T-Square from the 3 malefics in a Natal Chart

ardentika

For some reason I have always ignored the fact that I have a few major Pluto squares, one being part of a T-Square.

Can someone shed a Light on that T-Square? Cos it seems pretty bad, I mean.. Pluto square Saturn opp Mars. I've read this is sometimes evident in the charts of suiciders and I've been there when I was younger.

Also what would that Pluto square Asc imply? I've been told that I somehow always attract people who verbally attack me somehow, or that I cause a "positive" mayhem wherever I go, which is oddly true. Somehow the dirty clothes are exposed when I show up, and often times I'm in the middle of the storm without even wanting to or doing much of a thing. In the end it IS a positive transformation that occurs in those around me or involved with me, but I often have to take the hits and the fall.

I've also been told by a few friends that they are amazed how fast I change and transform, which often times has been disregarded as bipolar disorder, in which I absolutely don't believe. One thing is for sure, when I lose my faith , I lose will for life. Perhaps the Pluto/Jupiter conjunction? It is honestly the only thing that keeps me going everyday.

I'd also appreciate if someone can shed a light on how this Saturn in 1st opposite Mars in 7th works. Sadly they are almost on the cusp, which I imagine makes everything even more intense.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AZ.jpg
    AZ.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 42

IleneK

Premium Member
In my view, for the tension of the t-square to have its heightened effect, the signs need to be of the same element, thus causing the genuine square and opposition. So the element of your t-square is mutable, Virgo, Sag, and Pisces, with malefic Saturn and Mars opposing each other and with both pouring into and being refined by gracious, dignified, elevated Jup in Sagittarius. It is this shining Jupiter through which you receive and, also offer to others, wisdom and bounty. But certainly it is all hard won having to process through Mars Saturn.

The modern view sees Pluto in the picture, but because it is not of the same element as the t-square, mutable, it is does not proceed through the energetic channels of the t-square, although it is clearly not without some external influence.
Additionally, because your Asc-Dsc partake of the fixed element, I do not see the mutable, so more nervous and changeable, Sat Mars Jup t-square directly affecting that axis quite as you may be suggesting.

However, again, if you subscribe to the outer planets, you do have Pluto squaring your personal Asc-Dsc which would affect your personal interaction dramatically.

I would just note though, that out in the the world, using whole sign houses, as I have done, you are seen and act through the lens of your Sagittarian MC, ruled by dignified Jupiter in Sagittarius.
You have much to offer and you have given much as well: such is this Jupiter.
I hope you may rest in this.

ardentika

Indeed, there is a whole theme in my chart that points to resisting change. After all my SN is in the 2nd house and is IN Taurus, and having my Asc in fixed sign doesn't help me much, as I tend to be really stubborn about my beliefs and I find it so hard to let some of them go or transform them. But when I become stubborn the internal pain becomes so great it manifests even physically, and I have literally no choice given but to let go and transform (NN in scorpio in 8th). So in fact the tension really is great.

And I suppose because of the Pluto square of the axis I always attract incredibly dramatic individuals, I suppose I tend to be drama myself at times, but it gets tense at times haha.

Pluto also being at the anaretic 29 degrees in Scorpio, I'm sure that adds to the tension. Aneretic degrees are incredibly difficult to work with as they are so charged with energy, at least in my experience.

I know that an opposition between Mars/Saturn is not as nearly as difficult as a square, I don't believe in the concept that this aspect brings "no meeting eye to eye". Opposites attract as they fill in the missing part. But I am yet to understand how this mutable opposition works.

That's true that Jupiter is my best friend in my chart, but it is also squared by Saturn, and I've heard that in any aspect Saturn always takes dominance. Not sure how true that is.

And thank you for the kind words, as I said Jupiter is my only savior in my chart and life haha.

IleneK

Premium Member
You are welcome.

I know that an opposition between Mars/Saturn is not as nearly as difficult as a square, I don't believe in the concept that this aspect brings "no meeting eye to eye". Opposites attract as they fill in the missing part. But I am yet to understand how this mutable opposition works.

It is not the opposition aspect that is "no meeting eye to eye." It is when planets are 1 sign or 5 signs apart in which the planets do not regard each other or see eye to eye. The opposition sees eye to eye. In fact, it is face to face each seeing the white of the other's eye in that competition, push/pull between them which is the opposition.

And it is that push/pull through which the missing parts are exchanged.

That's true that Jupiter is my best friend in my chart, but it is also squared by Saturn, and I've heard that in any aspect Saturn always takes dominance. Not sure how true that is.

Jupiter is strong by essential dignity, elevated at the top of the chart. It is definitely besieged by malefics Mars and Saturn [ "besieged" being an astrological term that means having one one malefic on each side. In this instance one applies to aspect Jup while the other separates.]
And Mars and Saturn are both angular they are so strong that way. But they have little or no essential dignity at their foundation, so they are not able to relay very well their malefic characteristics to your very strong Jupiter.

At least that is how I would paint the portrait..

ardentika

Very true, about the dignities. I've never thought to examine it this way, but when you mentioned it it clicked. Also I suppose being in mutable signs, helps to adapt faster. I've noticed each time I'm influenced by one of the malefics , being positive and optimistic (Jupiter Sag) helps me overcome everything. Also I suppose Jupiter conjunct Pluto should have some positive effect right? Perhaps Jupiter eases the effrcts from the t square as thr apex point is Pluto since it sits at the top of the chart too?

Osamenor

Staff member
Also what would that Pluto square Asc imply? I've been told that I somehow always attract people who verbally attack me somehow, or that I cause a "positive" mayhem wherever I go, which is oddly true. Somehow the dirty clothes are exposed when I show up, and often times I'm in the middle of the storm without even wanting to or doing much of a thing. In the end it IS a positive transformation that occurs in those around me or involved with me, but I often have to take the hits and the fall.

Laughing a bit at this because I have Pluto square AC too. Your square is tighter than mine, and you have more Pluto aspects than I do, and you're Pluto in Scorpio while I'm Pluto in Libra, so yours is more prominent... but this is a little bit like me. Not so much on the verbal attacks--it's happened, but not to the point that I'm saying, "Everyone attacks me all the time!" but what I noticed, especially when I was younger, was that certain people got scared of me without me doing anything. Those certain people were almost always male, and straight guys at that. Not so much women, and not gay men, but straight men, yes.

I recently had a former coworker tell me that she and some others we worked with said to each other, "I really wouldn't want to be on 'Osa's' bad side!" Apparently, people who aren't especially intimidated by me still have the sense that I'm not someone they want to cross. Not that I've ever threatened them or they've ever tried to cross me, it just seems to be something about me.

Another possible reason for you being the catalyst for change is that you have a good bit of cardinal energy in your chart. Four planets in a cardinal sign, which is the most you have in any one modality. People with strong cardinal energy are catalysts for change, without changing themselves.

ardentika

Laughing a bit at this because I have Pluto square AC too. Your square is tighter than mine, and you have more Pluto aspects than I do, and you're Pluto in Scorpio while I'm Pluto in Libra, so yours is more prominent... but this is a little bit like me. Not so much on the verbal attacks--it's happened, but not to the point that I'm saying, "Everyone attacks me all the time!" but what I noticed, especially when I was younger, was that certain people got scared of me without me doing anything. Those certain people were almost always male, and straight guys at that. Not so much women, and not gay men, but straight men, yes.
Ha, interesting. I'm not sure if I've ever had males frightened by me. Someone certainly told me that he was scared because he would easily fall inlove , but I don't think that's my problem , more likely theirs.

I recently had a former coworker tell me that she and some others we worked with said to each other, "I really wouldn't want to be on 'Osa's' bad side!" Apparently, people who aren't especially intimidated by me still have the sense that I'm not someone they want to cross. Not that I've ever threatened them or they've ever tried to cross me, it just seems to be something about me.
I've heard that too, but not so much. Actually most people seem to love me instantly, I often question that lol. I don't think I'm the most likable person in the world, but the world seems to disagree on that. I wonder if it has something to do with the Pluto/Jupiter conjunction still squaring the Asc. Perhaps Jupiter eases it?
Another possible reason for you being the catalyst for change is that you have a good bit of cardinal energy in your chart. Four planets in a cardinal sign, which is the most you have in any one modality. People with strong cardinal energy are catalysts for change, without changing themselves.
Ha, never thought of that, because I often disregard Uranus and Neptune, simply because they are generational, not personal, which would mean many of this generation with Neptune/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn would bring that. But it's a nice thought.

Also I'm not entirely sure about the orbs, since my birth time is unclear, my whole life I thought I was a Pisces rising, altho I never really identified with it and it never truly resonated, so recently I found out my mom was not sure about my birth time at all, and in my case 1 minute makes a difference. So yeah, I resonated with Aquarius a lot more, rectified it, got those results, so not sure how tight it is, it could be even tighter haha.

Definitely don't see people intimidated by me, as first impression. I'm actually quite approachable from what I see. I often get strangers coming up to have a chat with me...

Osamenor

Staff member
I've heard that too, but not so much. Actually most people seem to love me instantly, I often question that lol. I don't think I'm the most likable person in the world, but the world seems to disagree on that. I wonder if it has something to do with the Pluto/Jupiter conjunction still squaring the Asc. Perhaps Jupiter eases it?
Could be. Jupiter eases whatever it touches. Although, if Jupiter is square Saturn, it makes for a very difficult dynamic (in my experience as someone born with Jupiter square Saturn).

Ha, never thought of that, because I often disregard Uranus and Neptune, simply because they are generational, not personal, which would mean many of this generation with Neptune/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn would bring that. But it's a nice thought.
Generational planets count if what you're doing is counting up how many planets each element or modality has to determine the relative strength of the various energies. Nobody in your generation completely lacks earth or cardinal energy (although people who have nothing but that conjunction in a cardinal or earth sign would be deficient in those). Since you also have personal planets in Capricorn--including your sun, which carries a little extra weight--that weights your chart in favor of earth and cardinal.

Definitely don't see people intimidated by me, as first impression. I'm actually quite approachable from what I see. I often get strangers coming up to have a chat with me...
You're also a Leo moon. That could be an approachability factor. Leo is warm, friendly--even if Leo people are introverted or shy, they still have a certain warmth to them. If you willingly chat with these strangers, then you're giving off a signal that they can talk to you, which will also attract people.

Have you had a professional rectification done, or just did it yourself? If you did it yourself, was it based on your personality? That's not a reliable rectification tool. Not feeling like a Pisces rising doesn't prove you're not a Pisces rising--there are so many factors that influence personality. What an astrologer rectifying a chart would use is life events and progressions.

If what information you have about your birth leaves the possibility open that you are a Pisces rising, then your experience with being seen as likable and approachable makes more sense. If your ascendant is in mid Pisces, Venus trines it. People with Venus trine AC come across as pleasant and attractive (not always conventionally beautiful, but definitely pleasant looking, and likable). That would move Pluto away from squaring your AC, but you also have Pluto square Mars, which would account for the verbal attacks--and Mercury trine Mars says you can hold your own very well in a verbal battle. You might even start them (not necessarily consciously) as an outlet for your Mercury/Mars energy.

Last edited:

ardentika

Could be. Jupiter eases whatever it touches. Although, if Jupiter is square Saturn, it makes for a very difficult dynamic (in my experience as someone born with Jupiter square Saturn).

Generational planets count if what you're doing is counting up how many planets each element or modality has to determine the relative strength of the various energies. Nobody in your generation completely lacks earth or cardinal energy (although people who have nothing but that conjunction in a cardinal or earth sign would be deficient in those). Since you also have personal planets in Capricorn--including your sun, which carries a little extra weight--that weights your chart in favor of earth and cardinal.

You're also a Leo moon. That could be an approachability factor. Leo is warm, friendly--even if Leo people are introverted or shy, they still have a certain warmth to them. If you willingly chat with these strangers, then you're giving off a signal that they can talk to you, which will also attract people.

Have you had a professional rectification done, or just did it yourself? If you did it yourself, was it based on your personality? That's not a reliable rectification tool. Not feeling like a Pisces rising doesn't prove you're not a Pisces rising--there are so many factors that influence personality. What an astrologer rectifying a chart would use is life events and progressions.

If what information you have about your birth leaves the possibility open that you are a Pisces rising, then your experience with being seen as likable and approachable makes more sense. If your ascendant is in mid Pisces, Venus trines it. People with Venus trine AC come across as pleasant and attractive (not always conventionally beautiful, but definitely pleasant looking, and likable). That would move Pluto away from squaring your AC, but you also have Pluto square Mars, which would account for the verbal attacks--and Mercury trine Mars says you can hold your own very well in a verbal battle. You might even start them (not necessarily consciously) as an outlet for your Mercury/Mars energy.

That's a good point about the Leo moon.
I did rectification on my own with a software. It used life events but I dont have many major ones. And there is no chance I'm mid Pisces. I'm no more than 3 degrees Pisces according to the gap of birth time I have. And I had to first chose which Ascendant resonated more with me. I never ever resonated at all with Pisces, and I never attracted earth partners. Always fire signs or heavy 5th house people. I don't believe only my moon can attract that tbh . Also I read a lot on intercepted Pisces/Virgo and it clicked perfectly. I don't have the money to purchase a professional rectification.

Also about me starting arguments unconscis very true. I just argue and debate passionately because I think that creates a great convo but people often fail to take it in a detached matter and take it personally which is... not my problem haha.

Also one of my other possible theories of me being Aqua is that when Neptune got near late degrees of Aqua I was in high school and had a lot of Piscean qualities. I suddenly gained weight, I'd always dress up in the most hideous way and had prolly each possible hair colour haha. But despite that I was always very conflict oriented in my pursuit of what I deemed just.

But I always loved talking to strangers and communicating with people in general. When I'm not in my head thinking how I'd look and what would people think of me I tend to be the life of the party haha. Which also supports my theory for the Asc and Dsc. When we are "in our head" basically we come off as our Ascendant, and when we are out in the open and in the real world, we come off as our Descendant. By that I mean when we are socializing and our conscious mind is out there, out of us. If that makes sense? :D

Plus many people who tried to guess my sun sign always say Leo. I come off as Leo to others which makes me think it's the Descendant. Some guessed Aqua too, no one who knows me irk and knows astrology ever considered Pisces. I know astrology is complicated and it's about aspects and placements but still ... with an empty 5th and barely suspected moon, I don't think the Moon sign is the ONLY reason I'm being seen by others as Leo.

Just a thought, I could be wrong. All I know is my mom entered the birth room around 10:45/50 and left it around 11:15/20. So supposedly I'm born somewhere between the loop of 11:00 and 11:10/15.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you have a birth certificate? Does it show your time of birth? Whatever you have in writing is the best place to start.

Was your dad, or anyone else besides your mom and the doctor, nurse, or midwife, present at your birth? Anyone available to you who might be able to supply some memory of the time?

Mother's memory isn't the most reliable source for birth times. When she's giving birth, she's too busy to be watching the clock. They call it labor for a reason.

If your ascendant is actually in the early degrees of Pisces, that puts Saturn in conjunction with your AC and Mars in conjunction with your DC. Those placements alone could make the Aquarius/Leo characteristics resonate for you more. Venus wouldn't be within orb of a trine to your AC, but having Pisces rising would explain you being seen as likable--Pisces rising people typically are, even if they have something like Saturn modifying it.

If your DC is in Virgo, Mercury rules it, and while your Mercury is in earthy Capricorn, it's also conjunct your sun. That, along with Mars on the DC, could account for you attracting fiery and Leo-like partners. Chances are they've got some good earth energy in them too, but it may be masked by the Leo/fifth house sorts of traits. Either way, your fifth house cusp would be in Cancer, which makes your Leo moon its ruler. If you've just dated but not been married, engaged, or in a committed partnership, your partners would be more fifth house than seventh.

Last edited:

justice

Looking at your chart rings bittersweet, it is exactly the chart of my first love with the exception of the Sun which falls at 7 Cap and Moon which fell in Libra 21. He was extremely difficult to deal with and I definitely owe it to this t-square you are concerned about. For him, it manifested in extreme rigidity. It was almost impossible for him to back down or yield as the square from Pluto and the opposition to Saturn would see to it that he does things his way and his way is unfortunately rooted in extreme control and inflexibility. There is nonetheless a flaming intensity and sexuality which is at times repressed for sake of coming out "on top". He has lots of physical power and a streak of violence that was masked by his gentle demeanor (Pisces ASC).

He managed to deal with this, I think in the best way he knew how... He got into Brazilian Jui-jitsu and is slowly excelling at it. That t-square speaks of resilience, ambition, and tireless self-perfecting (Virgo Mars). I think it is hard to manage and I think you might find your first big break from its severe pressure after you hit your Saturn return, as you will have learned or begin to see clearly the issues of Saturn that might prevent or stifle transformation (Mars sq Pluto). You must probably find yourself headlocking with people that challenge you. Do you feel this?

In any case, I think it is an impeccable t-square that bodes well in the future in terms of achievement and accomplishment, as it is at times way too heavy to handle in youth--where expectations of being carefree and unserious can be crippling. You Leo moon is interesting in this mix (sq Scorpio Venus). Do you feel like you want attention or attract attention (that you thought you wanted) only to rigidly resist any sexual encounters that result from this? Or that perhaps you draw people to you, then push them away as soon as "doing" something i.e. taking an action becomes necessary?

ardentika

Do you have a birth certificate? Does it show your time of birth? Whatever you have in writing is the best place to start.

Was your dad, or anyone else besides your mom and the doctor, nurse, or midwife, present at your birth? Anyone available to you who might be able to supply some memory of the time?

Mother's memory isn't the most reliable source for birth times. When she's giving birth, she's too busy to be watching the clock. They call it labor for a reason.

If your ascendant is actually in the early degrees of Pisces, that puts Saturn in conjunction with your AC and Mars in conjunction with your DC. Those placements alone could make the Aquarius/Leo characteristics resonate for you more. Venus wouldn't be within orb of a trine to your AC, but having Pisces rising would explain you being seen as likable--Pisces rising people typically are, even if they have something like Saturn modifying it.

If your DC is in Virgo, Mercury rules it, and while your Mercury is in earthy Capricorn, it's also conjunct your sun. That, along with Mars on the DC, could account for you attracting fiery and Leo-like partners. Chances are they've got some good earth energy in them too, but it may be masked by the Leo/fifth house sorts of traits. Either way, your fifth house cusp would be in Cancer, which makes your Leo moon its ruler. If you've just dated but not been married, engaged, or in a committed partnership, your partners would be more fifth house than seventh.

I do have birth certificate but no time written on it. No documents that hold my birth time. I might visit the hospital and see what I can find, but no one else was in the room apart from my mom and the doctors.

What you explained is quite possible but sounds almost too complicated. Ever since I got to know astrology I like to force myself to keep it simple, eiter way in sidereal I'm born under the Aqua constellation, so I guess it doesn't really matter, right?

I don't date, I like to look for the long term haha, but one of my greatest love had Capricorn stellium in 5th. One of my best friends has it too. Another someone I feel for was a heavy Leo , with Sun/Merc/Moon either in 6th or 7th, not sure. What does it mean my partners will be more 5th house? Where does the Cancer lie in this? I've never liked dating around and never looked for it, so shouldn't that mean I attract through the 7th cusp?

Also when I rectified my ascendant and it showed 28-29 Aqua, my synastry with someone who we both had hard time letting each other go for 3 years, showed an exact Asc/Vertex conjunction, double whammy. This made a lot of sense to me. In general my chart with Aquarius rising makes a lot of sense to me. Plus my mom always says me and dad always fight because we look alike way too much, and we are like two sharp rock grinding against each other haha. He is Aqua rising and has Mars on Ascendant.

I don't know, I've read gazillion interpretations of Pisces/Virgo, can't find myself in it. It's hard to believe Saturn and Mars supposedly in the same signs can alter it so much that I won't resonate at all with those two signs. As I said when I read about the interception of those signs and planets it was like an AHA moment, I even laughed because it was so true.. what possibly can explain that?

ardentika

Looking at your chart rings bittersweet, it is exactly the chart of my first love with the exception of the Sun which falls at 7 Cap and Moon which fell in Libra 21. He was extremely difficult to deal with and I definitely owe it to this t-square you are concerned about. For him, it manifested in extreme rigidity. It was almost impossible for him to back down or yield as the square from Pluto and the opposition to Saturn would see to it that he does things his way and his way is unfortunately rooted in extreme control and inflexibility. There is nonetheless a flaming intensity and sexuality which is at times repressed for sake of coming out "on top". He has lots of physical power and a streak of violence that was masked by his gentle demeanor (Pisces ASC).
Ugh, I do have that problem too of backing down, or more likely not being able to do so. But it's a learning process, at least I'm recognizing it and trying to change it. These days I manage to shut my mouth when I recognize someone is right, from time to time even when someone is NOT right which is amazing achievement for me hahahaha. That sounds rough, I too have major problems wth control, but I'm forced to let it go and I'm learning slowly how to do that.
Streak of violence... sure, if it's about protecting someone weaker, I definitely can black out.

He managed to deal with this, I think in the best way he knew how... He got into Brazilian Jui-jitsu and is slowly excelling at it. That t-square speaks of resilience, ambition, and tireless self-perfecting (Virgo Mars). I think it is hard to manage and I think you might find your first big break from its severe pressure after you hit your Saturn return, as you will have learned or begin to see clearly the issues of Saturn that might prevent or stifle transformation (Mars sq Pluto). You must probably find yourself headlocking with people that challenge you. Do you feel this?

That sounds like a constructive way indeed to let out that energy. And yeah... I honestly do. Part of me loves the challenge , part of me hates the fact someone sits on top of me or dominates me in a way, and external and internal conflict arises. It's that "I hate you, I love you" vibe.

In any case, I think it is an impeccable t-square that bodes well in the future in terms of achievement and accomplishment, as it is at times way too heavy to handle in youth--where expectations of being carefree and unserious can be crippling. You Leo moon is interesting in this mix (sq Scorpio Venus). Do you feel like you want attention or attract attention (that you thought you wanted) only to rigidly resist any sexual encounters that result from this? Or that perhaps you draw people to you, then push them away as soon as "doing" something i.e. taking an action becomes necessary?

Ha, yes, I always blame myself for not being successful at 23 in any way. I blame myself when I want to be carefree but if I stop blaming myself it's when I find the most happiness.

And yes, I have serious problem with relationships. I aspire for a long term committment and family and kids and.. what not. But it seems so impossible for someone like me, cos I wonder who will put up with my difficult character. I often attract attention that I don't want later. Altho I don't always deny the sexual encounters, sometimes I just "do it" then regret it for some time, then stop caring and perhaps do it again xD
And yes, I do push people away only because I don't feel it. I do tend to push people away in general, but those who persist manage to break my walls pretty fast.
But yeah I generally seem to fall for the most unavailable, wanting things I can't have, just to prove myself I CAN have it. And I often times cannot feel something deep for just anyone, I have a hard time connecting with people. Sometimes I think I want a stable relationship and family because I know I can't have it, just to hurt myself in wanting things I cannot have XD

Osamenor

Staff member
People matching your fifth house would be people you have fun with but don't necessarily commit to. If you've had committed relationships, those people would match your seventh. Usually, both the fifth house and the seventh house indicate who we date. There might be more fifth house involved if you just date casually and don't get serious, but it sounds like you're not a casual dater, which is the impression I was getting from your previous post.

You have a strong case for being Aquarius rising, and it's certainly possible that you are. You know yourself better than anyone else.

If you ever can get your chart professionally rectified, that would be a good idea. Even if you develop the skills to do reliable rectifications yourself, it would still be best to have another astrologer rectify your chart, because another person would be objective and see things you haven't thought of.

Perhaps you could find someone to teach you rectification, and they could use your chart as an example.

ardentika

People matching your fifth house would be people you have fun with but don't necessarily commit to. If you've had committed relationships, those people would match your seventh. Usually, both the fifth house and the seventh house indicate who we date. There might be more fifth house involved if you just date casually and don't get serious, but it sounds like you're not a casual dater, which is the impression I was getting from your previous post.

You have a strong case for being Aquarius rising, and it's certainly possible that you are. You know yourself better than anyone else.

If you ever can get your chart professionally rectified, that would be a good idea. Even if you develop the skills to do reliable rectifications yourself, it would still be best to have another astrologer rectify your chart, because another person would be objective and see things you haven't thought of.

Perhaps you could find someone to teach you rectification, and they could use your chart as an example.

That's quite interesting thought about dating and the houses. I've been once in a committed relationship, we even lived together. He was a Sag with Leo rising and Aqua moon. Which supports again my theory of being Aqua. The other person I was madly in love with was a Capricorn with a Cap stellium in 5th and Virgo rising. But then again as I said the recrified AC showed Asc conj Vertex double whammy, so that makes a lot of sense.

If I gotta be honest I'm not even sure what dating means. Do you mean sleeping around? That kinda rings for me when I hear casually dating.

Also I used this website for rectification.
https://astro-app.net/apps-rectification.php?lang=EN

I'm not that much familiar with the process but the website seems relatively good?

I'm sure a person would do a much better job, I will consider your advice and really find a way to get it rectified by someome who knows what they are doing.Thank you!

Osamenor

Staff member
If I gotta be honest I'm not even sure what dating means. Do you mean sleeping around? That kinda rings for me when I hear casually dating.

Dating means different things to different people. What I meant by "casually dating" is not having committed relationships, but still seeing one or more people romantically for however long you want to. I wouldn't call that sleeping around, necessarily. Someone could casually date just one person, it would be casual if there's no commitment. People can date but not have sex. If you're doing either of those things, that's not sleeping around. If you're having frequent one night stands, that is. And, of course, there's every gradation in between.

Osamenor

Staff member
ardentika;905251 Also I used this website for rectification. [url said:
https://astro-app.net/apps-rectification.php?lang=EN[/url]

That app doesn't work very well. I tried it out for myself, as if I didn't know my birth time, and it refused to even try to rectify my chart because except for deaths of grandparents, I've never experienced any of the life events they require. I do have plenty of significant life events, but they don't fit any of the specific categories that the app demands. Someone else on here, who knows their actual birth time, got an AC several signs away from their real one.

A thought: was your mom clear that you were born in the morning, not at night? is there anyone else corroborating her account--your dad, or anyone else who was there when you were born? Sometimes people get inaccurate charts because they understand their birth time to be am when it's really pm, or vice versa.

Last edited:

ardentika

Well I've tested it many times and first of all since its a software, the possible Asc has to be determined before the actual rectification if the gap is too big.

Also I don't know if you read how to respond correctly and what each option means. But yeah it's a software afterall and a free one so...
I haven't experienced too much great events apart from grandparents death and a near death experience when I was a kid.

And she is 100% sure it was morning but doesn't know exact time, no one else does, she was alone in the birth room. No family.