Trying to make sense of this.

James1981

I am new to this, and would really appreciate some help in understanding my chart. There are a lot of aspects and I am not sure where to begin. Thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_james.70132.20048.gif
    astro_w2at_02_james.70132.20048.gif
    56.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

UnaCorn

What aspect of your life feels most pressing right now? There are hundreds of directions you can go with reading a chart. What do you want to know?

conspiracy theorist

Off the bat I noticed you lack fixity in your chart with only an outer planet in the modality. This would lead me to believe that you are a person who doesn't sit still, figuratively and literally. You much prefer to be on the go and active is some capacity finding yourself unmotivated to stay at any one thing for any length of time.

This segues into my next point which is the immense cardinality of the chart. 6 of the 7 traditional planets are located in Libra/ Aries and are placed in angular houses. This is another testimony that you are a man of action being more inclined to initiate than to hang back and give somebody else the reigns.

The ruler of your Libra ascendant is Venus. She is located in Aries, her detriment, with her lord Mars and Sun close to her in degrees. This is a daytime chart so Venus and Mars are out-of-sect. Venus is not in good shape but her dispositors are happy in the sign of Aries. This may mean that you are person who has strong likes and dislikes; you know what you want. Your desires are likely to be strong and unruly because Venus and Mars aren't going to be as well-behaved in the day as in night. You will not be afraid to go after what you want as the strong cardinality + Dignified Mars gives you the ability to meet life head on and giving the nature of this chart you are likely to welcome some challenge/conflict that comes you way.

The Sun-Mars-Venus configuration ties in to your 1st house (self), 2nd house (finances), 4th house (parents, early childhood, father), 6th house (work), 7th house (relationships), 8th house (death, other people's money), and 11th (friendships, organizations). The planets themselves are located in the 7th. This tells me that a lot of areas in your life comes back to the relationships that you have with others. 7th house signifies all kind of relationships, whether it be romantic, professional and oftentimes even adversarial. Your chart is one where people play a vital role; it's necessary for you to engage the world and its people in various contests/partnerships for your interests lies in actualizing your desires and carving out a piece of the world for yourself. Think in the context of warring nations or rival teams and my meaning will become clearer.

After saying all of that, you may not necessarily come off like the firebrand that those indicators suggest for your ASC is conjunct both Jupiter and Saturn. Saturn is exalted in Libra and is heated to moderation in the daytime so he will bestow to you his more 'beneficial' qualities. Jupiter is the participating ruler of the air triplicity so has some dignity in Libra. Saturn when well dignified is said to be, "Profound in imagination, severe in his acts, in words reserved, in speaking and giving very spare, in labour patient, in arguing or disputing grave, in obtaining the goods of this life studious and solicitous, in all manner of actions austere."(skyscript). Jupiter is said to make people wise, prudent, well-liked and generally amiable. These two being ponderous planets and also retrograde may make your manner more measured and considerate of the consequences of your actions. The added patience and wisdom should serve you well in your endeavours. And don't forget that the Libran approach would give you some tact and smoothness to your outer persona.

All of these qualities would make you a very effective leader. Your chart's pretty cool.

currychakra

Ooo interesting chart. I'm not going to touch on those that already has been said. I'm still a novice, but here we go:

You have a Rectangle as well as an arrow aspect pattern in your chart.

There is a high chance that you make good use of your talents because of your rectangle.

With hard aspects to your MC, there seem to be a likelihood that you find it hard to get along with your colleagues and superiors. You seem to have a tendency to challenge authority and push the boundaries which is not necessarily a bad thing.

There is a strong emphasis on Neptune with the focus of the Arrow aspecting your Rectangle. You are a dreamer. Your rectangle can help you bring your dreams to reality but at the same time, you have to be careful of the tendency to be too self critical and defeatist. There is a tendency to escape reality through day dreaming.

Please do feedback if there is accuracy to this, as I am still learning. Please feel free to chime in to my analysis as well.

James1981

Thanks for all the replies.
Unacorn, I am not really concerned with trying to find out what is going on in the present, or the future for that matter. I am seeking a deeper understanding of myself. If anything I want to know what problems I need to work through.
Conspiracy Theorist and CurryChakra, everything you said is very on point.
I would be interested in a more in depth explanation of the aspect patterns. I am also curious about the lack of fixed signs, and complete lack of Earth in my chart.
Thanks again
James

Last edited: