Hello everyone :).

Holyblitz

Banned
Hello guys! Nice to meet you all. I was invited here in the nicest way possible :D "If you don't make an account, I'll kill you and eat your liver. No pressure!") Lets clear the slate, shall we? So, for one, I don't know much(Anything) about astrology, but I am very open minded :lol:. So please, *In a deep voice* Teach me... the ways of the stars..My name is Holyblitz! No, not really :andy:, but I'd prefer it if you could address me by that name if you could be so very kind :D. I just think the idea of an "Angelic blizzard" dropping everybody core temperature to 35 Degrees is EXTREMELY OFF TOPIC, and I apologize for that. Yeah though everyone, nice to meet you all:tongue:.

AstroLogical

Hello guys! Nice to meet you all. I was invited here in the nicest way possible :D "If you don't make an account, I'll kill you and eat your liver. No pressure!") Lets clear the slate, shall we? So, for one, I don't know much(Anything) about astrology, but I am very open minded :lol:. So please, *In a deep voice* Teach me... the ways of the stars..My name is Holyblitz! No, not really :andy:, but I'd prefer it if you could address me by that name if you could be so very kind :D. I just think the idea of an "Angelic blizzard" dropping everybody core temperature to 35 Degrees is EXTREMELY OFF TOPIC, and I apologize for that. Yeah though everyone, nice to meet you all:tongue:.

Welcome! Nice to see some personality and a sense of humor—something I always welcome. I'd like to think we can be deadly serious as we laugh our a** off. As for learning astrology... it is simply learning a system to study and understand life's journey into this material Universe and beyond... You can choose the blue pill or the red pill. Free Will is at your service. Destiny awaits your decision.
Enjoy, A*L

Jesse Booth

Hello, my friend!

Well, Antione, looks like I won't be eating human liver tonight! From now on, I'll be sure to call you holyblitz, but I may slip up every now and then. As for everyone else reading this feed, if I sometimes say thing that are a little mean, or even "antisemitic" to holyblitz, just remember we've known each other since middle school, this is just how our circle of friends shows our love(violence is another way we show we love each other), and that he isn't actually jewish. You have to be jewish on your mother's side in order to be born into the jewish faith. At least that's what orthodox Judaism teaches. That being said, holyblitz sould check out the educational block of the forum.

Jesse Booth

Post something, holyblitz! I know you're watching!

Craziest thing. This website censors c-r-a-p automatically, but not retard!

And just so you administrators know, Holyblitz is not the last of my alcolytes. I shall gather an invading army of crude, sarcastic teenagers to take over astrologyweekly, starting with this forum. You cannot stop us! We're pretty young, so odds are we'll outlive you if this turns into a siege. I don't know where to go from here. Not quite sure how to end the joke. It's not really even a joke, just some wierd rant.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed

I hope they were going to cook your liver first. But then again unless you've been a vegan all your life, he's pretty crazy to consider eating all the toxins that are stored in a human liver.

Jesse Booth

Hey there :joyful:

Check the date, Bunraku. That post's seven months old!

trollface10.png