Moon square Pluto

dominique

Can anyone tell me how this might play out in a relationship where someone moon is square their pluto natal and the moon falls in their partners 4th house.

aquarius7000

Hello,

Remember that no one aspect/constellation is valid singularly. A human being is not just one arm or one leg, it is a complete body and mind at the least.

Plu-Moon is often about intense emotions, where the Pluto person might be a bit overwhelming, perhaps even fairly controlling. It is often an intense, in a way binding, but often a difficult aspect to handle. There is a plethora of information on the internet on any aspect.

:)AQ7

dominique

Thank you for your response. I understand that a chart must be read in whole to get a clear understanding of a person, but I was just curious about this specific aspect and how it relates to another person when it falls into their house. Yes I have looked up moon square pluto online and read a lot of things, but i really wanted to know if a man who has this natally and he meets a woman and this afflicted moon falls into her fourth house how will this affect him, personally. Again, thanks for your information.