I have the real worst chart.

savanna

I feel sad whenever I look at my chart.
It is terrible and not like the charts I have seen in other forums that said were horrible by the owners. I am new in Astrology,having a bad chart doesn't stop me to continue to learn more and more about it.One of the reasons to believe in Astrology is my own chart, it does not lie.
Mercury almost unaspected and weak in my chart, a second dominance of my Uranus amd a very afflicted venus makes me indeed very debilitaded socially. I have indeed the worst chart.

I also feeling that I will never be understood. I wonder if there are successful people or cool people who have a
Terrible chart like mine, I highly doubt.

Your chart reminds me of Katie Holmes' chart: https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Katie_Holmes

Sag Sun in the 5th, Venus in Scorpio in the 4th, a Fire Moon and Jupiter.

You also have a Sag stellium, here's a bunch of cool, successful people with Sag dominant: https://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities/dominants/sagittarius/1.htm

You can also think of your chart as not being *yours*. It is a chart for the event of your birth, but it does not have to define who you are as a person. Think of all the people born on the same day as you with nearly identical charts. Would you tell all those people that they have "bad" charts too? Probably not. So don't tell yourself your chart is bad, it's a map of the sky at a moment of time. Your life is *yours*.

ardentika

I am a girl... people see me as evil and undelicate, even though I don't ever wanna hurt people or do any kind of revenge. I had amazing friends in the past,but I never believe they considered me a friend. My chart is very very bad to relationships. I am afraid to be alone forever. I think of marriage a lot but I don't think I will ever get it with so many difficulties..

I learned that if you can't get along with people through life, you can't get anything you want.
Hun, you are 17. I don't get what's that agenda amongst young people to go ahead of their time.

First you have to accept yourself and your chart as it is, with its difficulties and its strengths. Then you can start thinking of relationships.

I too have Mars on the Dc cusp, and it is a difficult aspect true. But wow it's also so beneficial! You can always turn a weakeness into strength.

Yes, partnerships are difficult but as I sais you are only 17. You will mature with time and find a partner, don't worry about that. Don't try to jump ahead of ypur time cos that cause misery. Live your age, have fun, explore connections and life in general, your packed 5tg in Sag will help you in that. ^^

Bad Moon rising

Account Closed
I feel sad whenever I look at my chart.
It is terrible and not like the charts I have seen in other forums that said were horrible by the owners. I am new in Astrology,having a bad chart doesn't stop me to continue to learn more and more about it.One of the reasons to believe in Astrology is my own chart, it does not lie.
Mercury almost unaspected and weak in my chart, a second dominance of my Uranus amd a very afflicted venus makes me indeed very debilitaded socially. I have indeed the worst chart.

I also feeling that I will never be understood. I wonder if there are successful people or cool people who have a
Terrible chart like mine, I highly doubt.

Hi, I think you're in a fantastic position regardless of how bad you think your chart is. You are very young at 17, and to look at your chart and yourself at such a young age is fortunate. I'm guessing a lot of people turn to the likes of Astrology when thier life ends up falling apart due to some event in mid-life. If you're prepared to do the work now you might be able to turn your life into something special.

ardentika

Hi, I think you're in a fantastic position regardless of how bad you think your chart is. You are very young at 17, and to look at your chart and yourself at such a young age is fortunate. I'm guessing a lot of people turn to the likes of Astrology when thier life ends up falling apart due to some event in mid-life. If you're prepared to do the work now you might be able to turn your life into something special.

This is so true! I regret discovering astrology so late lol. Use the time you have now for self knowing and self work. Astrology helped me so much hesl and ear blockages I didn't even know I had!

Emeraldstar99

Thanks again, everybody! I gotta say that I was overreacting with my chart since I didn't know much about Astrology... yes, my chart is not that easy but there is always a way to turn the way around. I knew several people in my past who were born very close to my birth date. They seemed ok, they have friends but seemed distant even around a group of people, maybe that's what I was doing.I guess with the fire in my chart, I can still stand up for myself whenever I fall. I was having Pluto very close to the descendant so I felt like I was falling apart and now mars is conjuncting my descendant. Still fighting, astrology is amazing! 😁