Life Partner?

Desheap

Is the man I'm with now my life partner? Undecided as to commit or let go?

Thanks!

Oct 5 2005
San Francisco, CA USA
10:06 pm Pacific Time

fensi88

I suppose you ask question on 5.October, so I got ASC at 19Ge11. You are Me at 26Li07 and Moon at 15Sco34, your partner is Ju at 25Li41. As you can see there are no aspects between rulers so the answer is "no". Su in 5H (romance) is on same degree as SN, that is some kind of loss. Not a good sign at all regarding question.
But last Moon's aspect is conjuct with Ve (intercepted ruler of 5) in 6H , that is indicator that you will get to know new love on your work enviroment.

Desheap

Thank you for your quick reply!! I really appreciate your help.

Does it say when I will meet this person in my work environment? Or is it someone I know now?

Oct 6th 2005
9:23 am
San Francisco, CA

fensi88

It will happen for 12,5 months (Moon and Ve in fix sign in 6H) and that will be new person because it applaying aspect not pass.

Desheap

Thanks Goca!

I'm not sure what you mean by 12,5 months? Do you mean IN 12 months or in the month of Dec? Or is the the length of the relationship?

Also - when I asked the question above, I was also in San Carlos (San Mateo County) not exactly in San Francisco. Not sure if that changes things?

Oct 6th 2005
9:23 am
San Francisco, CA <--- should be San Carlos, CA (wasnt sure how specific to be)

fensi88

I must check out once again all, because data for place are incorect. When I say for 12.5 months that means in October 2006! But I will check out again.

fensi88

I check it out, there are some minor changes, but they do not change answer, so it is still for 12.5 months.