Will we get together again? Please help :(

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hi, I had a rather unpleasant conversation with a guy I've been seen last night and at the end of the night, he left implying that he wouldn't contact me again because he was hurting me.

I cast a chart to find out if we will get together again and how he feels about me.

astro2gw59willstewartan.jpg

I am ruler of 1st Saturn at Scorpio0°43'. Since Moon is ruler of the 7th I'll take Venus as my co-significator at Virgo10°12' (what do you think of taking Venus as co-ruler of the female querent in a relationship question?)

He is the Moon at Virgo2°36'. His co-significator is the Sun at Libra19°4'.

The Sun is very interested in both Saturn and Venus, and if you take the Sun to represent the guy's libido, it sounds about right....

Saturn is in the fall of the Moon - although I still want to see him, I think deep down I do resent him for not giving me what I want.

The Moon has just recently separated from a Sextile with Saturn - we had an unpleasant conversation last night.

Moon's next aspect will be either a sextile with Mercury or conjoining Venus - I'm not sure which as I don't have an ephemeris - can somebody confirm?

Looking at the chart, can you please tell me what you think in terms of the relationship and if we will get back together? I think that if I get in touch with him, we will start seeing each other again but I'm not sure if I should make the first move.

Can somebody please help me out?

Thanks

SagSunScorpioMoon

I just realised Moon's next aspect is a Square to Mars, which is the depositor of Saturn....

Here's the chart in whole sign house system:
astro2gw59willstewartan.jpg

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn
-querents 5th house (romantic interests) = Taurus = Venus
-he (quesited) = 7th house = Cancer = Moon
-his 5th house (romantic interests) = 5th from 7th = Scorpio = Mars
-he (Moon) flows toward querent (Saturn) = + testimony
-querents 5th house significator Venus is in detriment in Virgo = - testimony
-he (Moon) flows toward conjunction with querent's 5th house Venus = + testimony
-querent's 5th house Venus flows toward quesited's 5th house significator Mars = + testimony
-querent's significator Saturn is posited in his (quesited's) 5th house of romantic interest = + testimony
-his (quesited) significator Moon applies to square with his (quesited) 5th house significator Mars = - testimony (shows conflict within him regarding romantic feelings relative to querent)
-his (quesited) 5th house significator Mars is posited in querent's 12th house (problems and disappointments) = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +4 testimonies
Negative = -3 testimonies
Net = +1 testimony

...with a net +1, it is very slightly favorable for getting together again, but the matter is very "iffy" as of the present time; his interest in the querent is clearly indicated but he has much self-doubt, and the romantic interest he has in the querent is likely to be ppoblematical for the querent (ie, his 5th house significator Mars posited in querent's 12th house of problems and disappointments)
However-if forced to say yes or no-since there IS a net+1 final result, I would give a "probably yes" answer to this question.

SagSunScorpioMoon

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn
-querents 5th house (romantic interests) = Taurus = Venus
-he (quesited) = 7th house = Cancer = Moon
-his 5th house (romantic interests) = 5th from 7th = Scorpio = Mars
-he (Moon) flows toward querent (Saturn) = + testimony
-querents 5th house significator Venus is in detriment in Virgo = - testimony
-he (Moon) flows toward conjunction with querent's 5th house Venus = + testimony
-querent's 5th house Venus flows toward quesited's 5th house significator Mars = + testimony
-querent's significator Saturn is posited in his (quesited's) 5th house of romantic interest = + testimony
-his (quesited) significator Moon applies to square with his (quesited) 5th house significator Mars = - testimony (shows conflict within him regarding romantic feelings relative to querent)
-his (quesited) 5th house significator Mars is posited in querent's 12th house (problems and disappointments) = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +4 testimonies
Negative = -3 testimonies
Net = +1 testimony

...with a net +1, it is very slightly favorable for getting together again, but the matter is very "iffy" as of the present time; his interest in the querent is clearly indicated but he has much self-doubt, and the romantic interest he has in the querent is likely to be ppoblematical for the querent (ie, his 5th house significator Mars posited in querent's 12th house of problems and disappointments)
However-if forced to say yes or no-since there IS a net+1 final result, I would give a "probably yes" answer to this question.

Thanks Dr. Farr - you're a lifesaver! Really, I can't thank you enough.

What you said does reflect the current situation - he says that even though I "have all the boxes ticked", he's not sure about his feelings towards me :_(

Last edited:

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hi!

Just to give you an update on this one.

We saw each other again, so we're "back on".

I texted him first but he was very receptive. After a few texts he suggested that we get together and we did.

Thanks again, Dr. Farr :)

dr. farr

Thanks for the update! Notice in the delineation that your 5th house significator Venus flows toward his 5th house significator Mars, which was + testimony: therefore you taking initial action (texting first) helped to get things underway again.
Best wishes!!