vehicle with a friend.

Day 4, the querant arranged other means of travel.

Days 5 and Day 6, the querant traveled by bus to distination and was very late. In other words as I told the querant it could not be done in 4 days!

I wish to thank Daco, Harold, and Aquaius7000 for their comments as they were positive as I was initially and I hope they will look closely at Peregrine lords of the Matter, and Lilly's point count system in CAI page 115, as that seemed to void that positive sextile where Peregrine won out!:sideways:

Last edited:
To those that replied you see why Lilly's point count found on page 115 of CA is so important and understanding the effects of a matter's lord when Peregrine?:ninja:

This is only a test and the horoscope of the horary as Mercury is in it's station about to Rx!

astro_2gw_01_travelinginfourdays_hr.77527.24082.gif

http://www.astro.com/cgi/h.cgi?f=halia&h=chartprint2&lang=e

input.gsc-input {border-color: #BCCDF0;font:10px Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;}input.gsc-search-button {font:10px Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;width:50px; border-color: #666666;background-color: #CECECE;}td.gsc-clear-button { display: none !important; }