Please help??

Stonerae90

Hello. An astrologer read my children's charts and suggested their mother (me) would die in their childhood. They were referencing the Venus in 8th and 12th in malefic placements maybe? But Venus is wonderfully aspected for the most part.. Do you see this? I am not afraid of my own mortality but I do want to be there for my children until they are adults at least. Uploaded their charts. Thank you for any clarity offered.

Attachments

• brina.png
    brina.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 30
  • pip.jpg
    pip.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 28
  • ian.jpg
    ian.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 28

blackbery

That is NOT astrology, what they told you is FEAR-MONGERING.

Please report them to the police as they are running a dangerous scam on people.

Astrology is NOT about death predictions, it is too sacred a science for such abuse.

:happy::happy::happy:

Hello. An astrologer read my children's charts and suggested their mother (me) would die in their childhood. They were referencing the Venus in 8th and 12th in malefic placements maybe? But Venus is wonderfully aspected for the most part.. Do you see this? I am not afraid of my own mortality but I do want to be there for my children until they are adults at least. Uploaded their charts. Thank you for any clarity offered.

Ecliptique

Hello Stonerae,

it is truly scandalous. Do not be fooled by such unfounded words. Hope you haven't paid for it!

Your children's birth charts are a bit small, but I will try to give you an interpretive message for the gist of their Birth chart to all three.

Ecliptique. :smile:

kshantaram

Premium Member
child-1, 2012, 4th lord saturn elevated libra 12th with mars, tending to foreign lands, mechanical-entrepreneurial aptitudes with stress-struggle; kidney-feet stones, inflammations;

Moon over 3rd capricorn, negates 4th house, moving from mother-native land; ambitious, hardworking, good at event management; moon aspects own cancer 9th, supportive of luck-education-travels but under stress-delays; cancer 9th inimical for scorpio ascendant.

Child-2, 2017, 4th lord jupiter again over secretive scorpio 12th in stellium with sun-moon-venus tending again to foreign lands, research-occult-forensic chemistry/medicine-astro-advisory aptitudes;

child-3, 2015, Mars lord 4th with moon-venus leo 8th, high self-pride, volatile emotions and finances, artistic aptitudes, pharma, etc, accident prone, heart-stomach-lung-kidney inflammations.

Anything true, prospective! best regards,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Last edited: