Confused about my birth chart

Lullu

I'm pretty new to astrology and am having a hard time interpreting my chart. I was wondering if there was anything that stood out to anyone as important or that was pretty prominent. If anyone would be willing to do this I would be very greatful. Good or bad, it doesn't matter and being a little harsh ok too. I can take it. :joyful:

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 51

wilsontc

Staff member
the points, to Lullu

Lullu,

You said:
I'm pretty new to astrology and am having a hard time interpreting my chart. I was wondering if there was anything that stood out to anyone as important or that was pretty prominent.

The "points" of the chart (Ascendant, Descendant, IC, and Midheaven) are the strongest areas of focus in the chart, so any planet on these points is VERY strong. You have planets on your IC (inner world), Descendant (others), and Midheaven (outer world), indicating you have a strong focus in each of these areas. You have more planets on the Midheaven than any of the others points, so there is a VERY strong connection to the outer world.

Pointedly,

Tim

Lullu

Thank you! I went to the link under your post and found out so much more about my chart. It was really helpful in getting me started. So far I see 4 t-squares, a grand trine, a yod, a grand cross, and many planets at critical degrees. Seems like a bit of a mess to me, but I havent looked too deeply into what it all could mean yet.

Astrolady3

I have a book about personailty and it goes quite deep if you would like me to write some out for you if you pick what you want me to write about?

Chirongirl

I'm pretty new to astrology and am having a hard time interpreting my chart. I was wondering if there was anything that stood out to anyone as important or that was pretty prominent. If anyone would be willing to do this I would be very greatful. Good or bad, it doesn't matter and being a little harsh ok too. I can take it. :joyful:

What I found most significant in your Birthchart is an extraordinary Grand trine. The major thing about this grand trine is, it holds a very well placed Venus which is receiving both Jupiter and Moon. This maybe a very auspicious thing and I am sure does not happen very often! I would think, you will be sucessful in a profession that involve mass people. The Venus is in your first house, are you famous for your physical beauty? :)

Lullu

Astrolady3,
That would be great! I'm really interested in the venus square saturn in my chart since what I'v read about it so far doesnt make it out to be a wonderful aspect and it seems to be giving me some problems.

Chirongirl,
That sounds very lucky to me since I have been thinking about trying to become an actress. I have been told many times that I am beautiful and get stared at alot but I guess I just dont see what other people see. I become so hopelessly shy and akward because I feel like I look so odd and the staring just makes it worse. Maybe other parts of my chat are causing that. Thank you so very much for taking the time to help me figure out the trine because that was one of the main things I have been getting confused about.

Munch

Those with Venus square Saturn have often had a childhood that was not very loving or affectionate. As a result, this tends to be an area of life where the native has trouble expressing themselves.

A tendency to give love with strings attached (due to this often being the only example of love they received growing up) is common or the exact opposite is a tendency to give so much to others that you consistently refuse (with or without conscious knowledge) to receive what another is trying to give in return.

What it comes down to is not a lack of confidence in general so much as a lack of confidence in an ability to both give and receive love. It is something that takes time to nurture and develop.

Women with this aspect often have no real contact with their dad's or have no father/men in their early lives to learn from. The birds and the bees are often tabu in childhood and in effect are swept under the rug. This can leave any adult who is very capable in other capacities incapable or at the very least uncertain in the romantic department. Men can be a completely foreign territory.

Another possible product of this aspect is a feeling of not having enough monetarily and can make a person hang on to every penny they get. Not because they are greedy or selfish but because of a fear of not having enough.

In looking at your chart I see that Venus is in a grand cross with a square to Saturn, one to Mars and an opposition to Pluto. WOWZERS. I unfortunately do not have time at the moment to delineate this for you, but maybe another member does and will. If not please feel free to PM me and I'll break it down for you, but it may not be right away. :)

Last edited:

Lullu

Munch,
Wow! Venus square saturn sounds very much like me. My parents have always been very much that way towards me as has much of my family in general. The grand cross with venus and saturn gives me a bit of a worry because of that and I would love to know more about what it all means.

wilsontc

Staff member
do not copy out books, to astrolady

astrolady,

You said:
I have a book about personailty and it goes quite deep if you would like me to write some out for you if you pick what you want me to write about?

Do not write out entire book passages. Books are copyright and the AW form has no permission to post copies of any book. This has been a HUGE issue and several authors have contacted the AW forum to complain about people stealing their content. Instead, if you absolutely need to copy a part of the book, copy out no more than 100 words of your book (use Word to check your word count), giving reference information (title, author, page numbers, etc.). What the AW forum moderators prefer instead is that you paraphrase the book, put it into your own terms, describe the main points, etc. without directly copying over word for word content. You should still give credit to the author for having the original idea.

Copyrighted,

Tim

Last edited: