Asteroids of Love and Relationship

Zarathu

Account Closed
I use the following asteroids for love and relationship:

Erato, Amor, Bienor, Bosque Alegre, Compassion, Amanda, Frigga, Klyria, Medea, Rousseau, Summa, Valentine, Anteros, Hathor, Jason, Moraes, Peirithoos, Pocahintas, Sidi, Ubasti, Sappho, Amicitia, Patroclus, Cupido, Medusa, Hephaistos, Demeter, Hera, Thereus, Valentine, Nessus,
Ariadne, Chariklo, Close, Rhoda, Damocles

Does anyone use others not here, and what do they mean?

Zarathu

Zarathu

Account Closed
by using 700 of them how on earth do you keep track of their relevance in a chart? doesn't it cloud up the entire chart.

First of all you need to look at broad areas of human development that either the client wants to know, or that you are going to address. You'll find a discussion of these in the Seven Quotients of Astrology on my website.

Then, what is exceedingly important is to start by determining the most significant houses, planets, signs, and aspects in the chart. You do this first.

Once you have determined this information, then you can proceed to look at how those aspects and relationships are modified by possible asteroids, fixed stars, etc.

Its a hierachal process where the asteroids are by no means the beginning.

dr. farr

by using 700 of them how on earth do you keep track of their relevance in a chart? doesn't it cloud up the entire chart.

One (who chooses to use asteroids, hypothetical points, etc) selects whichever of these factors seems (to the practitioner) to make most sense-or with which the practitioner is most familiar or has most experience in applying- and then incorporates these factors into the delineative process.

In Traditionalist (and Hellenist) astrology there were 97 Lots, well known in the ancient practice: were all 97 Lots used in each and every chart?
Not at all: only a few Lots relevant to what was being investigated at the time in the chart, were used at one time (usually a maximum of 7 Lots-ie the 7 Lots of the Planets-were investigated in natal delineations)

This same principle of practice holds true for our Modernist friends in their application of asteroids, hypothetical points, etc...

Neptune Rising

May I add, it it not policy to provide detailed or published research, this is simply a discussion. Also what is not forum policy but nonetheless vital in society is to be respectful of each other.

Thanks

Sweet Pea

I see you have a mix of both benign and troublesome factors.

You could add Lust 4386 - it does what it says on the tin.

Zeus h42 - likes to put it about, similarly Odysseus 1143

Adonis 2101 - just cute

:smile:

fantasmo

Account Closed
Has somebody an interpretation of Sappho in Virgo?
I think it's not a very important asteroid, but I was curious what it means, but I could not really find a good interpretation.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I think it's not a very important asteroid, but I was curious what it means, but I could not really find a good interpretation.

IMO, none of the asteroids are particularly important in themselves. But its when they aspect planets that are significant that they can impact big time.

As a consequence, again IMO, I don't try to look at their impacts individually but via their aspect relationships the movers and shakers on the chart. But If I did I would look at the key words for Virgo and an the keywords for Sappho and combine them.

My database for Sappho defines it as: Friendship; bonding; feeling close to or the same as others; kindred spirits; having things in common; artistic interests; shops/galleries. Sappho lso has another importance in medical astrology.

"Magi Astrology" calls it: "extremely neurotic behavior associated with intense fear"

My keywords for Virgo are: LOGICAL, ANALYTICAL DETAIL, CRITICAL, NEAT, HYGIENIC, SERVING OTHERS, FACTUAL, REASONABLE
And of course, IMO, the aspect to the other planet will be the definer of how they interact.

Additionally I would look at the power and friction of the house placement, and the power and friction of Virgo in the particular chart to determine whether Virgo in this case would be more logical and analytical rather than simply anal and obsessive compulsive.

Hope this helps. I tend to avoid cook book definitions so if that's what you were looking for, I know that I didn't help you.

Last edited:

fantasmo

Account Closed
Thank you for your reply.
Ok, cook book definitions are the easiest;-)... but combining interpretations of each parts is a good idea.
Mh, my mercury is also in virgo...and sappho in the tenth house...

Humanitarian

Sappho is about sapphic love/lesbian love, and it is also about your poetic nature. Your poetic nature is analytical, Mercurial and detailed and if you made a poem, it is a long one because you are focused on details of that poem a lot

JUPITERASC

question was asked ten years ago

Sappho is about sapphic love/lesbian love,

you have said you're age is currently fourteen

Underaged members are advised
to ask parental permission to discuss sexual matters in this Forum

but this site cannot be held responsible if permission is not obtained.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php?help/forum_rules/ :)

and it is also about your poetic nature. Your poetic nature is analytical, Mercurial
and detailed and if you made a poem, it is a long one because you are focused on details of that poem a lot
maxresdefault.jpg

clipimage.jpg