Help please. What is the Outcome?

starlink

Dont worry too much AquariusT. He has Moon in Cancer and they really dont like to leave their family. And most certainly not when he is a Taurus. I believe he will indeed be back because in this last chart you see the Moon (him) going to sextile Mars who is situated in his first house and rules his 4th of home. Is it possible that the row was about financial matters? I can see that his 2nd house is ruled by Mercury and Mercury is in a bad way, conjunct the Sun (his co-ruler) which means he has burned himself financially. Mercury also rules your 5th house, looks like a financial gamble which did not pan out?
Your 2nd house is ruled by Jupiter, strong in Pisces,but also going to oppose SAturn and before that some sort of change will take place. The opposition falls in the 2-8th house axis and maybe a loan which cannot be paid back or something along those lines could also have sparked the row. Are you a big spender?

I do think he will come back when he calms down. I am a Taurus and I know I always calm down eventually. But this is according to the second chart you posted.

The 1st chart looks different even though there as well a money issue is highlighted. Jupiter, you, will oppose Saturn retro soon. Saturn is in the sign of Jupiter's detriment, not so good. In this chart Moon is also your co-significator and it will oppose the Sun-Mercury conjunction in the 5th house of gambling (and children) where your husband is combust. Moon and Saturn are both in term of Mars, so I suppose that you were either angry at him for some reason or, because Mars rules your 5th house and is situated in the 8th or other people's money, you both (first you,Moon, then him, Mercury after going direct) will square this Mars. So again, maybe you need to get a loan in order to cover your losses? I am just grasping here of course, only going by the houses I can see and the planets ruling them.

Here, the end of the matter is Mars in the 8th house which will receive both squares. I dont like that very much. Last aspect of the Moon will be a sextile to Saturn, a malific, so that also does not look too happy, notwithstanding the sextile.

When I look at the end of the marriage house, (4th of the 7th), then Venus rules it and Venus is in a bad house (6th) and in fall. Venus has passed the trine to Saturn (which could show that his love for your has passed.( Venus rules his 5th) and will sextile Uranus, pointing towards a sudden separation.

So all in all, I think he will come back, but not because he wants to save the marriage.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Lilly asked me to help out with the distance away your husband might be at, at the time the question was asked. I ran into a problem and that was which chart to use. I am inclined to use the first for a few reasons. The first chart should have the information in it anyway. With horary it is important to note the first time the question was asked... there is a day difference between the charts, and I would imagine you had wondered of his where abouts all along. Interestingly the charts are similar though. In both cases he is the one inquired (the quested) about and that would give him the 7th house, and a sig of Mercury. Starlink did point out that she saw his return (rx is good for that) but looking for the distance I found something that gives a yes to the question will he return. We need to find an aspect that perfects between Jupiter and Mercury to make it a yes..... or look to the moon for help, maybe even the antiscions. What I found was perfect reception... a conjunction between the parallels of Jupiter (you) and Mercury (him) so that gives the answer a yes. Using this chart, Mercury is in a North Declination and in a Succeedant house. According to Jacobson that gives a base distance of 2 mile... now we look at the difference in degrees between the moon and Mercury and that is about 6 degrees and now multiply and the querent (asked about) is around 12 miles away. Now using the where is Allan chart we have something else, Mercury is now Conjunct Venus in Parallel. (Lillyjgc asked about who that could be) so that is the answer of where and the distance is North declination in an angular house is 1 mile and the difference between the Moon and Mercury is 9 degrees multiplying gives us 9 miles away. So between both charts there is a variance of 9 to 12 miles away.

AquariusT (((HUGS))) You have a very strong testimony he will return.

Theresa

dr. farr

(Disclaiumer: following is not an example of standard horary practice and should be disregarded by students/beginners)

Moon (husband) runs from querent (Saturn), but Saturn rx definitely shows reconnection; Dragon's Tail in house of relationships (7th by whole sign) ruled by Cancer (Moon-husbands significator) unfortunate placement; reconnection (though by no means a necessarily lasting reconnection) estimated to be within 22/23 days of date of argument
(Note: hope I'm right about the reconnection and wrong about the rest!)

starlink

Beats me why he stays away for such a long time. Does he not miss his daughter I wonder? Very strange indeed. But as you say yourself, Mercury retro shows he will be back. Despairing does not help us unfortunately, do try to let go of this feeling, it will be better for you. Things always go the way they are supposed to go. Courage!

Starlink

Last edited:

Vista

11 days gone already. The Rx is almost over but this is just a nightmare for me.:sad:

My prayers are with you are your family. I can't help to wonder if he has been thinking about this for a while and perhaps "picked" a fight with you as an excuse to leave. Something is going on under the surface. I think he will return too, but I wonder how I would feel if my husband didn't call for 11 days. That really says a lot about him.

It might give us more information if you posted both your natal charts with transits and progressions. I certainly would understand if you felt uncomfortable with this, but I just thought I would throw that out there.

Healing thoughts sent your way...
Vista

starlink

Dear AquariusT, I have not had a look at the forum so I am late in answering you. I agree with Vista, this is unheard of. I would almost call it mental torture what your husband is doing here. And then not even thinking about what this could do to his daughter, poor girl. I dont know what to say. I really hope he will come back soon. The mutual reception between the 4th house and 5th house rulers is unfortunately quite weak, both rulers not really strong in sign,but Mercury will go direct in about 3 days, so lets hope something good will come of that. Why did you not call his mothers home to ask if he was there? And did your daughter call him on his mobile phone? What did he say to her that made her cry?

PS, I just saw your last post after I posted this one. Finally he did email your daughter, at least something. I really wonder what made him so angry.

Last edited:

gemini59

This may be standard operating proceedure by the courts in these types of cases. If you have a minor child and there was violence in the home it is more a protection of your daughter.
I believe the courts take domestic violence much more seriously then they did in the past. There have been a lot of high profile cases involving violence. If this was an isolated incident then I am sure it will smooth over after some time.
You may both be required to attend family counseling and may have a social worker visit the house and he may have to attend anger management if there are indications that this has been a pattern or it is escalating.

This is all again most probably standard protocol.

Listen, I know this is rough but honestly if you let him in to the house and this stuff happens again your child could be removed from the house. It is the welfare of the minor child. I have seen this happen over the years that a woman tries to patch things up with someone with a violent temper because she loves him and this is a detriment to the child.
Hopefully the courts will see this as isolated and drop it.

starlink

AquariusT, I am sorry to hear about your distress, but there is something I dont understand. I am not American, laws are different here. So if I understand it well, you asked the court to put a restraining order on your husband , he got mad and left you.
You want him back home, but I suppose you want a husband who will behave better in the future right? I dont see why you are so unhappy about the fact that the judge did not lower the restraining order. It is in your and your daughters interest isn't it? Or do I understand this totally wrong? I think it is also very good he must see a counselor so he can come to terms with his violent (I suppose this was the main issue) temper.

The 2nd of June is not far away and the restraining order can be dismissed by then, probably also depending on how he will be evaluated by the psychologist.

So basically I dont really quite understand why you are devastated after hearing that the restraining order was not lowered whilst you yourself asked for it. (I suppose it was you who did this?) It is also probably because of that order that your husband was not coming home, he was not allowed to do so. Am I getting this all completely wrong? Please explain the situation a bit more if you can, I am puzzled.

Starlink

Serendipity

You just asked when is he coming home last week... and also if he was seeing someone else.
I don't get it. He picked a fight over a laptop, was violent to the point that the police were called and a restraining order issued. Didn't speak to your daughter for over a week......and kept you hanging for how long.... You've asked if he was cheating so I'm guessing you have reasons to believe that it could be possible. I saw you post a question on it a long time ago also, well before this fight came about.
Not really sure what is going on in your situation.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
It also hasn't been 3 months, not that that matters.It's not that there's a set *time frame* for horaries.The general rule of thumb is you can't ask UNTIL something changes-Something MAJOR.

So far, nothing major has changed.You've asked the question in a lot of different ways.Important info was initially withheld which may have influenced some poster's readings of the chart.
He is under a Refrain Order if I recall correctly and I doubt he will be coming back until that time period is over.At the earliest. *If* he does.
I am totally bewildered as to why you want to be with a guy who has treated you so abominably..maybe the Universe is setting you free of him.
Cheers
Lilly

Serendipity

AquariusT, part of the reason I was wondering why you are creating so many charts on this subject is because you are in touch with your husband. So I'm just curious why you aren't asking him about when he is coming home. Would that not give you more clarity as to where this is all headed?
I understand this is a serious situation and I am not taking your posts lightly either.