8th house mixed with 12th cocktail

Akhenaton

1. 8th house :moon: in :cancer: :square::saturn: ,:jupiter:,:pluto: and r 11th :libra: :alien:

2. 12th :sun: &:mercury: in :scorpio: :devil:

I hate my mother (moon in cancer) and i don`t speak with her.

I know everything about me i end up stuck in doin nothin, especially with my social (libra) life.

Too many squares, hard ones and really I think that I`m doomed.

Please any sugestions? Thank you

waybread

Please post your actual chart, as there will be more to it than these placements. Just make sure the planets' degrees are elgible.

Either upload it as an attachment from your computer or, from a cell phone, use a service like imgur.com and post the link.

Akhenaton

This is my birth chirt.

Attachments

• birth chart1.jpg
    birth chart1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 29

waybread

With your Pluto-Saturn square moon, did Mom every really have a chance to be on your good side? But with your NN and part of fortune conjunct moon, somehow your happiness and personal growth are tied up in your coming to terms with her. The moon in a chart shows one's experience of Mom.

Then your sun makes a nice try to your moon, so I think it's possible for you to let go of some of the hurts of your past.

I'm not saying that Mom is a wonderful human being. I am just saying that, as adults, sometimes we need to work on relationships for our own personal growth and well-being. Maybe you could just get to a place where she is marginal to your life, but you don't hate her so much.

The moon also represents your emotional nature. If you can look at Saturn-moon as "disciplined emotions" and at Pluto-moon as "transforming my feelings," I think you can be happier in life.

Because your other aspects are all sextiles and trines. Not bad!

With and 8th/12th house emphasis, you may have an interest in occult matters. You are probably a very private person, perhaps even a loner.

Last edited: