Test anyone? Horary with time frame, will check back in three weeks

Nelly

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?clang=e&rs=0&ast=&gm=a1&sday=25&btyp=2&syr=2015&zod=&lang=e&orbp=&mth=ata&cid=qx4filey0OlfS-u1284141725&hsy=5&smon=1&nhor=35846200

Will he call me before Valentine's Day?

I want to know if he will contact me first. I thought this showed a yes, even though moon is void, in pisces it functions well and is in my exaltation (venus).. mars is also in pisces so he is into me? his communication significator mercury is retrograde, separating from venus, but its aspecting my ascendant degree (conjunct NN, a positive indication) in 4 time units. This makes sense because even though he chose to cut off contact, he might be changing his mind at this point. I take that aspect as a positive indication of contact. If we take planets on the angles to be significators, then we might take Uranus to be another significator of his, and its contacting my communication planet (jupiter retro) in the angular tenth house. I would like an unbiased view of this. The receptions here are weird, and I am not at an expert enough level to determine whether saturn is collecting the light from mars and venus! Any ideas on this? I will be able to come back and post the outcome.