Help, Difficult Transits

cherrybelle

Hello,

Please help read my chart, I'm 31 and currently single. All my relationships were failed and everything is just sad. If there is anyone could give an insight for my chart, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! :crying:

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_cherry_belle_2016617.37509.17848.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_cherry_belle_2016617.37509.17848.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

kimbermoon

Saturn marks the time clock of your individual 'evolution' in life. It's passage through each sign of your chart takes approximately 2 years of rotation. You are now emerging from Saturn's Return to it's own place in the chart, and that often marks significant changes in the life, based on your past experiences and life lessons.
For the next two months the planet will be retrograde, suggesting a time of reflection and review about the next phase of your life. Things can often feel at a standstill, so that the psyche may take stock of where you have been and where you want to be going.
By November of this year, it will meet up with Uranus, showing the potential for sudden or unexpected changes that will further your journey into maturity. At the same time Jupiter will create tension with this alignment as it moves to transit the 12th H of rest and recuperation. Looks like there is some necessary healing to take place on the soul level relating to your past, and perhaps relating to your family dynamics. As per your perceived failures at relationship, we would need to take a closer look at the dynamics between Moon, Mars and Venus.
Perhaps you are spending more time trying to be a people-pleaser, rather than attending to your own inner evolution. You are also apt suffer from depressive tendencies, with Saturn joined with your Moon at birth. Chiron in the 8th H can also show the need for psychological healing on some level.

cherrybelle

don't worry there will always be happiness at the end.
Thank you so much!

Saturn marks the time clock of your individual 'evolution' in life. It's passage through each sign of your chart takes approximately 2 years of rotation. You are now emerging from Saturn's Return to it's own place in the chart, and that often marks significant changes in the life, based on your past experiences and life lessons.
For the next two months the planet will be retrograde, suggesting a time of reflection and review about the next phase of your life. Things can often feel at a standstill, so that the psyche may take stock of where you have been and where you want to be going.
By November of this year, it will meet up with Uranus, showing the potential for sudden or unexpected changes that will further your journey into maturity. At the same time Jupiter will create tension with this alignment as it moves to transit the 12th H of rest and recuperation. Looks like there is some necessary healing to take place on the soul level relating to your past, and perhaps relating to your family dynamics. As per your perceived failures at relationship, we would need to take a closer look at the dynamics between Moon, Mars and Venus.
Perhaps you are spending more time trying to be a people-pleaser, rather than attending to your own inner evolution. You are also apt suffer from depressive tendencies, with Saturn joined with your Moon at birth. Chiron in the 8th H can also show the need for psychological healing on some level.

I have felt this transits since last year, especially transit uranus, pluto, and saturn. It's so devastating, problems happen everyday, I can't focus on my work because of that.

Thank you so much the reading.

I notice that you are from India.

Does this mean that your relationships are arranged for you? Or does are you able to get your own relationships in a more Western Way?

No arranged relationship at all, I started dating since teenager but everything ended up badly. Most of my ex's told me how good I was, how kind I was, etc etc but here I am, all alone while everybody I know including those ex's has settled up. It's so ironic, if I'm that nice and good, why I have never been lucky in any relationship.

katydid

Mars, the ruler of your 7th of relationships, is in the 12th, in Virgo. Are you critical of your partners, without seeing how it affects them? You may be more critical and negative towards them than you realize at the time. Your mars is squaring Neptune in the 3rd. You might not see how your communication skills gets in the way of your love relationships.

With Uranus exactly opposing your Sun in the 1st, from the 7th, this is the time for you to reevaluate how you come across to others. You may seem controlling and bossy, even if that is not how you want it to be. Uranus may help you eradicate those types of responses and behaviors during this transit.

kimbermoon

June 18

As per relationships, the interplay in your chart seems compatible enough, with Moon in Sagittarius sextile Mars and Venus. This combines the energies of earth, air and fire, while at the same time being in contrast to the watery energy of Scorpio. We also note that Mars and Venus are restricted by Neptune, and that may be the source of the underlying issues you have experienced relating to the way you present yourself and interact with others. Very often the subconscious serves to derail us in these areas due to the potential for betrayals, confusion, deception,and misunderstandings.
It then becomes necessary to become more conscious, and accountable, in our actions towards others; that is the key to healing and gaining more harmony.

For you it is also about attaining balance between the way you project yourself into relationships, via your Libra rising sign and how others perceive you in response through the opposing Aries energy. Libra is it's highest vibration is about creating harmony and balance, while Aries can be overly aggressive, controlling or contentious.

cherrybelle

Mars, the ruler of your 7th of relationships, is in the 12th, in Virgo. Are you critical of your partners, without seeing how it affects them? You may be more critical and negative towards them than you realize at the time. Your mars is squaring Neptune in the 3rd. You might not see how your communication skills gets in the way of your love relationships.

With Uranus exactly opposing your Sun in the 1st, from the 7th, this is the time for you to reevaluate how you come across to others. You may seem controlling and bossy, even if that is not how you want it to be. Uranus may help you eradicate those types of responses and behaviors during this transit.
That's true, the last guy told me so, but only that one. Thank you.

June 18

As per relationships, the interplay in your chart seems compatible enough, with Moon in Sagittarius sextile Mars and Venus. This combines the energies of earth, air and fire, while at the same time being in contrast to the watery energy of Scorpio. We also note that Mars and Venus are restricted by Neptune, and that may be the source of the underlying issues you have experienced relating to the way you present yourself and interact with others. Very often the subconscious serves to derail us in these areas due to the potential for betrayals, confusion, deception,and misunderstandings.
It then becomes necessary to become more conscious, and accountable, in our actions towards others; that is the key to healing and gaining more harmony.

For you it is also about attaining balance between the way you project yourself into relationships, via your Libra rising sign and how others perceive you in response through the opposing Aries energy. Libra is it's highest vibration is about creating harmony and balance, while Aries can be overly aggressive, controlling or contentious.

Do you think it's more about the natal chart than the transits?
Thank you so much, seems like I really need to be more careful in interacting with others.

Would it help if I try to change myself for good, even though my natal chart is kind of doomed?

Last edited:

katydid

That's true, the last guy told me so, but only that one. Thank you.

Do you think it's more about the natal chart than the transits?
Thank you so much, seems like I really need to be more careful in interacting with others.

Does it help if I try to change myself for good, even though my natal chart is kind of doomed?

YES, it totally helps if you make personal changes. Your chart is just a blueprint. Things change and progress as the planets continue to move in their cycles.

Uranus is helping you make changes in your relationships right now. Uranus is revealing things that will help you make changes in how you relate to partners.

kimbermoon

Indeed it is the natal chart that refers to all the potentials in your life, both good and challenging. The transits serve to activate the patterns at given times in your life. The personal and social planets rotate in regular cycles according to their movements in the heavens.

I believe that it is essential as part of our individual destinies, to learn from our experiences and then to make the effort to change those things within, that are not working for good in our lives.

Once you get a more comprehensive understanding of your chart you will discover that it is not all doom and gloom. You also have the very positive configuration of Saturn and the Moon at the midpoint of the trine between Mars/Venus and Jupiter.Study these in more detail to find the more positive tools you have to be utilized.

In my view, life is really all about learning and growing. Jupiter helps to point out those potentials.

ashriia

Most of my ex's told me how good I was, how kind I was, etc etc but here I am, all alone while everybody I know including those ex's has settled up. It's so ironic, if I'm that nice and good, why I have never been lucky in any relationship.

Hi cherrybelle.

Those exes are ex's because they were not right for you. Who cares the reason or what they thought of you. They are your past, and weren't a good match. If anything they were there to teach you something about what your needs are in a relationship, and who you are. So whatever they were like, you don't want that again. You need someone better suited for you, and now would be a great time to reflect on what that means to you.

At ages 29/30/31 there is tremendous pressure on women to be partnered or married. Just don't let other people influence your decisions. Some women settle for someone they know is unsuitable for them, get married due to pressure from others (particularly other women) and are dreadfully unhappy in their marriages as a result or wind up divorced in a few years.

There is alot of focus in your chart on relationships. Libra sun, juno in the 1st house (means you enjoy being partnered to someone and all that that entails) your North Node is also in the home of relationships- the 7th house.

Sometimes relationships fail with venus in hard aspect to neptune, due to expectations being too high in what you are seeking in a relationship/person. Sometimes you might feel that you were deceived by them also. With venus/neptune aspects you see what you want to see in someone, and usually no one can measure up to your expectations of them. Its a challenging aspect but can be worked on if you make a conscious effort to not expect the "perfect" person. Relationships are never perfect, they take work as I am sure you know.

Anyway it's a good time to reflect on all the internal stuff. Pluto has only recently crossed your IC. Which means serious internal changes. Sometimes a change of residence also.

The North Node and Jupiter will conjunct your natal venus not too long from now. It's quite possible a new relationship will come about during that time. And if it does it will be a very karmic person/relationship, as they will be aligned with your North Node.

rahu

Banned
hi cherrybelle

I am responding to comments about your vivids dreams on the latent psychic ability? thread

you mentioned:
wish i know how to use the power lol.
I have vivid dreams everyday, it used to be prophetic when i was teenager, not anymore now but I always remember my dreams.
The other thing sounds crazy and stupid, maybe I am indeed crazy :ninja:, but I attract ghosts lol, i noticed it 2 years ago when i got the first hit of transit uranus conjunct DC opposition sun, and transit pluto conjunct IC.

with this type and level of astral phenomena , there usually are more aspects that just the mercury south node conjunction. and so it is with your natal.

your Uranus(astral experiences) midpoint with venus is conjunct your south node and square to Jupiter which is also square the node. so it seems we can address two issues here. your astral dreams and you concern about relationships.

the venus/Uranus midpoint brings the vivid astral experiences and their prophetic nature. as Uranus/venus specifically is symbolic of young women ,it makes sense you experienced the prophetic dreams erly in your life. but this is a common occurrence that when a young person has strong psychic abilities ,they tend to atrophy as they age. this is because our society doe not encourage or believe in these abilities.

Venus/Uranus on the south node also gives you very strong sexual and emotional attractiveness. you are hot. but this aspect does not bring stable emotional relationship until your thirties. here with Jupiter square to this midpoint/node, your have always wanted a committed relationship but you have just been overwhelmed by guys and men attracted to you for physical reasons. with the moon conjunct to Saturn you are looking for a devoted relationship but your innate attractiveness constantly bring men around you can't see the real you through your physical charms.

you sexual/physical attractiveness is also a product of your venus being conjunct the vertex. this by itself is very attractive but also prone to superficial attractions. this aspect is also part of the reason you have a connection to disembodied spirits/ghost as Neptune is square to the vertex and venus also you connection to ghost is also shown by mercury being conjunct to pluto. with this aspect ,some of your prophetic dreams had to do with knowing/seeing peoples death before hand. Neptune adds a mediumistic quality to your over all psychic/astral abilities

venus square to neptune is also a very sexually attractive aspect though it tends to be more emotionally dissipative. this aspect also warns against alcohol and drugs as you are so sensitive to drugs of any kind that they affect you more strongly that regular person. be very care about aesthesia drugs as you could easily have difficulty in waking up

you are really quite a cherrybelle:biggrin:

rahu

Last edited:

cherrybelle

Hi cherrybelle.

Sometimes relationships fail with venus in hard aspect to neptune, due to expectations being too high in what you are seeking in a relationship/person. Sometimes you might feel that you were deceived by them also.
Yes!

Pluto has only recently crossed your IC. Which means serious internal changes. Sometimes a change of residence also.
From July 2015 to now, I've been moving places very often. July 2015-September 2015: changed apartment, October 2015-March 2016: moved to the USA (I lived in Asia before), April 2016-now: back to Asia, and I had a half month vacation in Europe. :bandit:

The North Node and Jupiter will conjunct your natal venus not too long from now. It's quite possible a new relationship will come about during that time. And if it does it will be a very karmic person/relationship, as they will be aligned with your North Node.
What?? Another guy? @_@
I thought I would end up with my current bf now since he's the first one who ask me to marry him, regardless of the fact that he's too young.

hi cherrybelle

I am responding to comments about your vivids dreams on the latent psychic ability? thread
:w00t:

the venus/Uranus midpoint brings the vivid astral experiences and their prophetic nature. as Uranus/venus specifically is symbolic of young women ,it makes sense you experienced the prophetic dreams erly in your life. but this is a common occurrence that when a young person has strong psychic abilities ,they tend to atrophy as they age. this is because our society doe not encourage or believe in these abilities.
It was kind of scary experiences, maybe I lost the ability because I did want to be a "normal" person?

Venus/Uranus on the south node also gives you very strong sexual and emotional attractiveness. you are hot. but this aspect does not bring stable emotional relationship until your thirties. here with Jupiter square to this midpoint/node, your have always wanted a committed relationship but you have just been overwhelmed by guys and men attracted to you for physical reasons. with the moon conjunct to Saturn you are looking for a devoted relationship but your innate attractiveness constantly bring men around you can't see the real you through your physical charms.

you sexual/physical attractiveness is also a product of your venus being conjunct the vertex. this by itself is very attractive but also prone to superficial attractions. this aspect is also part of the reason you have a connection to disembodied spirits/ghost as Neptune is square to the vertex and venus also you connection to ghost is also shown by mercury being conjunct to pluto. with this aspect ,some of your prophetic dreams had to do with knowing/seeing peoples death before hand. Neptune adds a mediumistic quality to your over all psychic/astral abilities
This sounds crazy, but I had a psychic landlord once and she mentioned I had a guardian and that thing is the one that made me so attractive to men. However that guardian of mine attracts the ghosts. Many weird things happened to me and even when I was with someone else, ie: the lights go on and off for 1-2 min and the door shuts by itself (I was with my mom when it happened); lost keys and then turned out the keys were inside of my locked drawer (my roommates witnessed this incident); chairs moved by itself and computers got on and off (my friends who were in other room also experienced it).

venus square to neptune is also a very sexually attractive aspect though it tends to be more emotionally dissipative. this aspect also warns against alcohol and drugs as you are so sensitive to drugs of any kind that they affect you more strongly that regular person. be very care about aesthesia drugs as you could easily have difficulty in waking up
I had very serious illnesses for all my life since I was 5 until 26, then I got tired of medications and threw it all, I didn't care if I would die because of that. Oh well, I'm still alive now and my last blood test showed I'm healthy, as if I've never been sick before.

I avoid taking any medicines since then, so when I took flu drug last week, I felt asleep so easily lol.

you are really quite a cherrybelle:biggrin:

rahu
Thank you so much for the details explanations, I had goosebumps when I read your post. :pinched: