Chart Interpretation

astro2016

Dear Mathurji, Ra Rohiniji and other astrologers,

I will be very glad if you kindly look into this chart and advise about the future of this native. As the person is extremely worried and depressed.

Regards
astro2016

Attachments

• vedic chart.png
    vedic chart.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 32

RaRohini

Dear Mathurji, Ra Rohiniji and other astrologers,

I will be very glad if you kindly look into this chart and advise about the future of this native. As the person is extremely worried and depressed.

Regards
astro2016

Hi !
Can you PM me the birth details? Need the nakshatras as well.

astro2016

Dear Mathurji and RaRohiniji,
The query pertains to female. To be more specific i will be very obliged if you kindly say few words on type of spouse she is destined to get.this is burning question they are perturbed with.owing to personal reasons, i didn't want to put her birth details.kindly reply.

Regards
astro2016

mathur_dinesh

I have not responded earlier as there is no birth detail given. Mere charts do not help. It is also not clear if you have authority to ask for somebody else.

astro2016

Dear Mathurji,
Thanks for looking into my query. Really sorry for not furnishing the birth details. The question i had put forth is for my own sister.I will be glad if you kindly say few lines on her future spouse,his profession,education. Because we are extremely worried and i honestly believe your prediction will provide some guidance and solace to us.her birth details are

Thanks&Regards
astro2016

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Mercury occupies Pisces in debilitation. It is in sambandh with Saturn that occupies the seventh house.
Mars and Ketu are in trine to each other.
Only Venus is free of influence of Saturn.
In the navamsha chart Saturn owns the sixth house and occupies Pisces.
There is a great chance of her remaining unmarried.