Relationship of sister in law

AQ2270

I have one sister in law that I can't put my finger on. Does she like, hate, indifferent to me - WHAT THE HELL? In front of my friends she is oh so kind, but when interacting with her on a one to one she is.. dismissive? I am at a point where I don't want to even wish her Birthdays, Congrats anymore bc of no response as even a thank you. I need guidance as to whether I should even bother with her.
Question : How does (A) person feel about me?
Time : 11:50 AM
Place : Grandview, MO 38 53' 34" N, 94 33' 42" W

I am having difficulty uploading this chart.
I am L1 Sun in Taurus 10H, she is L7 Saturn in Aquarius in 6H. Mars is also in the 7th squaring the Sun. She does not like me. Sees me as competition? I have experienced that she is a one upper by the way.

WisdomJoy

Hey, here is your chart. I don't know how to analyze sister-in-law relationships though.

Hoping someone can help you :)

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 2.08.44 PM.png

eekndyn

I have one sister in law that I can't put my finger on. Does she like, hate, indifferent to me - WHAT THE HELL? In front of my friends she is oh so kind, but when interacting with her on a one to one she is.. dismissive? I am at a point where I don't want to even wish her Birthdays, Congrats anymore bc of no response as even a thank you. I need guidance as to whether I should even bother with her.
Question : How does (A) person feel about me?
Time : 11:50 AM
Place : Grandview, MO 38 53' 34" N, 94 33' 42" W

I am having difficulty uploading this chart.
I am L1 Sun in Taurus 10H, she is L7 Saturn in Aquarius in 6H. Mars is also in the 7th squaring the Sun. She does not like me. Sees me as competition? I have experienced that she is a one upper by the way.

Is she your husband's siblings or your brothers wife?

AQ2270

Also note that my husband has a few brothers who are married, so as to not confuse myself with derived houses, I asked the way that I did.

eekndyn

So we are right next to each other in the 10H conjunct. Hmmm.

I think it tells a little better story. I know against horary regulations both planets passed over Uranus. So being mercury some sort of communication. Something could of been taken the wrong way. Mercury won't meet back up til rx around July 2nd . Convienant marker family holiday.

ElenaJ

As mercury combust sun, she feels she is overpowered by you.
The relationship takes place in your husband's 4th, his house, and she is jealous.
Moon opposes Uranus in the exact degree of the ascendent/descendent, squaring both, so this opposition can effect your relationship with your husband. Be careful.
His 2nd house, radical 8th, is ruled by Uranus, and mars is there. You and she will be squaring this mars, battling over his money.
The two of you are heading towards Venus in your friendship house, and you are both ruled by Venus, so eventually you should be able to come to a better relationship with her.
After the mars square you will trine Jupiter, in Capricorn of work and in the house of work and servitude. By collaborating and working together, you will come together, not the best of compromises, but at least peaceful (jupiter).

AQ2270

Thank you for your input. Could I also interpret my husband's 4th as his family/parents? I do feel I have a better relationship with them than she does. My husband and I both have good careers that affords us a good home. I'm wondering if that's where the jealousy is coming from also.