Bad aspects to Asc, from Saturn
Bad Saturn placement in 7th
Sun square Saturn
Venus square Pluto
Moon Square Venus
Venus square mars
Mars opposite Pluto
Venus square Pluto

Would these aspects soften the bad ones?
sun trine Pluto
mercury trine Pluto
moon conjunct mars
(wow think that's all the good ones)

would the following aspects indicate detachment feeling for friends and acquaintance's
Saturn opposing Asc
Saturn square sun

Last edited:

windyvenus

Here is the chart.

Attachments

• astro_2at_03_kendra_hp_1203_53834.gif
    astro_2at_03_kendra_hp_1203_53834.gif
    56.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

starstudent33

I think the problem you're describing has to do with Saturn in the 7th opposition the ascendant. You want to place limitations, time constraints (Saturn) on making social connections, forming partnerships (7th), but that's in conflict with the first impression people had of you (your ascendant).
The idea is emphasized more because Saturn is square the ruler of his house, Jupiter, and that means your handling of responsibilites (10th, Saturn's house) is uncomfortably situated in a place of socializing (7th). So, you may feel like there's sociable people in the way when you need to get something done.

Your significator of manners is Venus, so the way you act is basically: pleasant, cheerful, decent in apparel, good, merciful, cleanly, pleasure-seeking, elegant, poetic.

windyvenus

:lol: thank star student33 That sounds just like me, can you interpret the mars / pluto aspect I have read that its bad but It doesn't sound like me how does this energy come out, I never have those dangerous temper tantrums as the aspect indicates. Pluto in the 6th mars is in the 12th both are them are fixed signs,

starstudent33

Mars-Pluto is not angular, it's cadent, so it's going to affect your thoughts first before you take action on it. So you're not going to have any reactionary bad-tempered outbursts because you have time to think about it first. Also, Mars in Taurus has a lot of composure. Mars-Pluto has to do with your daily work/service, those no-fun things you have to do every day to get your work done. Pluto shows that you want to do work in your workplace, doing research, but that's in conflict with Mars, which, in the 12th, shows you want to work in solitude, constructively, practically.

Your have a Jones pattern called the bowl:
"When the planets occupy half the chart, leaving the other half empty, the Bowl pattern is produced. This pattern establishes a self-contained individual with great inner strength, who may feel cut off from a whole sector of experience. The underlying compulsion is to initiate projects for the betterment of all if the lower half of the chart is emphasized with planets, or to consummate such projects if the upper half is emphasized (your chart is upper). The planet leading the others in a clockwise direction may be revealing by its house position (for you, Pluto, which is your daily work/service to others)." --Celeste Teal
Ok, so here's another indicator that your career, your daily work are extremely important, to the point that they interfere with your social life. Which is not to say that you can't socialize: Venus sextile Jupiter means you have an opportunity to make time for friends or group involvement, especially in your leisure time on the internet (Venus=5th=leisure, Aquarius 9th=internet).