Aries Sun/Leo Moon/Cancer Rising.

Kscar

Tau. 11th, aspecting almost every other body in my chart. Where would be appropriate to post my chart? Not looking for readings, healthy criticism maybe. Posting it would be much simpler for everyone.

AppLeo

As long as you aren't like another former poster who got so passionate he wrote a graphic novel of his sexual proclivities, you'll be fine.

Welcome aboard bro

I have to admit it m8. I felt kind of proud that I was able to incite that response. Alas, I don't drive stick.

Wait WAIT. CT, who was this guy?? And is the post still up??!

Btw.. Welcome to the forum Kscar :biggrin: My Mom is an Aries with Cancer rising, except she has Taurus Moon.

conspiracy theorist

I wish I was there that day... :annoyed:

It was a riot. Penguin was accusing me of being a basement dwelling tin-foil hat wearing geezer while the passionate dude was writing a gay orgy novella after I inspired him with a chart read. Both of these things were happening at the same time. Many keks were had.

AppLeo

It was a riot. Penguin was accusing me of being a basement dwelling tin-foil hat wearing geezer while the passionate dude was writing a gay orgy novella after I inspired him with a chart read. Both of these things were happening at the same time. Many keks were had.

Awww, I want to read that novel...

Who is Penguin.. Is he banned??

Taurus9

Hi Aries Sun, Leo Moon, Cancer Rising

I'm always down for some buddhist anarchism in nature

Best just to stay inside though

Until there is a spider

Yeah hi

I'm crazy person who identified with sun sign

SagLeo

Hi Kscar. With the Sun in 10th I think you should be very sure of what you want to be in life but I would like to see your full chart to confirm this. Anyway hope you learn more about this beautiful art in this forum. Greetings from another Leo Moon :smile:

Last edited:

Kscar

Hi Kscar. With the Sun in 10th I think you should be very sure of what you want to be in life but I would like to see your full chart to confirm this. Anyway hope you learn more about this beautiful art in this forum. Greetings from another Leo Moon :smile:

Oh I have my ideas on that. its around here some where, I think twice even, I know there is one in the 'read my chart' partition...

Its a scientific-art form. There is always room to learn, even when we all end up using canes, walkers, what have you. lol.

How's that lunar lion treating you, lol.

SagLeo

Oh I have my ideas on that. its around here some where, I think twice even, I know there is one in the 'read my chart' partition...

Its a scientific-art form. There is always room to learn, even when we all end up using canes, walkers, what have you. lol.

How's that lunar lion treating you, lol.

There is always something new to learn and I think I know so much about this science to be at the "baby level" in Astrology but I'd love to study all the types of it. In a general aspect I'm a very interested person in the esoteric world trying to find answers and solutions in some cases of my present, my past and my future on it.

Going to my Moon to be honest she doesn't treat me so well if we talk about my natal chart which I'll be posting it in the next weeks (I'm still not so sure, don't ask me why lol).

animatedoodle

FBeSx3itXlUQw.gif

Welcome!!!!