Does he like/fancy me?

summer92

This is quite complicated as we're really good friends and I have never seen him this way at all,and still don't (don't think I'd pursue a relationship at all).I recently learnt he has broken up with his long term girlfriend,and since then he's been over friendly with me (he's quite subtle,but made sure that I was single today).

I don't know how to read this chart,except that I'm sun,he's saturn.There's a square aspect between the two of us,and reception wise - I apparently 'like/love' him (Sun In aqua rules Saturn?).I know his girlfriend,and I'm not sure what's happening between the two of them,except I know that I won't be pursue anything as it'd be too awkward (we're on the same course as well).Note the separating aspect from Mercury (5th from 7th - her? - a separating square from the saturn ).

I'd say he doesn't,but I'm not sure how the square will play out here? Someone please help :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_does_he_fancy_me_hp.65433.29699.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_does_he_fancy_me_hp.65433.29699.gif
    50 KB · Views: 44

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I believe the OP wants to know whether or not this person-already her friend-has (or is in the process of) developing feelings of desire/sexual attraction for her; therefore I will use the Lot of Desire/Sexual Attraction, to estimate an answer:

-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
-her friend = 11th house = Gemini = Mercury (I am using the 11th because the OP has feelings of friendship for this person, not going so far as a closer relationship, in which case I would have used the 7th as the other person's signifying house)
-Lot of Desire/Sexual Attraction as applying to the possible feelings of the friend: I use the friend's "ascendant" (11th house) + friend's 5th house (5th from the 11th) minus lord of the friend's 5th house: therefore the LODSA falls @ 25 Pisces
-quesited Mercury flows toward the LODSA = + testimony
-dispositor of the Lot, Jupiter, retrogrades toward the Lot (and quesited Mercury flows toward Jupiter) = + testimony
-querent Sun flows toward the LODSA = + testimony
-LODSA is in quesited's 10th house (house of ambitions, goals), and querent (Sun) is in quesited's 9th house (house of ideals) = + testimony

All indications suggest a "yes" answer to this question (yes OP's friend is developing more than a merely friendly or platonic interest in the OP)

summer92

Re: Does he like/fancy me? - DIFFERENT OUTCOME :)

Ha sorry for bringing this up,but can anyone figure out what happened in the end? It's a hugeeee plot twist :)

summer92

It's funny so I'll post here

- Friend never really expressed interest in me although he was at that time.I brushed off any kind of flirting from his side due to how awkward things could get
- We're very good friends,and I don't see him anything more than that
- GF and him broke up (drifted apart and amicable).
- Friend started dating someone else immediately after breaking up (in November/October)
- His ex-GF and I are now the best of friends.

Did this show anything of that sort?

dr. farr

His romantic interest for you remained unexpressed (not pushed) by him (however this subjective interest of his in you along those lines might possibly have played a role-to some degree, and on his part- in his discontinuance of his relationship with his then girlfriend)-notice however that friendship spread all around, his ex now being your close friend!

In the chart, he was signified (per my delineation) as the 11th house under Gemini, his significator being Mercury; HIS girlfriend could have been regarded as the 5th (house of love affairs, romances) from the 11th, under Libra, significator being Venus: note in the chart that Mercury (him) flows away from Venus (his girlfriend)-and, as you mention, they drifted apart and broke up; taking this same significator (Venus) as representing his girlfriend, notice that Venus flows toward the Sun (your significator, as lord of the 1st house under Leo)-this could have indicated the approach of friendship of his (now ex) girlfriend with you-which also happened.

Your specific horary question was about whether he fancied you (as a potential romantic interest) and the chart, using the Lot of Sexual Desire, indicated that he did so (although it remained essentially unexpressed, possibly because of your discouraging any such expression by him toward you) HOWEVER, the chart did NOT indicate a "coming together" of you and he (upon a romantic/relationship basis) because, in the chart, he (Mercury) flows AWAY from you (the Sun), which would be a negative indication regarding any development of such a relationship (according to the Ankara horary method)...

Last edited: