Hello from I'm a Virgo Sun/Libra Moon/Capricorn rising! :)

Hi everybody I'm happy I found this place!. I'm a practical Indigo and clairesentinent. I've been studying astrology for a few months now and just have so many questions.

ashriia

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have nodal conjunctions? what house and sign is your North Node in? Just curious based on your introduction.

Capricorn2616

Hello Virgosunflower! I am in the same position as you ... I joined the site yesterday to learn more as I have been teaching myself for a few months. My sun is in Capricorn and I am a Libra Rising .. My south node is in Virgo .. So we might have some commonalities!

SagLeo

Hi virgosunflower and welcome to the forum! You just told a few things about your chart so I hope you can post a full version soon. I just can tell you that I love the Moon in Libra because I could check that it makes a person beautiful (physically or in its harmony, sometimes both things) but that's not all because I don't know in what aspect it is your Moon and the ruler of it (in your case Venus) as the house in it is so I need to see your full natal chart to tell you if you wanna know. Nothing to do with the last things but it makes me feel a little bit scared your Cap. Rising with your Libra Moon, hope they're not squaring. Greetings and see you soon! :smile:

Hello Virgosunflower! I am in the same position as you ... I joined the site yesterday to learn more as I have been teaching myself for a few months. My sun is in Capricorn and I am a Libra Rising .. My south node is in Virgo .. So we might have some commonalities!

We do! We have all the same main signs but switched up. I'm sure we'd get along 😊

Hi virgosunflower and welcome to the forum! You just told a few things about your chart so I hope you can post a full version soon. I just can tell you that I love the Moon in Libra because I could check that it makes a person beautiful (physically or in its harmony, sometimes both things) but that's not all because I don't know in what aspect it is your Moon and the ruler of it (in your case Venus) as the house in it is so I need to see your full natal chart to tell you if you wanna know. Nothing to do with the last things but it makes me feel a little bit scared your Cap. Rising with your Libra Moon, hope they're not squaring. Greetings and see you soon! :smile:

Thanks! My venus is also in libra 😊 I'll post a full chart when I get to work tomorrow.

Hi SagLeo, here is my chart! :pouty:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_alexandra_75864_5086.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_alexandra_75864_5086.gif
    63.8 KB · Views: 27
And yes you were correct about being scared about Capricorn rising, as you can see my moon does square my ascendant as my moon squares everybody! I really have some messed up aspects in my chart lol...