Dynamics of Mother/Daughter

Mj66

Hi All,
I have posted my and my daughters relational chart. I have always had a very strained relationship with my daughter. I brought her up as a single mom and I love her dearly. Does anyone have insights to this dynamic?
Thank you!
Maria

Attachments

• Synastry.pdf
    65.6 KB · Views: 33

katydid

Hi All,
I have posted my and my daughters relational chart. I have always had a very strained relationship with my daughter. I brought her up as a single mom and I love her dearly. Does anyone have insights to this dynamic?
Thank you!
Maria

We really need to see the charts to get what is going on. The data sheet is very helpful, but seeing the chart drawn up is essential.

But I did see a major aspect between you two that could be at the root of the issue---Chiron conjunct Sun. :bandit:

First of all, you are both Leo rising individuals...:biggrin:....so that can be a bit of a problem right there.

Leo rising natives aren't known for their ability to compromise or be sensitive to others needs or feelings...:whistling:

When you gave birth to your daughter, transiting Chiron was sitting on your Sun.

So she has Chiron @ 26 Scorpio, and that is where she is wounded and tending to her wounds. Your Sun is sitting right there @ 26 Scorpio, shining a light on those painful memories.

That is often a healing aspect between 2 people. But it can also be a painful, invasive process.

ALSO---You have a Mars/Saturn opposition, with Mars in Virgo and Saturn as the victim martyr in Pisces. That can be quite an internal struggle. Often the native feels frustrated and has simmering resentments about the past.

Your Mars is conjunct Uranus and Pluto in Virgo. That intensifies that anger/resentment. So you might seem to be a bit judgmental towards her, even when you are not aware you are doing so? Or maybe she just thinks you are and it is miscommunication?

I say that because her Venus, @ 21 sag, is caught up in a T-square with your tension filled Mars/Saturn opposition.

She may feel that her freedom and feelings of optimism about her future are impacted by your Mars/Uranus struggle---whatever that seems to be....

Are you angry at her father?

Last edited:

Mj66

Fabulous insight Katy! Thank you for the feedback.
My daughter's father has been out of her life since birth.
Is it possible our Chiron/Sun connection is related to that?

katydid

Fabulous insight Katy! Thank you for the feedback.
My daughter's father has been out of her life since birth.
Is it possible our Chiron/Sun connection is related to that?

Yes, it could be related to that. Maybe she blames you even though she doesn't really know or understand why.

Chiron is what we try to protect in ourselves because it is already wounded and weak. Your Sun there makes it feel like you are invading her space or shining a light upon her painful wounds. You are not doing it on purpose. But she may feel like you are judging her for some reason?

katydid

Have you tried being extra extra complimentary and heaping on the praise and compassion towards her?

With an Aquarius Moon, you might seem distant at times, even if you don't feel that you are.

My daughter has Moon in Aquarius and she laughs and says she sometimes has 'resting B Face' without even knowing it.

Mj66

We're very affectionate towards each other. I think things were rough growing up not having a dad in the picture. I can be critial and hard on myself and others ( including my kids). I speak my mind.
Once again-the charts don't lie, do they? ;)
Katy-thanks for your insight and time in responding to me.
Maria