Has anyone asked how long they’ll live?

Bunraku

IMO there is no one clear or blatantly obvious indicator of death in the chart, which is good. Only that the significators are in mixed conditions.

Related to your health, so it’s internal as in it’s inside you and affects your body. But it’s external because it’s concrete...if that makes sense?

I see Mercury ruling the 8th as an event that is to come (Moon -> Merc) . Could be other things though, like other people’s resources like in marriage, or since it also rules the 11th, coming into partnerships and associations. https://www.renaissanceastrology.com/mercury.html#P

Mars being in the 6th of illnesses, in generally a negative position, you can already guess what type of life that indicates. Moon debilitated too. It might not indicate a life that is long lived.

As for you approaching Jupiter in 3rd, it speaks about the endeavors you are about to do.

Where will you find happiness? It’s difficult to say because the benefic pointing to a direction (Venus) rules the 12th. PoF points east, but Mercury is there which rules the 8th is something to be avoided.
Jupiter points to north east, and Saturn is there which is dignified, so most likely north east will be the direction that will be the best for you.

Countries ruled by Capricorn:
KINGDOMS, COUNTRIES, CITIES. Thrace, Macedon in Greece now Turkie, Albania, Bulgaria, Saxony the South-west part, West- Indies, Stiria, the Isles Or des, Hassia, Oxford, Mecklin, Cloves, Brandenburge.
If these outdated terms makes sense LMAO. I’m sure there’s an updated/modern/realistic list somewhere.

conspiracy theorist

Interesting interpretation, thanks for sharing that perspective. Now that there is something discussion flowing on the chart, I'd say it's actually describing what is currently happening in my life. At least for now, I do "8th house" things for a living, so that just might describe that I have my mind on work. All the Mars energy does describe the "tirelessness", and there is definitely a conflict coming to a head with regard to the 3rd house domain. Seeing as how Mars does well in both Capricorn and Aries, I seem to have the advantage in this conflict.

I actually don't strive for "happiness" in life. It seems to be a very American thing (and the world is heavily Americanized so many cultures are following the leader.) Maybe that's why the benefics aren't located in any great places. I would say that long term visions are along the lines of "Saturn" so I find that neat. In terms of Capricorn countries, I'm actually in the West Indies. However, I'm on the fence with regard to staying. I don't have a problem with the alternatives (or there modern day incarnations) but they wouldn't be my first destinations on the map.

Bunraku

Do you have a family history of brain diseases or issues with the mind? Mercury being the ruler of the 8th. Mars being in Aries and 6th.

conspiracy theorist

I had none, actually. However, if you overlay this chart with my natal, then SN is exactly conjunct natal chart ruler, in the "dark" second house -- which might add more negative testimony.

What role do you see the nodal axis playing in this chart?