will i have success in a career/job using a talent of mine?

besitos

I pulled two charts, one with "job" and one in "career" but got basically the same chart. I mean by "job" as what I do in my work on a daily level but I would want a career where I'm doing what I love as well.

I feel I will enjoy the work if I am utilizing a talent of mine as my current work does not utilize my talents to their potential (for several reasons including those that work with me, in my opinion).

The only change in the two charts was that the "job" one had MC at the end of capricorn and moon was closer to the ascendant - i believe same degree, but still on the 12th house side.

This is my first time trying to interpret for career questions. Ruler of the 10th, if either aquarius or capricorn, is saturn, no aspect to my significator venus. however, my significator is in the 6th house of work and the 6th house has the same ruler as the 1st. Venus squares the MC. Venus makes an applying semisquare to saturn. The only positive aspects I can see to the 10th house or saturn are from Jupiter in the 5th and the sun in the 5th. Does this mean maybe I can enjoy career positives from a hobby and not work? I am not sure if my signifier in the house of work is a good sign or just a sign I really want to use my talents in work, but I do think its a good sign that the 1st and 6th house have the same ruler, Venus, and that my talents can be considered artistic/creative.

Attachments

• talent2.jpg
    talent2.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

besitos

i was feeling strange after posting. i have since read up on considerations before reading a chart -- ive only really looked at relationship horary so i've not looked to saturn in the 7th as a sign of being unreadable.